Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (12446 Views)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin cant blame him. He was seriously gangbanged and intellectually destroyed on two threads by both atheists and christians. (the "soul" thread and the Anony meets logicboy thread)
Really?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
I'll leave you to your conscience. May God forgive you.

isnt it funny christians automatically assume non-christians are under guilty conscience.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2013
cyrexx:

isnt it funny christians automatically assume non-christians are under guilty conscience.

Hmmm
Cyrex, what do you mean?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: Cyrex, what do you mean?
You and your questions again...
:-/
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2013
cyrexx:

Hmmm
Funny.. On an another thread, he'd argue that all atheists are evil..
Now he wants me to listen to my 'conscience'... Hehehe..
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Funny I would have thought you of all people should know better.....
I'm quite sure you know I know better..
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Funny.. On an another thread, he'd argue that all atheists are evil..
Now he wants me to listen to my 'conscience'... Hehehe..

I estimate bros' opinion changes every 3-4 pages at most. It need not be another thread sef. To be fair, campaigning for even a local office would require one to tell bold faced lies, let alone campaigning to get to heaven. With yah'weh as the electorate even...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2013
"I am the Lord your God, Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide and I will fill it."
--Psalm 81:10
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2013
The first facepalm.. Moses must have been really pissed...

Exodus 32:
21 Moses said to Aaron, “What on Earth did these people ever do to you that you involved them in this huge sin?”
22-23 Aaron said, “Master, don’t be angry. You know this people and how set on evil they are. They said to me, ‘Make us gods who will lead us. This Moses, the man who brought us out of Egypt, we don’t know what’s happened to him.’
24 “So I said, ‘Who has gold?’ And they took off their jewelry and gave it to me. I threw it in the fire and out came this calf.

Hilarious... I threw their jewellery into the fire and out came a calf.. Lmao...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:
You and your questions again...
:-/
Lol.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Bella3(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Good, then you know that muskeeto is lying because that story has nothing to do with holy communion neither does it in any way show cannibalism in a favourable light. muskeeto just quote-mined it in his dishonesty.May God forgive him and you also for calling it "truth"
AMEN
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: AMEN
angry
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
And the LORD was with Judah; and
he drave out the inhabitants of the
mountain; but could not drive out the
inhabitants of the valley, because
they had chariots of iron. (Judges
1:19)

No retreat, no surrender things...

2 Likes

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Bella3(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: And the LORD was with Judah; and

in ur understanding... Who couldnt drive out who?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Bella3(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: And the LORD was with Judah; and

in ur understanding... Who couldnt drive out who??
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by UyiIredia(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2013
cyrexx: .

And are books like Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Jeremiah fables ? Certainly not.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And are books like Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Jeremiah fables ? Certainly not.

thus saith Uyi Iredia.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2013
musKeeto: 1 Samuel 18:25-27
Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say
to David, ‘The king desires no
bride-price except a hundred
foreskins of the Philistines, that he
may be avenged of the king’s
enemies.’” Now Saul thought to
make David fall by the hand of the
Philistines. And when his servants
told David these words, it pleased
David well to be the king’s son-in-
law. Before the time had expired,
David arose and went, along with
his men, and killed two hundred of
the Philistines. And David brought
their foreskins, which were given
in full number to the king, that he
might become the king’s son-in-
law. And Saul gave him his
daughter Michal for a wife.

Circumcision things...

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
The marriage one na im still taya me, my broda...

And David was a man after God's heart...

Abraham would have sacrificed his son to prove his love for God....

Jesus was sacrificed that his father be appeased...

Smh.. So much blood...

But Yahweh is good, just, faithful....
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 1:40am On Jan 11, 2013
And another one to emulate from our heroes of faith

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
And this is another one of the commands of the unchanging Yahweh to his children..

Exodus 20:4

1 Like

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by truthislight: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2013
Rev 2:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Buzugee verses..
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2013

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2013
wiegraf:

I estimate bros' opinion changes every 3-4 pages at most. It need not be another thread sef. To be fair, campaigning for even a local office would require one to tell bold faced lies, let alone campaigning to get to heaven. With yah'weh as the electorate even...

Sweet truth
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2013
Deuteronomy 13:6-11
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Love things...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Time for some lessons on biblical morality

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by truthislight: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
"Brothers and sisters, you are all welcome to Today's service".

"Ministering in the service today are our beloved Brothers, brother" M "and brother" C.

"may you give them your undivided attention"

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
truthislight: "Brothers and sisters, you are all welcome to Today's service".

"Ministering in the service today are our beloved Brothers, brother" M "and brother" C.

"may you give them your undivided attention"

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Jonah 3, verse 10: "God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them."
^^^
Please shed some light on this... smiley
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
^^
LOL.

God changed his mind, I thought he is omniscient, knowing the end from the beginning. Am I missing something?

It's natural that a God created by humans will reflect some of his Makers' characters. Several times Yahweh has been known to regret his actions, get jealous, get angry etc etc, just like we humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Large/Mega-churches Biblical? How Large Is A Church Supposed To Be? / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / How To Prosper As A Christian In Times Of Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.