Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like (15270 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by segunsd: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2013
When you look at some cartoon characters, which of the celebrities do they remind you about. naijaPOSE compiles a list of ten celebrities and the animated characters that they resemble.

Both Tiwa and Jasmine are good-looking, sexy personalities who enjoy the fairy-tale romance life. You doubt me? Ask Tiwa
______________________________________________________________________________________

Doesn’t Mo Cheddah remind you of Mulan. Both start with “M” and look magnificent.

Asa pairs up with Mary Daisy Dinkle. Gosh! They look like they’ve been best friends for years!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tubaba poses well with Jim Carey’s Mask. Apart from the “gorimapa” that make them look similar, they are both down-to-earth personalities.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Sincerely, The “T” in Tonto and Tiana are purely coincidental. We are searching for Tonto’s look-alive and we found Princess Tiana. Dear Tonto, who’s the frog in question?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Ever-eccentric Denrele finds a best-friend in Alex, the hyper-active lion in Madagascar. We couldn’t be wrong on either of them.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Graceful, pretty svelte actress Nse, must be companion to Olivia. Apart from the similarities they both have in physique, they are in love too. Nse recently got engaged. Didn’t you hear about it?
________________________________________________________________________________________

Mister May D find a place among this ten celebrities as he was able to find his animated image, Robin. MayD is soaring now. He’s got wings that can fly.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I love the Princess Fiona in Shrek. Her bravery reminds me of Karen. Apart from the fact that they look like siblings, they are both very strong women. Karen is unstoppable.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

On the beat is Davido, and he’s driving all the kids crazy oh with his Ninja Turtle friend. If Davido was a super hero, you need not ask who he’d come as.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
What a hilarious pair. Phew! It wasn’t an easy task. Who have we left out. Who is your favorite. Tell us!

source: http://naijapose.com/nigerian-celebrities-and-the-animated-characters-they-look-like/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by braine(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Hahaha! This is so creative and hilarious!! cheesy
Derenle and Davido's really got me laughing!!
And Karen Igbo is super ugly.

You've left out Banky W (watching out for the head of life!) grin grin grin
And Wande Coal (He'll fit that fat boss in Biker Mice grin )

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by seedord247(m): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Davidi is 100% right. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by nzeaji(m): 4:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Wow. Good comparisons.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Karen igho is spot on..her photo looks like its tampered with cos her head looks very big with wide face or is she really like that?.
Shes one very ugly person.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Pardonnez moi?!
Princess Fiona is a pretty lady joor!! sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by eduson33(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2013
fainted**

TONTO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=13pt]So Davido get twin. Lmao.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by pwiz(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2013
Davido's own is just hilarious. Fit him perfectly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by pwiz(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2013
Lest I forget, Denrele character too is on point
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by kentoplash(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Nice 1 smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by laksides: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2013
tuface resemblance got ♏✽̤̈ǝ̥̥ǝ̥̥ scared
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Funny thread...
So glad I made top ten kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Goldenheart(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2013
na wa o. i would ve nominated this for tuface....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Dis is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hilarious
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by drstone1: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2013
braine: Hahaha! This is so creative and hilarious!! cheesy
Derenle and Davido's really got me laughing!!
And Karen Igbo is super ugly.

You've left out Banky W (watching out for the head of life!) grin grin grin
And Wande Coal (He'll fit that fat boss in Biker Mice grin )
Yea /\/\/\/\/\

Cant believe TONTO was this beautiful without her crazy make ups. The pictures of her that i see reminds me of somone going degenerate...dont want to mention names.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Jaideyone(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Rotflmao karen the ogre... Buhahahahahaha fucking hilarious
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Nice
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by pat077: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
gbosaa: Karen igho is spot on..her photo looks like its tampered with cos her head looks very big with wide face or is she really like that?.
Shes one very ugly person.
na lie, na Asa ugly pass.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by jigawatts(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2013
I love the first Pic......... Tiwa and Jasmine is the best. wink wink cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Ignatio(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Good heavens who did this to Karen? Davido perfect match. Denrele too but disagree with Tu Baba's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2013
LWKMD!
@OP c how 'joblesness' don turn u into a genuis. Nice one walahi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by popesam: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2013
princess fiona is even more good looking than karen igbo- abi na igho. I pity d child she wil give birth 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by slimyem: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Karen's pairing is wicked!cheesy
haha!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by bigfat: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=15pt]this is SO LOVELY ...[/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2013
LoL ...all matches spot on!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Thermythorpe(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2013
kiss cheesy cheesy Τ̣̣ђё real Tiwa Savage aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ animated one Ȋ̝̊̅§ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡‎ on point...... Good one!!..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by ignis: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2013
LWKMD
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like by Andrew3(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2013
lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke / Dbanj's Love Life / 16 Years Old Modern Family Star With large Bosoms (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.