Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Investor(s) Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor(s) Needed. (707 Views)

/ T-shirt Printer(s) Needed / Article Writer (s) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor(s) Needed. by Damilorlah(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2013
dear nairalanders, i'm a designer by profession(fashion) with specialties in all types of traditional nigeria customs,designer tops,and all types of european wares. However, i wants to launch my label and establish my fashion house(olusunny xquisite couture)but i about 5m naira to kickstart. Reason being that : i need to purchase some industrial machines and tools;i need to employ service of other professionals to assist in production(for i aim towards mass producing);also, for acquiring an outlet in a good location;and of course a need to have some cash in bank for running of the business. In light of this, i need financial partner to invest . Any interested person can contact me in nairaland or inbox me @ olusunny2011@yahoo.com for further discussion. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Stories Of Failure Turned Into Success / pls o, its urgent: Bakery Owners\ Printers Pls Come / Paypal Accidentally Credits Man $92 Quadrillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.