Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Can I Get Java Compiller - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Get Java Compiller (1076 Views)

Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance / Where To Get Java Compiler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Java Compiller by oluagness(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
somebody said i need java compiler and some documentation setup to install java. please help, i am interested in learning java programming language
Re: How Can I Get Java Compiller by Javanian: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: How Can I Get Java Compiller by oluagness(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2013
@ Javanian, thank you, I have downloaded and installed it. It is control panel but has no traces in desktop. how will I launch it?
Re: How Can I Get Java Compiller by xterra2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
you need the compiler only when you need to COMPILE a java program, that is why the name is a COMPILER
If you have no knowledge of java, head to the first page of this forum, you would get what you want there
You should go there because from your question it seems you have NO knowledge of java, go to the threads from page 1 if you don't get what you want then ASK javanian THERE
Re: How Can I Get Java Compiller by oluagness(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2013
@xterra2, am sorry i didn't make it clear enough. as a matter of fact, i ve installed Java SE and netbeans, what else do i need to install to write java code?
Re: How Can I Get Java Compiller by xterra2(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
You don't need anything again, you can start writing java programs congratulations

(1) (Reply)

C# Programmers, Solve This Question / Learn How To Build Android, Ios, Kindle And Windows Apps Within Minutes / Help Me Solve This Java Regex Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.