Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. (7081 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Why Do We Suffer From The Sins Of Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Guys I will be back. Let me prepare for my 12:30 lecture.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

matter of fact that's all you do.

God, in the Quran, tells man to think, ponder, reflect, investigate, even ask those with knowledge of things one needs not know.

christians, on the other hand started rejecting the biblical god once they started to think. that's how all logicboy's heroes were born.

The Quran tells you to submit your brain to an Arabic god and his prophet of doom!

You muslims are so deluded that you believe that there are no exmuslim atheists!
Reyginus: Guys I will be back. Let me prepare for my 12:30 lecture.

You still dey school?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Stalwert]

Poor, isn't it the same you that said trinity is a scam? Or that Jesus Fainted for your sins rather than die?

Jesus fainted for my sins grin , wherever did you hear that from 'O' deceived one. Jesus Christ died for the sins of ALL Mankind, it's your choice to accept or reject salvation to this regard. Muhammad cannot save you in a million years.

And yes, The Trinity is a scam, but Jesus Christ is still the Messiah , the Christ and Son of GOD , the Lord of Lord and King of Kings.

I am more than satisfied that you guys living in perpetual confusion, don't even know what religion Jesus practiced! But of all respondents, frosbel actually deserves pity, yesterday trinity is a scam, today Jesus probably fainted for our sins, tomorrow what? Hell is just a tale to scare the people?

As I said before, we Christians are constantly learning but we hold on to the foundation of our faith, which is that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, he is the one that GOD promised to send to deliver us from our past sins and give us a new hope.

As for Hell, your version of HELL is similar to the false version we are fighting. In the ISLAMIC Hell , you are literally roasted in incredible heat only for God to give you brand new skin to start the process all over again, if this is not SATAN , I truly don't know what else is.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Frosbel biko, don't help him with an escape route. I'm in this for real.

you think I need escape from you, reyginus?
niggr pleeeease!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

God, in the Quran, tells man to think, ponder, reflect, investigate, even ask those with knowledge of things one needs not know.

christians, on the other hand started rejecting the biblical god once they started to think. that's how all logicboy's heroes were born.

hahaha, does he really.

What a joke, I hardly have met a true muslim who thinks, instead be blindly chants the Quran 24/7 and follows what he knows not , complete in Arabic, hoping that he will escape hell.

Actually let us revisit your hell as per below.

Hawai: Hypocrites, Pharaoh and his associates. This is the lowest level of Hell.
Jahim: Above Hawai, also for polytheists.
Saqar: Above Jahim, for Saibeen, a sect having no religion.
Nati: Above Saqar, for Iblis and his associates.
Hatma: Above Nati, for Jewish religion.
Sa’ah: This is for Christians.
Jahannam: Uppermost level, which is meant for general Muslim sinners.

Sinners are the fuel for the fire of Jahannam[9] along with disbelieving Jinns [10] and stones.[11] The fire burns their skins, changing their colour to black due to its intensity. Jahannam has a shadow of smoke ascending in three columns, which yields no shade of coolness against the fierce blaze. Its sparks are described to be as "huge as a palace."[12] Jahannam is described to have nineteen angels, who will punish wrongdoers. The leader of these angels, as stated in the Quran, is Maalik. Hell is perceived to be so deep that if a stone were thrown into it, it would fall for 70 years before reaching the bottom. The breadth of each of Hell's walls are equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years. According to Prophet Muhammad he is an angel, very severe and harsh, and he will listen to the request of dwellers of hell after 1000 years and that will also be in negative.

The food of Jahannam described in Hadith and the Quran includes a bitter thorn plant, Dhari, which does not nourish sinners, along with a tree named Zaqqum. Zaqqum is described in the Quran as a tree that springs out of the bottom of hellfire; the shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the "heads of devils" and eating it is similar to eating molten brass that will boil their insides "like scalding water". Sinners drink boiling water that will cut their bowels when they consume it. If they call for relief, they shall be given water described to be like molten brass, which will scald their faces. Hell is also filled with venomous donkeys and if they were to bite a person, the person would suffer for 40 years. The residents of Jahannam wear garments of fire that will scorch them.[13] Along with the physical pain, certain sinners in hell will be mentally tortured by the guardian of hell, who will remind them of their misdeeds on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam

what a sick and twisted doctrine.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Dude stop being deliberately unintelligent.
Let me re-echo it for you.
Jesus was a jews and hence his religion, judaism.
Adam practised monotheism.
Bring 'em ar jets.

Your condition is pitiable, the bible shows Jesus acts not consistent with judaism, but wait you savior practiced Judaism and you practice Christianity, aren't you being a disobedient follower? Or are u wiser than Jesus, that you follow know what religion will get you to heaven? As for Adam how did you come to know that? And monotheism is not a religion!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Your condition is pitiable, the bible shows Jesus acts not consistent with judaism, but wait you savior practiced Judaism and you practice Christianity, aren't you being a disobedient follower? Or are u wiser than Jesus, that you follow know what religion will get you to heaven? As for Adam how did you come to know that? And monotheism is not a religion!

grow up !!

Jesus changed water into wine, how can he be a muslim.

He was a Rabbi as well and followed strict Jewish practices .

Who will you believe , History or some concocted fable that originated from some jealous disillusioned nomad ?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: good time? No way! It was meant for men, women had to be slaves.
no fair! why should they have all the fun?!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Your condition is pitiable, the bible shows Jesus acts not consistent with judaism, but wait you savior practiced Judaism and you practice Christianity, aren't you being a disobedient follower?
or not a follower at all.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:
As I said before, we Christians are
constantly learning but we hold on
to the foundation of our faith,
which is that Jesus Christ is the
Messiah, he is the one that GOD
promised to send to deliver us from
our past sins and give us a new
hope.
As for Hell, your version of HELL is
similar to the false version we are
fighting. In the ISLAMIC Hell , you
are literally roasted in incredible
heat only for God to give you brand
new skin to start the process all
over again, if this is not SATAN , I
truly don't know what else is.

And god murdering his "son" to forgive you your sin is what? Benevolence right or satanic ritual? Please you mock reasoning to its singlest unit!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

And god murdering his "son" to forgive you your sin is what? Benevolence right or satanic ritual? Please you mock reasoning to its singlest unit!

better to 'murder' one person for the sins of all mankind, than to kill hundreds of thousands for the cause of one blood thirsty deity !!!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

better to 'murder' one person for the sins of all mankind, than to kill hundreds of thousands for the cause of one blood thirsty deity !!!
hehehe you've been reading deuteronomy again

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:
no fair! why should they have all the fun?!
Tell me about it such gender baised god!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: Tell me about it such gender baised god!
then you better leave that one for One that accepts you as you are
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

grow up !!

Jesus changed water into wine, how can he be a muslim.

He was a Rabbi as well and followed strict Jewish practices .

Who will you believe , History or some concocted fable that originated from some jealous disillusioned nomad ?

And jesus called his mother woman, his elders vipers, . . . In the bible And Islamically that is not the ideals of a prophet, so we don't believe every crap we read in the bible. funny that he actually called his mother woman when converting water to wine . . .

Jesus was Rabbi fine and good how does that explain how an immigrant that Europe is increasingly finding a plain nuisance came to be Christian rather than a Jew? Isn't this the height of overzealous confusion? That rather than follow the footsteps of your savior who you believe god had murdered you simply follow your own imaginations?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:
then you better leave that one for One that accepts you as you are
huh? I was never with him.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

Like Yaweh in the old testament right who latter became Jehovah who sent jesus, You faulty brain does you no good every time!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:
hehehe you've been reading deuteronomy again

Truly reading the OT is a frightening tale of gore, rape, murders, Jealousies, incestries and the whole bunch. It is little wonder why we hear westerners like Merkel say to muslims Western culture is based on bible and how the bible influenced western literature and culture!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by onetrack(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

I can also write a book telling people to think, reason, reflect, and investigate, just as long as in the end they accept my book as the ultimate perfect truth. Even if I say the sun sets in a mud puddle.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Truly reading the OT is a frightening tale of gore, rape, murders, Jealousies, incestries and the whole bunch. It is little wonder why we hear westerners like Merkel say to muslims Western culture is based on bible and how the bible influenced western literature and culture!

thanks for reminding us , by your actions , that in the 21st century you still carry out some of these practices that happened about 5000 years ago grin

I mean , fanatical Muslims like you , have never grown out of their 6th century stone age attitudes, beliefs and propensity to violence at the drop of a hat. Obviously not all muslims are guilty of this.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

And jesus called his mother woman, his elders vipers, . . . In the bible And Islamically that is not the ideals of a prophet, so we don't believe every crap we read in the bible. funny that he actually called his mother woman when converting water to wine . . .

Jesus was Rabbi fine and good how does that explain how an immigrant that Europe is increasingly finding a plain nuisance came to be Christian rather than a Jew? Isn't this the height of overzealous confusion? That rather than follow the footsteps of your savior who you believe god had murdered you simply follow your own imaginations?

ah, so he did not change water into wine, how convenient 'o' deceptive ones. Start thinking and stop chanting !!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
onetrack:

I can also write a book telling people to think, reason, reflect, and investigate, just as long as in the end they accept my book as the ultimate perfect truth. Even if I say the sun sets in a mud puddle.

if you tell them to do that, they'll, in the end, come to see your book for what it really is.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

thanks for reminding us , by your actions , that in the 21st century you still carry out some of these practices that happened about 5000 years ago grin

I mean , fanatical Muslims like you , have never grown out of their 6th century stone age attitudes, beliefs and propensity to violence at the drop of a hat. Obviously not all muslims are guilty of this.

Oh wait Yaweh was a mass murderer 5000 years but not now? grin cheesy yet Yaweh supposed to be perfect in all his attributes that it remains eternal yet he goes into a killing frenzy obliterating entire settle without nukes grin grin that's a feat! Not all christians are senile like you are but this hypocrisy got to stop if Yaweh (Jehovah) was not perfect 5000 years he can't be perfect now! grin what a blood thirsty deity Yaweh was! He must have really loved his enemies to obliterate them to the very last goat standing! grin
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

christaianity was not and never will be a religion is a way of life, is the name given to the disciple of jesus because they saw the character of christ in them.

so, it is obvious jesus can't be a christain we christain are the one who live the life of christ (christ-likes)
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: huh? I was never with him.
good for you. 'cos the One True God knows your true nature and will not demand you act against it nor will He ever place a burden upon you that you cannot bear.

peace.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by onetrack(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

The prophet of Allah said:
"If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father's pen!s, and do not use a euphemism".
(Hadith - Mishkat Al-Masabih, Vol. 2, p. 1021)

Is that kind of insult Islamically the ideals of a prophet?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Oh wait Yaweh was a mass murderer 5000 years but not now? grin cheesy yet Yaweh supposed to be perfect in all his attributes that it remains eternal yet he goes into a killing frenzy obliterating entire settle without nukes grin grin that's a feat! Not all christians are senile like you are but this hypocrisy got to stop if Yaweh (Jehovah) was not perfect 5000 years he can't be perfect now! grin what a blood thirsty deity Yaweh was! He must have really loved his enemies to obliterate them to the very last goat standing! grin

where was your allah 5000 years ago, i hope you have the story in your quaran

or your allah just stood by and let yahweh had is way of killing the wicked as u said, where was he !!!!!!!!! tell us

see, it will be worse judgement on you if you don't accept jesus christ before you die. the same God you think is wicked will banish you to eternal damination

what you see 5000years ago is the consequence of sin and God does not respect any, the wages of sin is death, read the book of the prophet and you will be amazed how God ruthlessly dealt with the israelites because of there Idol worship, the carnage is unspeakable
no this, though HIS a merciful God, HE IS ALSO A CONSUMING FIRE.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

ah, so he did not change water into wine, how convenient 'o' deceptive ones. Start thinking and stop chanting !!

If the above senile response grin saved you from answering the question posed it also help in exposing the futility of being a christian, a follower of the great deceiver Paul, who literally invented a religion to rival Jesus religion into oblivion, stop hymning start thinking, if you savior was a jew why are you a christian? But asking a senlie being who had to regurgitated someone that he termed a useless kid, argument, shows the less thinking inherent in his religious practice! And yeah Trinity is scam, the Qur'an said so before your zombieness every knew!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

blood thirsty , lol. grin

Let's look at some recent stats.

Weekly Jihad Report

Dec. 29 - Jan. 04
Jihad Attacks:42
Allahu Akbars*: 2
Dead Bodies:178
Critically Injured:317

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.01.06 (Spin Boldak, Afghanistan) - Two suicide bombers murder four other people at a community meeting.
2013.01.06 (Chiniot, Pakistan) - A Shiite child dies of injuries one week after being shot by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2013.01.06 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A Buddhist woman dies after being shot in the neck and body by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.01.05 (Karbalah, Iraq) - A Shiite girl on a minibus is taken out by Sunni Holy Warriors.
2013.01.05 (Utmanzai, Pakistan) - Two charity workers involved in an education project are murdered by Religion of Peace radicals.
2013.01.04 (Garissa, Kenya) - Two refugees bleed to death after al-Shabaab cadres toss a grenade into their camp.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

If the above senile response grin saved you from answering the question posed it also help in exposing the futility of being a christian, a follower of the great deceiver Paul, who literally invented a religion to rival Jesus religion into oblivion, stop hymning start thinking, if you savior was a jew why are you a christian? But asking a senlie being who had to regurgitated someone that he termed a useless kid, argument, shows the less thinking inherent in his religious practice! And yeah Trinity is scam, the Qur'an said so before your zombieness every knew!

What makes a man a ZOMBIE , like Fella said, is his inability to think for himself, which is exactly what some Muslims like you are not able to do, you instead resort to chanting Arabic that you cannot and never will understand 24/7, worship your deity because of your great fear of the Islam imaginary hell complete with human barabques and new skins to replace existing , kill the infidels because they reject your deity , and then have the guts to come and start telling us that JESUS was a Muslim, God forbid, what relationship has light with darkness , none at all.

Don't get me started ooo, you will cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Qu'ranites, Qu'ranists (hadith Rejecters) / Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.