Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa (1837 Views)

See Levels: UK To Relax Chinese Visa Rules / Chinese Visa Application / Chinese Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by PromixTuhh(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please house, I need assistance on securing a Chinese Visa (student visa precisely).
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by DBestDoc(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Oga what assistance do u need exactly?dunno why people like being scammed .have got a Chinese study visa sometime ago.its not difficult,just go to their embassy in abj or lag with your complete doc and Jw202 form.if you are genuine,ull be given d visa.you are Only required to pay 5000 Ngn for it.try and do things for yourself.Good Luck
中国 很 好
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by PromixTuhh(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2013
D_BestDoc: Oga what assistance do u need exactly?dunno why people like being scammed .have got a Chinese study visa sometime ago.its not difficult,just go to their embassy in abj or lag with your complete doc and Jw202 form.if you are genuine,ull be given d visa.you are Only required to pay 5000 Ngn for it.try and do things for yourself.Good Luck
中国 很 好

Tanx Doc.
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by DBestDoc(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Promix Tuhh:

Tanx Doc.
My pleasure.
Good Luck to you
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by hermosa(f): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
My last post was deleted shocked[url][/url]
Just wanted to know if you want to work or study in china?
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by DBestDoc(f): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2013
Study Visa he said.

Work? you better not hope to get one there.
Just go study, catch your fun and maybe do some Biz while you study and when you are done,you find your way out.

Thats all you can get in zhongguo.
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by pinktruth: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2013
D_BestDoc: Study Visa he said.

Work? you better not hope to get one there.
Just go study, catch your fun and maybe do some Biz while you study and when you are done,you find your way out.

Thats all you can get in zhongguo.

Bestdoc, did you study there?
Re: Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa by Chydon47: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
please I got admmision at university of Liaoning I have my admission notice and jw202 form please I need guide on how to fill my visa application form and also possible interview questions

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man Opened A Shop Called Alhaji Suya In London (photos) / How Many Mins Will You Spend On Ferry From Badore Ajah Terminal To Ikorodu? / How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.