Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (3054 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by CARLOSPR(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
This is the situation, Ive been with my girl friend for almost 2 years and have nothing to complain so far, short time a go I notice some cuestionable phone calls to her cell, like talking softly or simply not answering some calls. I take the time to take a look at her cell when she was in the shower and memorize a strange number calling her mostly everyday usually when Im not in her house or by her side, there were incoming and outgoing calls. After a few days I confront her about the calls and she answer that those calls are from a work person who give some confidential information about someone stealing money from the company she works, she is like an spy on the company and report directly to the president of this company, now the confusion persist after this answer as she still ignoring the calls in my presence or simply answer and talk very soft and write some stupid thinks on a paper as the person who call give some information or simply faking, still my confusion after I check the phone again and see that this guy call her on sat and sun, will this guy is workaholic or is other thing?, so I confront her again about the calls on weekends and late at night and gets angry, so I kept quiet but still checking her phone, now she tried to hide the phone number under other name but Im not stupid as I know under what name she hide the number. Now my confusion is that when I confront her, she assure me that Im sick and jump on things with out proof, sure she doesnt know that I know she hide the number under other name and know for sure the calls still coming and going, but know for sure she is not taking time to see other person as she is home everyday early and spend weekends with me, but calls still coming, I will like your opinion about this information, will I broke with her? or give time to be sure? or with this I know is evident and Im playing stupid with myself?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by hotangel2(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
Okay u r just being paranoid?

I mean u said it urself, she's always there with you, do u think she'll be dating someone just by phone (spending soo much time on some guy) without seeing him? Okay yes she could be, but the thing is, she told you it's a business matter, why not just believe her?

Afterall, u didn't catch her with a man, or see her doing wat she says she's not doing. The phone calls could be wat she says they are, just relax urself, and stop giving urself headaches.

I wont say you shuld turn a blind eye to this, but just dont over-work urself searching her phone everyday!! I dont think she's cheating tho. undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by CARLOSPR(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
yeah i got that present. but what about working time, she can have a few hours during day and why she hide the phone number under a womans name? i think if nothing is happening why hide the number and dont answer incoming calls when im present? i might add that she leave the phone on vibrating mode when im around.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Hotstepper(f): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2006
my probalem with the girl is that if it is business matter or if you gat nuthing to do with the dude, whey hiding the number, talking slowly when shez with her man and sumtimes not picking up the phone, sumthing is wrong sumwhere, keep watxching her, don't do sumthing stupid ohhh, good luck
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by CARLOSPR(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
Yes thats why Im asking opinion avoiding to do something stupid, like dump her with out being sure of whats happening, Im planning to play her game asking a friend to call me during weekend and hang up the phone before answer and make her complain and in some way put my shoes on her, I know for sure she is going to try get my phone and see the call I just ignore then try to get the excuse from her on why she hide the number under other name, but to tell the truth this in some way got my mind,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Zahymaka(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
What if she doesn't want you to get involved in the company's wahala? If I know ladies very well, she wouldn't want to pick that call in your presence and might start acting fidgety.

The fact that she's comfortable even when you're around is proof of her fidelity.

My man, you're super-possessive. Jealousy can destroy that relatioship.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nia: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2006
You have a reason to be suspicious. Women are increasingly becoming nototrious at perfecting the cheating game. There are some that have their man convinced that the man they are cheating with is just a "friend" or some "co-worker" and sometimes, this "friend" might even be friends with their boyfriend/husband.

I don't know the dynamics of the relationship between you and your girlfriend but if you have a close and descent relationship, you should talk to her about your concern. Let her know it bothers you and that you cannot continue if things don't change.

Your other option is to try to play the games with her too, (i.e. calling up a female friend and acting suspiciously). That is, if you two are not that serious to begin with. I say this because one of two things might happen: She might get jealous and decide to pay more attention to you if she thinks you are acting suspicious or might be cheating, or she might continue to do what she's doing and even try to beat you at the game.

You can also try to investigate a little further to get a clearer picture, but don't invade her privacy, just play things cool.

My two cents.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2006
Definitely cheating!

Girls dont like to admit that a girl can also cheat, My guy, ur girl is cheating big time and if u're blind enuff not to see that she's about to leave then i'll shed some light into it for u. She's got herself someone new who's probably working overtime to gain her full attention, she's feeling guilty cos she knows she's in the bad, but she's looking for a reason to call it quits and the more u go into her privacy, the more u give her what she's looking for. Forget all that bullcrap of spying and stuff, its all a cover-up and cannot explain all the calls and camoflaging of names and numbers and all that.
Its ur decision but trust me, i'll vanish into thin air if in that situation and wont even try to win her love anymore cos once someone breaches my trust, they'll never get a second chance!

still wish u the best of luck whichever way u go about it grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by babymine(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2006
I think you should ask her. wink wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2006
He already did Directly or indirectly
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by babymine(f): 2:17pm On May 03, 2006
He didn't do it directly. grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by CARLOSPR(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2006
Well so far this is the current, I ask about the calls for good, she answer that she knows I was checking her phone and change the name on purpose, that she dont have time to have an affairs and I was aware of that because I know her schedule, thats reduce the rpms on my mind but will not turn my back yet on this issue,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
Any updates? How's your relationship doing at the moment?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by crito(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
ur girl is definately cheating,cos if she isnt then she will pick her calls boldly.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by jafar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2006
i think u shd ask her straight. and maybe u shd ask urself if there is smthg wrong somewhere in ur r/ship that might make her to get attracted to other guys
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by tafari(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
From the naration, your girl is cheating. the solution is to do away with her,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by hibans(f): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2006
I dont think is ooooooo, but u just have to hold it tight ooo.

Gudluck
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by trustme(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2006
i dont think she is cheating yet, but i think she is about to i agree with whitelexi. why all the cover up she up to something if she wasnt doing anything she would tell u the truth. everyone knows here that there is something funny going on here.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Eurphoria(f): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2006
I wonder how this guy got on? never came back
My take on this is she is definitely cheating or about to, maybe she is getting to know another deeper and enjoying the feeling of a new thing and all that goes with having an attraction to somebody. Either way she is cheating, whether she has done the deed or not.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by 1102(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2010
you are just getting yourself worked up over nothing
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Marhoski(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2010
190 u wan make i start my old threads to life again??
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ice234: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
Marhoski:

190 u wan make i start my old threads to life again??
Omolola1:

you are just getting yourself worked up over nothing
--190--:

shocked shocked
come na everywhere una dey fight
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Marhoski(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
^i neva even start angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
Rara o!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Marhoski(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
go and baff ur punnany and put sugar ^ angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ice234: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
abeg e don do for una two. na flog i go flog una. if i hear any more word
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by davades(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
whitelex
(m)
Home
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating?
« #7 on: April 29, 2006, 01:20 PM »
Definitely cheating!
Girls dont like to admit that a girl can
also cheat, My guy, your girl is
cheating big time and if u're blind
enuff not to see that she's about to
leave then i'll shed some light into it
for u. She's got herself someone new
who's probably working overtime to
gain her full attention, she's feeling
guilty cos she knows she's in the bad,
but she's looking for a reason to call it
quits and the more u go into her
privacy, the more u give her what
she's looking for. Forget all that
bullcrap of spying and stuff, its all a
cover-up and cannot explain all the
calls and camoflaging of names and
numbers and all that.
Its your decision but trust me, i'll
vanish into thin air if in that situation
and wont even try to win her love
anymore cos once someone breaches
my trust, they'll never get a second
chance!
still wish u the best of luck whichever
way u go about it

Whitex U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ man! Definitely she has seen someone more richer, why nt receive D̶̲̥̅̊ calls on ΰя presence And put D̶̲̥̅̊ fone in loud speaker, it has happened †̥ •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥☀☺ And later she told •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ truth that she' ̷͂s Я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊llƔ in ℓ♥√ع with D̶̲̥̅̊ guy.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by mashnino(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
i can't bliv i jez read a post dat was written 5 years ago,

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound / My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week / Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.