Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. (1188 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by alabinike007: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2013
She said she's a virgin but she keeps doubting if she's pregnant or not.She did pregnancy test,used postenol,sleeps around with different guys,collect their money and still telling me she's a virgin.Asides,she told her boyfriend about the pregnancy doubt but he said she should check herself that he has not being having real sex with her.Just need someone to enlighten me because i could'nt believe and even none of my friends.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by Sunnycliff(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=alabinike007]She said she's a virgin but she keeps doubting if she's pregnant or not.She did pregnancy test,used postenol,sleeps around with different guys,collect their money and still telling me she's a virgin.Asides,she told her boyfriend about the pregnancy doubt but he said she should check herself that he has not being having real sex with her.Just need someone to enlighten me because i could'nt believe and even none of my friends.[/quote
This thread is worthless and meaningless. If you dont have better things to say and post yiu remain silent and follow others
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by alabinike007: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Sunnycliff][/quote]idiot..u dont need to pespond since u know u can't reason
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2013
is this a thread or wat?
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing wey i nor go see for nairaland.orisirisi.hehehehehe
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by fitzmayowa: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2013
To open thread na by force

*Hisses*
Re: She Said She's A Virgin But Keeps Doubting If She's Pregnant Or Not. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 09, 2013
The problem isn't with the punny. Its her head. Tell her to go get it checked.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Long Distance Relationship / Biblical Dating: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss / How To Make A Girl Choose You Over Other Guys! Ways To Deal With Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.