Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Alternative To Staying In Hertfordshire? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alternative To Staying In Hertfordshire? (782 Views)

Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria / Need To Rent A Room For One Month In Hatfield, Hertfordshire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Staying In Hertfordshire? by philoe: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2013
Hello house,

I am starting a degree in mental health nurisng in hertfordshire university in september. As housing is expensive because of proximity to london, does anyone know a town not more than 30 miles from hatfield where I can live and commute to school? I just got married and will be looking at a two bedroom flat. I currently stay in germany and don't know a lot about areas outside of london.

Are there nursing students in the house? What are the chances of working whilst studying. I am entitled to busary and my tuition is free. However, I will need to work to provide for my family.

Imputs will be appreciated!

(1) (Reply)

S Africa Migrants Battle Rising Persecution / Arik Air:incompetence,deceit,lack Of Accountability,criminals / Nigerian Man With Fake UK Documents Claiming To Be 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.