Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Attai... The Player From Kano - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attai... The Player From Kano (15059 Views)

The Player And The Cele Girl (short story) / Attai... The Sh.it Maker ( A Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2013
Toheeb31: PlSsssssssssssssss update quickly, am fully subscribed. Am sure d person coming in will be a friend or the guy u slapped at igbo market grin

Ehm.... Another prophet...Chei.. Omo na wetin na.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by albacete(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Ehm.... Another prophet...Chei.. Omo na wetin na.... grin grin grin grin grin

But foxy, why u never wan pay Ekaette for all d tins wey she don do 4 u since naa? cheesy

e no good oo.

Now she is waiting for u in her room. grin
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2013
albacete:

But foxy, why u never wan pay Ekaette for all d tins wey she don do 4 u since naa? cheesy

e no good oo.

Now she is waiting for u in her room. grin

Waiting for me shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no notice oooo... Her teeth dey scare me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Emperortj93(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Way 2 go bro....mak sure u keep dem coming
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
See as u leave ekaette wey like u go dey meet patricia wey no like u hmmm na wa o
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ur story is gettin interesting everyday keep it up
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks for the comments guyz... Updates coming later in the evening....

And for the record, all those wey no dey comment... God dey watch una...
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nexxy007: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
i propose a punishment 4these writers dat lik undeservd suspense. Guessin dia nxt step in dia story wil goad them forward. I hereby raise ds notion.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nexxy007: i propose a punishment 4these writers dat lik undeservd suspense. Guessin dia nxt step in dia story wil goad them forward. I hereby raise ds notion.

**Kicks the motion into recycle bin** angry angry angry angry
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by wizb: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well done Foxy!
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Coolval222(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
You too much jor
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
wizb: Well done Foxy!

Thanks Sir...

Coolval222: You too much jor

Requesting password sir
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by albacete(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Waiting for me shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no notice oooo... Her teeth dey scare me tongue tongue tongue

Not to worry. She go do u well.
Forget that Patricia (abi wetin be that her name again?) wey get bad mouth.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by jiraiyas: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy № doubt ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ like d best Hard core writter ve ever known ,seriously put it down ₪a U̶̲̥̅̊ knw waitin ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ bad ƒσя d mind ,'♍ I ∂on open ur page down D̶̲̥̅̊ëƔ wait ƒσя ur update shuooooo U̶̲̥̅̊ wan kill '♍ wit wait , U̶̲̥̅̊ № knw say '♍ I wan finish A̶̲̥̅♏
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
jiraiyas: Foxy № doubt ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ like d best Hard core writter ve ever known ,seriously put it down ₪a U̶̲̥̅̊ knw waitin ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ bad ƒσя d mind ,'♍ I ∂on open ur page down D̶̲̥̅̊ëƔ wait ƒσя ur update shuooooo U̶̲̥̅̊ wan kill '♍ wit wait , U̶̲̥̅̊ № knw say '♍ I wan finish A̶̲̥̅♏

Make I laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No worry, I go update soonest.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by jiraiyas: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Make I laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No worry, I go update soonest.
Which soonest D̶̲̥̅̊Õ A̶̲̥̅♏ now joor ,I get
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
jiraiyas:
Which soonest D̶̲̥̅̊Õ A̶̲̥̅♏ now joor ,I get

Now I dey busy... But Tomorrow na over updates una go get.... But me go give una enough update today sha wink wink wink
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Coolval222(m): 5:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Thanks Sir...

Requesting password sir
username foxybone password foxybone
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by petokey: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Coolval222: username foxybone password foxybone
wetin oga foxybone dey wait 4 since, wey he never register? Pls coolval he shuld pay a fine of N5000.

1 Like

Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by ayobase(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2013
Drop am na!
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2013
Sorry for the delay please... But in order not to heighten your expections, I beg that Today be given to me to sort some things out.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by skoloppy31(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2013
Foxy ,,,,,no mak me loose ma temper ooo abi kinni gbogbo delya yi keh,,,update asap,,patricia broda nah junkie too as I imagine.....#LOBATAN#
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2013
skoloppy31: Foxy ,,,,,no mak me loose ma temper ooo abi kinni gbogbo delya yi keh,,,update asap,,patricia broda nah junkie too as I imagine.....#LOBATAN#

Chei... Another prophet.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
True to my fears Akogu stepped inside the room his eyes bloodshot and muderous. Why would they not be, I asked myself. I had already hidden my club behind my drinking bucket, its handle shooting out for easy reach incase Akogu decides to become rough.

''Na you no fit control your hand abi, my sister don become punching bag for practice abi''

His husky voice assailed me through the air. I kept my face free from all expression while reciting the rosary over and over again. I definatly knew I would make heaven if an accident should occur.

Akogu, the most feared thug in my vincinity and other surrounding areas. He is one who spends most of his time in the gym building his body until he became as thick as the hulk. His deep red eyes blended deeply with his dark features, his face carry a scar below his eyes which rumour said he received when fighting for his life in prison. Yes, he is an ex-convict. He had succeeded in killing his assailant that had tracked him to a silent part of the prison walls where he had gone to smoke. The fight which was only seen by prison officials and a prisoner who later spread the story round was a bloody one. Akogu had received many knife cuts on him but capitulated on the mistake of his assailant as he laid down acting like he was dying from the wounds when his assailant had let down his guard by turning round. Akogu had jumped on him from the back inflicting a deep wound on his neck with his teeth. This has brought the prisoner to his knees making Akogu to disarm him and drive his own weapon into his heart.

So legend says. That same Akogu who had gone to prison for beating up the son of a rich man to near death for mistakenly hitting his sister with his car. The same Akogu is now in my room.

All this went through my head as he gave me a piercing look, seeming to bore into my soul. A faint smile appeared on his lips, Akogu smiled at me. I quickly recited ''the grace'' bidding the world ''goodbye'' because I felt that I should prepare for the after life.

Akogu cleared his voice and spoke, but this time, in a gentle, husky way:

''So na you self, Attai, you surprise me. I think say na you protect Ekaite the last time. Wetin make na my sister you wan come use do practice na''

I shook my head trying to clear it like I did not get his words. Akogu had spoke to me gently instead of sending punches at my pot belly. With my breath sucked in, I replied:

''No be so, I no know wetin come over me. But make we discuss between us guys, you know say e go save us the whole trouble of making people here say we fight. E go give them impression say you and me na trouble for this area.''

I tried sounding diplomatic. He shot me a look and the redness in his eyes increased like he was trying to make up his mind. Finally he said in a calm voice:

''I dey come, make I settle the guys wey dey outside''

Before turning round, he shot a look at the handle of my base-ball bat and shook his head. He went out while I heaved a sigh of relief and quickly hid the base-ball bat.

''Make all of una dey go, Patricia, we go see for house''

Those were the only words he said that made the crowd disperse grudgingly. They were all hoping to see a fight so they can confirm the legend. My curtain opened and Akogu stepped into the room and sat down at the far edge of the bed all to himself. He was busy clicking and unclicking his tongue while I stood undecided.

''Wetin I go offer you na?''

I asked casually.

''Na wetin you get''

He asked back. Typically Nigerian. I went to my mini-fridge and brought out a big green bottle, took two glass cups out. Handed him one cup, filled it and proceeded to fill mine.

''I hear wetin you do that guy that day. E sweet me say you show am say no be so them suppose treat men. When my sister come house dey cry, I suprise as she mention your name. But I no too send, I just say make she follow me so that we go come see you but as we reach outside, na so she attract crowd with her shout and abuse. Sometimes sef, I know say that girl sabi talk anyhow but as per big brother, I gats show say I care for her.''

He concluded. I looked at him sipping my Alomo. I had not expected the speech he just made, this made my respect for him to grow as I saw that he was not a villian but one that loves and cares for his sister and definately those around him.

''Thank you bros for understanding, I go dey put my temper for check from now on''

I told him.

''How far, igbo follow you come house yesterday, na high I been dey prepare to high when my sister come house''

He said. I was surprised but quickly wrapped one making sure it is big and using more leaves and ermo. I broke the rule never to smoke in the house. I lighted it, took a drag and passed the weed to him. After smoking to his satisfaction, he passed it back to me and as I took the third drag, a voice spoke:

''My God, so you smoke!!''

It was Ekaite's.

1 Like

Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Emperortj93(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
*singin in 2face voice* u gat me captivated and alway wantin 4 moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Emperortj93(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
*cryin* ohahaguahahahabuabuakharakhararaqaqararara... Nw na wenti attai go tel dat fyn ekaitte whr she go believe....*continue cryin* qaqaqapapahaqahahakhahahakhazuaMorePlsoooohahaqaNoMakeGuysWait2LongOqakrsssss

1 Like

Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Emperortj93(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
*cryin* ohahaguahahahabuabuakharakhararaqaqararara... Nw na wenti attai go tel dat fyn ekaitte whr she go believe....*continue sobbin* qaqaqapapahaqahahakhahahakhazuaMorePlsoooohahaqaNoMakeGuysWait2LongOqakrsssss
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
My friend better coome and finish ur tori b4 I vex for u.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nexxy007: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
nice update. I hope say u wnt kip us hanging o
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
If u tey b4 u update i go make sure say,ur allocation me weed 4 3 month will be seize, oya update jor.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin ;DMake una no vex... I need go igbo joint to bass small, maybe e fit help me small...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asunder....(family Drama) / Amos Tutuola's 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Tom Clancy Dies At 66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.