Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Makes A Child An Ajebo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Child An Ajebo (17866 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by beldcat(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Many Ajebo's are being converted to Ajekpako dis dayz,due to d hard economy of dis country.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by rume(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
The science/art of perception and reality

There is no one definitive set of traits to separate one from the other.
There are changes that happen as one grows up - a crossover.
There are middle grounds between both extremes, and no two ajebota's will be same.

Omo ridicules Bola for being less sophisticated...
Bola ridicules Uche for not being street smart and resilient enough
Bola's dad thinks his son is not street smart and resilient enough
Omo's aunts and uncles ridicule him for being an "aje"
Omo's classmates think he is the outcast of the class because he isn't sophisticated enough to be an "aje"
Omo's neighbour Ade, looks forward to being as sophisticated as Omo

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by somegirl1: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
rume: The science/art of perception and reality

There is no one definitive set of traits to separate one from the other.
There are changes that happen as one grows up - a crossover.
There are middle grounds between both extremes, and no two ajebota's will be same.

Omo ridicules Bola for being less sophisticated...
Bola ridicules Uche for not being street smart and resilient enough
Bola's dad thinks his son is not street smart and resilient enough
Omo's aunts and uncles ridicule him for being an "aje"
Omo's classmates think he is the outcast of the class because he isn't sophisticated enough to be an "aje"
Omo's neighbour Ade, looks forward to being as sophisticated as Omo

I agree, it's relative.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
blahcknproud: Haba!
Lololol. Guy this your pix too funny.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ajebo smells of Johnson baby products,huggies and boots while Kpako smells of pears and cussons.The kpakoest of the kpakos smells of palm kernel products.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by ositadima1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
byvan: Ajebo smells of Johnson baby products,huggies and boots while Kpako smells of pears and cussons.The kpakoest of the kpakos smells of palm kernel products.

I am sure u smell of violet tulips.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ajepakos are not necessarily poor..
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by murtalaa(m): 1:45am On Jan 09, 2013
ROLFMAO,...this is so interesting...my friends at Turkish International school would love this!
Disclaimer: that was not me!

I be real Ajepako back in the days of primary school grin. Who says indomie is not Ajebota food? well may be not today, but during my primary school days, who born ajepako like me to have indomie for breakfast...even spaghtetti dey hard well well.Just thank God that i was able to experience the life of ajepako. It certainly fueled my zeal to make it in life and thank God my children would hopefully never taste that life now.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by makapella(m): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2013
1. Ajebor moans so much n passionately during love making,kpakor go just d tell u ''bros abeg yansh me well''. 2.kpako sharks shepe n paraga with combine while aje sharks ace,hennesy,red wine etc
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by somegirl1: 5:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Any child who can answer your question is no ajebo.
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Ajebo - what we all aspire to be parents of
Ajepako - what we try to stop our kids from being
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by shilling(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2013
I'm a certified ajebo! Hilarious thread...

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by geegirl101(f): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Aje Butter dey go Calabar carnival for Christmas while kpako dey follow masquerade for street

[/quote]
grin
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by geegirl101(f): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
He wears bling bling and drives a range rover sport to eleguishi beach to smoke weed angry
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Frostyzone(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ajebo plays FIFA 13 on Ps3/Xbox 360/PC, while Kpako plays PES 13 on Ps2.
Ajebo coughs with style in public, while Kpako coughs with reckless abandon.
Ajebo communicates frequently in English, and doesn't know pidgin very well, Kpako on the other hand speaks pidgin like a native language, and doesn't really know the difference between it and the real Grammar.
Ajebo wears designer dresses and shoes, like
Gucci, Armani and Tommy Hllfiger, while Kpako is more comfortable with "okrika" dresses and Aba made Shoes.
Ajebo rides in private vehicles or less crowded taxis, while Kpako doesn't know any other means of travelling except leggedis benz, molue/onu azu, or okada.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by ositadima1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Really? People cross over all d time, some move up class other move down, often taken there children with them. My president had no shoes... remember? tongue
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by joangirl: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ajekako

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by joangirl: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ajebutter,the differnce is clear

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by ositadima1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
joangirl: Ajekako

Lol at Ajekako, btw your four brothers are kinda rude undecided
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by honeychild(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Osahon7: Also, Ajebuter uses '''LOL, LMAO &ROFL''wen replyin funny posts..Ajekpako uses''hahahahahah & hohoho ''
LWKMD.....
hmm I wonder does that make me ajebo or pako?
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2013
From what I have read so far on this thread, it appears that an Ajebo is a well brought up and cared for child, as opposed to a child brought up to be an ignorant n i er. Income, social status or education irrespective, any child can be an ajebo, if the parents take extra care of their child

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Gogobiri Lalas: From what I have read so far on this thread, it appears that an Ajebo is a well brought up and cared for child, as opposed to a child brought up to be an ignorant n i er. Income, social status or education irrespective, any child can be an ajebo, if the parents take extra care of their child

True. Which is why a lot of pakos have challenges adapting to a work environment while butas will blend in sharp sharp. . .
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by PreciousBro: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2013
An ajebo loves much because of his/her up bringing...........always so happy and jovial !

Ajekpako ?? Haan !....lol hunger replaces his/her name hence,the funny looking-angrier-than-the-devil face they make. grin ,they have lots of talent for hating *whispers to poster,them full nairaland* tongue watchout !

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by jantavanta(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Steve Jobs (Kpako)
American entrepreneur,visionary and creative genius. He is best known as the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc

Bill Gates (Ajebo)
The former chief executive and current chairman of Microsoft, the world’s largest personal-computer software company

[img]http://www.biography.com/people/bill-gates-9307520[/img]
Re: What Makes A Child An Ajebo by SAMBARRY: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Abujafood:
Op good real life examples:

1. Ajebo = Tiwa Savage, Ajekpako = Tonto Dike

2. Ajebo = Dare Art Alade, Ajekpako = 9ice

3. Ajebo = Tu Face, Ajekpako = Terry G

Just fill in the blanks you'll get what I mean!
excuse me tuface is not ajebo anything oooooooooo.na money toosh am up grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did As A Kid / The Name You Used To Store Your Mother's Phone Number? / Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.