Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28658 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by FXKing2012(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:
Da.ft really. So now, low cuts on women are of the devil abi?
Atheists like u will always go against the Bible even if just for the fun of it. It may be fun to u now but I bet it aint gonna be funny in hell.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kevoh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
piano_girl:

.For instance,if ur mum decides to cut her hair,its no big deal..but just imagine if ur dad decides to keep his hair long,u can imagine what people would say.

Abeg, Wole Soyinka keeps his hair long! No one sees him in a negative way!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nellyd(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dondav: It looks better on Light-skinned Ladies... A little bit scary on dark girls. smiley
. Fat lie...
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nellyd(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Justicemy: i like it wen a gel goes on low cut, its show some moral ethics, unliike does wit weavon. Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
. Which bible passage did u get that from?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by nenergy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Me i dey find that kind woman o...
Reasons;
Low expense on hair-do,
No spending all saturday at salon, gossiping and learning evil habits from daughters of Jezebel.
No smell and discomfort from "fake" hair. Etc

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nellyd(f): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Justicemy: why nt cum out clear nd makes ur points known dan beatin abt de bush wit abusive words
. Hmmmm, na waa oooo.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Priceless.

Long Live Mama Africa !!!

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by slimyem: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Been on low cut for a while now and loving it still but i never stop hearing the "hair is the beauty of a woman" blah and how the bible doesn't support women shaving their hair.undecided
Not everyone can pull it off though..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by pianogirl(f): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
kevoh:

Abeg, Wole Soyinka keeps his hair long! No one sees him in a negative way!

I guess u misunderstood my point..When i mean long,i mean long to the extent that it could be braided or packed like Didier Drogba's own,lol..In my opinion,Prof Soyinka's hair isnt long.Its just "full"..if u get what i mean.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
how can a the beauty of women be their his hair when most of them if not all are wearing weaves? i prefer a low cuts woman instead of a weave/brazilian/indian/wig whater you call that woman.
African women---------->please------>drop the weave------->and------->stop being insecure.
my 2.1 cents.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Reference(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: We need to understand what the Bible says about this to know whether it is bad or not.

1 Corinthians 11:1-10 (ASV)
1 Be ye imitators of me, even as I
also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise
you that ye remember me in all
things, and hold fast the traditions,
even as I delivered them to you. 3
But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and
the head of Christ is God. 4 Every
man praying or prophesying, having
his head covered, dishonoreth his
head. 5 But every woman praying
or prophesying with her head
unveiled dishonoreth her head; for
it is one and the same thing as if
she were shaven. 6 For if a woman
is not veiled, let her also be shorn:
but if it is a shame to a woman to
be shorn or shaven, let her be
veiled. 7 For a man indeed ought
not to have his head veiled,
forasmuch as he is the image and
glory of God: but the woman is the
glory of the man. 8 For the man is
not of the woman; but the womani
of the man: 9 for neither was the
man created for the woman; but the
woman for the man: 10 for this
cause ought the woman to have [a
sign of] authority on her head,
because of the angels.

Now judge for yourselves whether it is right or not for a lady to cut her hair.

The key to your scriptural quote here is the word 'tradition'. Traditions are a function of climes and times so fall under scriptural precepts not laws. And thus are not sacrosanct but rather interpretable by the Holy Spirit. You simply cannot pass judgement on peoples views of traditions. Let those who practice them do so in wisdom.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by jimctu: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
I really like it on some woman. smiley It is pretty sexy. But not all woman can have short hair

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

You simply lack sophistication my dear. Please go and fetch some water from that ancient well outside your grandmother's compound and stop stealing airtime from the base-station close to your medieval hamlet/village.
Lwkmd!!! Deep Sight don finish me with laff ehhhhh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oh yeah....and who told you that?
Dondav: It looks better on Light-skinned Ladies... A little bit scary on dark girls. smiley
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
on a more serious note most ladies with low cuts are somewhat lesbian.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: We need to understand what the Bible says about this to know whether it is bad or not.

1 Corinthians 11:1-10 (ASV)
1 Be ye imitators of me, even as I
also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise
you that ye remember me in all
things, and hold fast the traditions,
even as I delivered them to you. 3
But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and
the head of Christ is God. 4 Every
man praying or prophesying, having
his head covered, dishonoreth his
head. 5 But every woman praying
or prophesying with her head
unveiled dishonoreth her head; for
it is one and the same thing as if
she were shaven. 6 For if a woman
is not veiled, let her also be shorn:
but if it is a shame to a woman to
be shorn or shaven, let her be
veiled. 7 For a man indeed ought
not to have his head veiled,
forasmuch as he is the image and
glory of God: but the woman is the
glory of the man. 8 For the man is
not of the woman; but the womani
of the man: 9 for neither was the
man created for the woman; but the
woman for the man: 10 for this
cause ought the woman to have [a
sign of] authority on her head,
because of the angels.

Now judge for yourselves whether it is right or not for a lady to cut her hair.
Guy relax abEg. undecided
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
I beg your pardon?
CAMEROONPRIDE: on a more serious note most ladies with low cuts are somewhat lesbian.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kevoh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
piano_girl:

I guess u misunderstood my point..When i mean long,i mean long to the extent that it could be braided or packed like Didier Drogba's own,lol..In my opinion,Prof Soyinka's hair isnt long.Its just "full"..if u get what i mean.
Ok, I understand you now!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
sanb: I beg your pardon?
lesbians or bi: amber rose&co make your own researches i bet you will come with same analysis(the majority of ladies with low cuts are lesb or bi)
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
kevoh:
Ok, I understand you now!

What is there to understand in what our artistic sista is saying? What is wrong even if a man's hair is long enuf to be braided.

Soyinka can certainly have his braided if he pleases. Heck, some of my past GFs have even braided my "other" hair "down" there.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Brazillian hair ko egyptian hair ni tongue

Low cut is african beauty to women...go to south africa most of em gals go with low cut and they look very pretty smiley

I love gals on low cut or natural hair...not on egyptian hair tongue looking like zombies with heavy make-ups grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by mike404(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
safarigirl: A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case
shocked shocked shocked badt geh
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Azukaorji(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
It all depends on wats d lady involved have in mind.....but it makes woman look irresponsible and unlocked.....babes don't mis under stand me oooo....though garri price remain constant .....:Deven if.....truth most be ...woman should try and be woman
kandiikane: I'm on low cut too and I've heard that phrase a lot too, " a woman's beauty is in her hair" but some women can pull it off nicely. I think it's true though, a woman looks better with hair than she would with a low cut.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by idarajohnuko: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
I joyprinces am on low cut this new year i just determine to keep low cut frm dis year , i spenD money alot on wevons but keeping my low cut makes me look mature and my friend's appriciate it on me anD i like it , some men actually like women on thier low curt
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lesbians or bi: amber rose&co make your own researches i bet you will come with same analysis(the majority of ladies with low cuts are lesb or bi)

SHADDAAAAPPPPP!!!!!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
safarigirl: A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case

Yes, we do need something to hold on to, but its not the hair. . . . it is an ample posterior, la afric. Period.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
sanb: So you’re telling me that every single lady on planet earth with a low cut is a lesb or bi. Stop deceiving yourself with false analysis. That the women you’ve mentioned, rock low cut and fall into that category doesn’t mean that all women with low cut are lesb or bi. So stop spreading false analysis....
majority/most of them was the key word in my sentence/analysis
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by pianogirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:
Heck, some of my past GFs have even braided my "other" hair "down" there.
Hmmm.....
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ibitomisi: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Rolly83]For me i like long hair alot on ladies,well u can say i'm obsessed by it!lol[/no quams it's all desires]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / High Heels: How High Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.