Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect (7147 Views)

How To Find Password Of Wi-fi Network With Es Explorer On Android Phones / Glo Is Now The Cheapest Network With 10/min / Where Can I Send Free SMS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Maxkdave(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Am sure many of dont know about Vconnect free sms service.
Vconnect is a local business directory and search engine for nigerians. One ofthe easiest and fastest way to get clients and traffic is by applying the free sms service. Each time someone sends an sms to his/her friends their isalways a link in the body of the message, make the receiver aware of their site.
NOW TO SEND FREE SMS TO ANY NETWORK ON VCONNECT:
1. Visit www.vconnect.com
2. Click register to get an account
3. Fill in the required details like your name, mobile no., password,etc.
4. After that a code will be sent to you,if you didnt get it in time just resend.
5. After full registration you can now send the free sms.
FREE SMS FEATURES INCLUDES:
* 10 free sms daily
* 100 characters per sms
* fast delivery service.

Source: http://www.maxkdave.com/2013/01/how-to-send-free-sms-to-any-network.html
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by ogusbaba1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nice tutorial if i may talk cheesy
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Godswillboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hw can i send sms with my customised name not phone number?
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by PrettyCindy(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
I just tried it now (vconnect) and it worked. Thanks op.

1 Like

Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Maxkdave(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
ogusbaba1: Nice tutorial if i may talk cheesy
Thanks bro
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Maxkdave(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
PrettyCindy: I just tried it now (vconnect) and it worked. Thanks op.
Thanks for stopping by sweetie.
Enjoy
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Maxkdave(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Godswillboy: Hw can i send sms with my customised name not phone number?

There are lots of bulk sms sites everywhere
Like I said Vconnect is a business search engine not a bulk sms site.
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Easycheddah(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
As of 2015 to date i descovered the sms feature is no more working
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by afrideo(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2016
This service was actually a promo

http://www.afrideo.com
Re: How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Check out this customized bulk sms website https://freebulksmscredits..com

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis Activation Pending / How To Stop MTN From Deducting Your Yafunyafun Bonus When You Have Data / 300mb Free Mb From Airtel, Who Else Got This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.