Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39836 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
GENERAL Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed the circumstances surrounding his birth around 1942, saying that they were mysterious.

According to him, he was born on a Sunday when there was rain and sunshine, while his delivery was singlehandedly handled by his mother in a room at Ifewara, Osun State, a reason he was nicknamed “the tiger.”

He gave the revelation to worshippers at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, while giving a sermon on the topic: “Wonders of His Names.”

While speaking on the significance of names, the cleric said in the course of his growing up, he had to drop some names that he discovered were inimical to his spiritual and physical progress.

Adeboye reeled out his full names as “Enoch, Elisha, Sunday, Adejare, Adetona, Olagundoye, Adeboye, including his alias, which the people chorused as “the tiger.”

According to him, “I asked my mother when and how I was born. She said it was a time when a certain king mounted the throne in Ilesha. And I said that was 1942. She said it was a Sunday when something was being celebrated in the church. She said she was alone in the house when she delivered me.

“She said it was a very strange Sunday because the rain was falling and the sun was shining, which is an indication in Yoruba that a tiger was being born. You may think I’m joking; ask my elder sisters, they are still alive; they will tell you one of my nicknames is the tiger. But do I look like a tiger to you now?”

Adeboye emphasised the need for children of God to revisit their names and change some, as well as add some as the case may be.

“What is your own name? Check if there is any evil one there and reject it. And if there is a good one you want, add it and my God will say Amen,” he noted.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by salam001(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
*off topic*I thought they said if rain is falling and sun is shining,ELEPHANT DON BORN PIKIN
@ topic In as much as I respect this man very much,but i see nothing special or mysterious about his birthday,its just like any other day

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tiger of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by UNLEASHED(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
He is Enoch, he's also Elisha, why not add Jonathan join? But what's it with Nigerians and names numbering up to like 18 for just a single person?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by wassade: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sheee mo jo lion ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by nathdim: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
If dem call am tiger wetin we go call pope

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by debedebe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by lain: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Okay... What else

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by friendl: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pity who ever wrote that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by sheedy407(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Im new here,how do i comment on dis thread?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chai
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by UNLEASHED(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kingzyice: Fourth!!! bt in a useless trend grin grin

Fella I think you need "Peter and Jane
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
This is a nice advice
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
OP, you are mocking a man of God. I pity you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 80million1: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
*speechless*

Yet another thread again to spite a globally respected Clergy man and Christians.

OP,i don't know what your motives are,and i don't care. But you need to get a life. He told his story,how is that ur headache?

In this life and in ur next life,u can never match the impact this Adeboye man has achieved. Do u knw how many lives he has touched,and how many souls he has blessed.

U need to be careful and prayerful to give ur life a meaning and DO NOT incur God's wrath on ur generation yet unborn.

I am proud to be a Christian,and to be a saved by Grace.

Signed
#80million.

61 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42

dislikes....
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by lanetrips: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Watch wat u say,type and blab.if he is lying,leave him and GOD.or how has his story affected u.did he call u to come to his church?do not bring curses upon urself and ur children.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by aribisala0(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well the day dem born me dem cook rice,cook beans,pound yam and make fufu.
Wetin dat one come mean naa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Tenderly1(f): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Op may God forgive your soul.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by bestower: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
May the lord almighty forgive those who open their mouth to uther thrash against a man of God,i think nairaland needs alot of screening from some sort of commentators.Do not touch my anointed ones......Jokes apart nairaland has been invaded by few educated illiterates who worship gods not God.you are all forgiven....amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
This man called Adeboye is the biggest phony ever known to mankind, He doesn't know God and God doesn't know him either.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 1025: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
abeg, did this poster go to redeem camp to bring this news? is the pastor living in aso rock or is he part of the politicians that has frustrated ur life? why can't you comment on the politics section where we have obtained certificate to insult the idiotic politicians that are stealing our public funds.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Kingzyice(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Whr is d dislike button wn u nid it angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by free2ryhme: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
space for sale ... seun keep off
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Kingzyice(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
UNLEASHED:

Fella I think you need "Peter and Jane
peter and jane?? cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Be very careful you don't know who is a true man of God so not to face the anger of God just look on and let God take control don't be the judge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by aribisala0(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
My friend shut up dia. Which anger ? Which God ? abeg make we hear word!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP, u got it all wrong.. Wat he was trying to say was that, he dint like the name, though people call him that... And now U come to NAIRALAND to insult him? Hmmm... SMH..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.