Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Do You Think About Jobberman ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think About Jobberman ? (17697 Views)

...... / Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by mkoabiola: 10:00am On May 10, 2013
How many ppu av gotten a job thru jobberman?with or without premium.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by opeawo(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2013
spicy4lyfe: @ opeawo, pls shut ur trap. Jobberman is a scammer. Ur testimonials are fake stories mostly written by those in jobberman. I subscribed for ur premium package, applied for more than 20 jobs, yet i didnt receive any invite. Bloody scammer

I reckon your CV is a real mess. If you will be a little bit respectful on a public forum, I can do a review of it for you and then we will see what comes out of that. Public challenge? Email me opeawo[at]gmail[dot]com

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by opeawo(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2013
mko abiola: How many ppu av gotten a job thru jobberman?with or without premium.
At least 1000 people every month since January 2012. That number comes from the number of roles/slots based on the companies we directly assist in shortlisting. That does not include the many hundreds of companies who recruit and don't give any feedback.

The business Jobberman is doing is unfortunately a thankless job. That's fine inasmuch as a few people come back to say Thank you, Jobberman.

BTW, premium affords you more applications. Being premium or basic had/has nothing to do with getting the job.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by yomexp(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2013
you want to know what i think abi?
I challenge you to create a delete account button on your site.what say you huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by spicy4lyfe: 2:18pm On May 15, 2013
opeawo:

I reckon your CV is a real mess. If you will be a little bit respectful on a public forum, I can do a review of it for you and then we will see what comes out of that. Public challenge? Email me opeawo[at]gmail[dot]com
mind u, i applied 4 job thru oda job site without paying a dime to knw d organisation's name and av been called 4 interview. If u thnk my c.v is messy to u pple at jobberman, then i doubt if u guys are 4 real.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by chiboy11(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2013
opeawo:
At least 1000 people every month since January 2012. That number comes from the number of roles/slots based on the companies we directly assist in shortlisting. That does not include the many hundreds of companies who recruit and don't give any feedback.

The business Jobberman is doing is unfortunately a thankless job. That's fine inasmuch as a few people come back to say Thank you, Jobberman.

BTW, premium affords you more applications. Being premium or basic had/has nothing to do with getting the job.
ure a criminal guy , u beta shot dat ur sily mouth , ow many pple ve goten job tru ur site ? Let's all b realistic here abeg, d same job Hotnigeriajobs website wil post free,u wil go dier copy n pastes d same u want pple 2pay n get, plss I just want 2 beg u 4 somtin , stop sending sily mails to my inbox again,I ve deactivated ur service sinc n u stil send me mail or na by force to scam me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 15, 2013
chiboy11: ure a criminal guy , u beta shot dat ur sily mouth , ow many pple ve goten job tru ur site ? Let's all b realistic here abeg, d same job Hotnigeriajobs website wil post s d same u want pple 2pay n get, plss I just want 2 beg u 4 somtin , stop sending sily mails to my inbox again,I ve deactivated ur service sinc n u stil send me se to scam me
when next they send u a mail, mark it as scam, I did same too, so I won't be bothered with there junk mails in my inbox
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Cappela(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
Jobberman claimimg that they work hand-in-hand with employers is a blatant lies. The other day they were caught with many jobs they copied from hotnigerianjobs and pasted on their jobberman and asked poor job seekers to pay. This is a crime against job-seekers and you deserve to be punished. I pray that the God of Karma will visit Jobberman for reaping poor jobseekers. Imagine posting jobs with phrases like 'copied from hotnigerianjobs'. This opeawo should be ashamed of himself and jobberman. They go about the internet copying jobs free and asking us to pay, while they obtained those jobs without charges. God dey o.
I will look for the post where Jobberman is copying hotnigerianjobs, if I see it, I will post it here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2013
Cappela: Jobberman claimimg that they work hand-in-hand with employers is a blatant lies. The other day they were caught with many jobs they copied from hotnigerianjobs and pasted on their jobberman and asked poor job seekers to pay. This is a crime against job-seekers and you deserve to be punished. I pray that the God of Karma will visit Jobberman for reaping poor jobseekers. Imagine posting jobs with phrases like 'copied from hotnigerianjobs'. This opeawo should be ashamed of himself and jobberman. They go about the internet copying jobs free and asking us to pay, while they obtained those jobs without charges. God dey o.
I will look for the post where Jobberman is copying hotnigerianjobs, if I see it, I will post it here.
You mean this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1246342/hotnigerianjobs-accuses-jobberman-stealing-job#15072570
aduhube: The report says that jobberman coppies job adverts from hotnigeriajobs and still ask job seekers to pay money. What do you think.
http://www./hotjobs/12788/jobberman-copying-hotnigerianjobs-adverts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Cappela(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2013
Obinoscopy: You mean this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1246342/hotnigerianjobs-accuses-jobberman-stealing-job#15072570

Yes,thank you Obinoscopy. But the 2nd link is not opening.
But this one is ok.

Robberman is heartless!
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Aniomaman81(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
I once worked for an FMCG company and jobberman charged us for posting our jobs on their website , so it's not entirely true that jobs are posted free by companies.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by ddjay: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
opeawo:

dis na excecutive scammer,well paid by jobberman,if i see any of ur post for nairaland i go shout scaaaaammmmmm!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by blackky187(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Guys,for me jobberman is not a scam. If you have not recieved any invitation for interview,please take some time and re-evaluate your cv. Many job seekers just see an advert and apply for a placement without properly matching their skills with the company's requirements. I got introduced to jobberman by a friend,I registered as a basic user( still a basic user) and within few weeks I got a call for an interview with a very good E & P company. I went for the interview and was re-imbursed my to and fro flight tickets. I'm waiting for call-up. Do not give up if you have not been called,dust that your cv and try to improve your skills set. Fellow Nlanders, without appropriate sklls,even if you pay 10 million naira to jobberman for premium membership there's no way you can get invitation.Develop your cv and make yourself employable. This is my humble submission.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by opeawo(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2013
blackky187: Guys,for me jobberman is not a scam. If you have not recieved any invitation for interview,please take some time and re-evaluate your cv. Many job seekers just see an advert and apply for a placement without properly matching their skills with the company's requirements. I got introduced to jobberman by a friend,I registered as a basic user( still a basic user) and within few weeks I got a call for an interview with a very good E & P company. I went for the interview and was re-imbursed my to and fro flight tickets. I'm waiting for call-up. Do not give up if you have not been called,dust that your cv and try to improve your skills set. Fellow Nlanders, without appropriate sklls,even if you pay 10 million naira to jobberman for premium membership there's no way you can get invitation.Develop your cv and make yourself employable. This is my humble submission.

He has spoken well and that's the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by gbengalite(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa o... Those folks 're entrepreneurs in their 20's though I may be wrong, they deserve some credits. They scanned d environment to look for opportunities and took the advantage.
This tread really shows the height of Unemployment in the land, leading to frustration.
They were once unemployed like you and me, so they put on their thinking cap.

What I noticed is that they 've all the needed support of endorsement, investors and links which gave them an edge over their competitors. That is not to say they 're better.
I smelt propaganda and conspiracy here on the part of there competitors trying to pull 'em down, which is healthy for business.

Before you start thinking I work for 'em or a conflict of interest.
Since those jobs 're for the public I can never pay a dime. Even if you have all the best CV or Resume and skills/ Experience in the world the success rate can never be 100%, so why pay. Just my own philosophy sha.

Possibly, Jobber-man noticed reduction in their number of payed customers. So they deemed it fit to redeem there dwindling image especially on Nairaland.

Finally, before you ask what am even talking 'bout. If you're down with their service toss 'em else be on the run for alternatives which is not far fetched.
As for me am not a paid customer of Jobber-man,I felt they 're over hyped. Thanks to their ads here and there.
Haba! Others 're free opt for them. Even this Nairaland Job section delivers better than any crap cos of the presence of some insider in here (Top CIA secret).

Life is a choice. Stop complaining, move forward.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by joey2002: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Jobberman actually sent me job ads with expired dates. why would dey do dat?. And they want to get paid?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by buklan: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
come! whr u come from? are u sure u are not one of the staffs @jobberman? or better still, how much were u paid to support dem? majority are sayg dey havent gotten job frm dem, u kon come from no whr dey talk abt CASTIGATION. angry U WELL? no allow me forget hi5 for ur face ooo. mtsheww

samyan12: The premium thing isn't deir brightest idea, but I did get my job through jobberman. So before we all keep castigating them, they've done some good too.and it was before dey introduced paying for premium.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by buklan: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
who we go ask? grin grin grin grin
opeawo:

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by buklan: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
the second link wudnt open. jobberman @work. u thk dey will want over one million ppl to that? jobberman, u better change ue bad ways.
Cappela:

Yes,thank you Obinoscopy. But the 2nd link is not opening.
But this one is ok.

Robberman is heartless!
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by gbengalite(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol after all d fights shout insults, jobberman stil asks for payment. So whats d need of this thread?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol after all d fights shout insults, jobberman stil asks for payment. So whats d need of this thread?

Pls can you tell me more abt the jobberman sumtin n how dev helped people recently.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by tgmservice: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Should I tell u why jobberman cannot grant u a job.
Its simple "THERE ARE NO DAMN JOBS IN NIGERIA"
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by missKiffy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't even know what to say about you guys, ever since I registered on your site, that's when have been getting all this scam messages, in short jobberman is a scam

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't even know what to say about you guys, ever since I registered on your site, that's when have been getting all this scam messages, in short jobberman is a scam

I also concur with ur submission because this days, I apply a lot through jobberman and the more I apply the more I receive msg from all these gnld people... to the entent that there was a week I sent highest CV so far, that same week, I was bombarded with msg from all these slowpoke gnld people. hence I have lost interest in jobberman

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jobberman is total waste. Registered 2012 been applying for jobs,ve not gotten invite for interview.

Was curious had to send a mail to Jobberman ,only for them to tell me to upgrade n have their professionals write a well tailored cv for me @ d rate of #7900!!! N this particular mail I got,word for word,same wz sent to a friend too... Who does that?since then I concluded they r not worth it!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by corperscorner: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is interesting....see ow pipu carry petrol and lighter ontop this jobberman abi na joblessman pipu...lol
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by greatgeo(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Fellow nlanders come to think of it if jobberman rewrite my cv for me for a particular job and I want to use the same cv for another job will I still tailor that same cv to the new job requirement? If yes what is d use of rewriting my cv or I have to pay again so they tailored it to the new role?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2016
why must you guys charge employers before advertising jobs on your site. Is it fair? i doubt nooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by singlefade25(f): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmm

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Izunwafor: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
It been quite interesting reading through comments. Jobber man should please have a rethink. Its unwise to exploit innocent job seekers. otherwise, it may just backfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Companies Aptitude Test Questions-ebook / Workforce Massive Recruitment (100 Slots) / My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.