Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (33012 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

See the way she resemble them traffic wardens with her bright orange dress.

A monkey will still be a monkey, even if you dress it up. Seun, you're a stûpid aśs monkey!
am prettier dan ur sistas if u av any tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

see the way she resemble them traffic wardens with her bright orange dress.

A monkey will still be a monkey, even if you dress it up. Seun, you're a stûpid aśs monkey!
u mean d lollipop ladies? lmfaooooo!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: am prettier dan ur sistas if u av any tongue
u and ur leather lips? pretty? obj get hope o!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:

sharrrap!! ur pic dey slow server mehn! complexion u no get, go scrub ur skin wv sandpaper.she-malu! multi-coloured amphibian.
hmmmm.. I don forget say na dis omo alata I dey fllw talk since, my bad
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u mean d lollipop ladies? lmfaooooo!

Haha dem ones too.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: am prettier dan ur sistas if u av any tongue

Please tell me, what's "pretty" in your profile pic?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: wetin dey worry dis old cargo, will u jst shut d fck up. Ode oshi
Me old cargo?? hahahahahahaha....See as she resemble awon Iya mi Osoronga!!
Obo, u sabi what shut the fvck up mean?? grin grin grin Impressive!! Mumu carry on!

abiL save me from this house help feeling funky oooo, she's making my morning sha grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 2legit2qwt: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Isn't seun a yoruba name I'm confused
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
2legit2qwt: Isn't seun a yoruba name I'm confused
stop it right there!! The girl is Igbo, ask ItsModella, she knows her ppl grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Me old cargo?? hahahahahahaha....See as she resemble awon Iya mi Osoronga!!
Obo, u sabi what shut the fvck up mean?? grin grin grin Impressive!! Supomu carry on!

abiL save me from this house help feeling funky oooo, she's making my morning sha grin

Too much American films got her feeling like she has arrived.

How dare she violate our eyes with her fugly picture. Daughter of a rat!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm having fun reading the OP's threads especially those in the sexuality section... grin grin grin...
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
2legit2qwt: Isn't seun a yoruba name I'm confused

Igbo's have rejected her, Yoruba people don't want her.

Let's just send her to the jungle where she belongs.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 2legit2qwt: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
stop it right there!! The girl is Igbo, ask ItsModella, she knows her ppl grin
Oya namodella, is she Ngozi? Seun is Yoruba now, no

Abil, why do i think this person is a guy trying to get y'all riled up grin

OP, nice lips, will be good for something cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Are you sure you want those falling-off-kpomo near your kini?!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 2legit2qwt: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Are you sure you want those falling-off-kpomo near your kini?!
At least they will be good for something grin grin

Seriously op you need to use a different picture to pass the point.

Beautiful and not so pleasant looking women come from every tribe so stop this hate thread
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I neva said I wasn't a yoruba girl, jst said I got my pretty fair complexion frm my mum who happens to be an igbo and I hence appreciated d igbos

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: I neva said I wasn't a yoruba girl, jst said I got my pretty fair complexion frm my mum who happens to be an igbo and I hence appreciated d igbos

Hahahaha I haff died!! grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Hahahaha I haff died!! grin grin
You're a hater! grin grin grin grin The chic is fair naw, can't u see??!! hahahahahahahah
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
You're a hater! grin grin grin grin The chic is fair naw, can't u see??!! hahahahahahahah

I can't see o! I need to borrow her sunglasses.
Is she fairer than an oyinbo?! grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

maybe grin grin blame the camera lighting.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

almost ooo!! She's fairer than I am......her complexion is creamy and smooth. Check out that light caramel tone, too nice!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: I neva said I wasn't a yoruba girl, jst said I got my pretty fair complexion frm my mum who happens to be an igbo and I hence appreciated d igbos
chameleon, u fair? who dash u? u have at least six different complexion on dat diseased looking skin of urs. u fair? lmfao!!!!!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 2legit2qwt: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2013

i dead now grin grin
Girl, i don't see anything fair in that complexion, you're black and shiny tongue Fair complexion don't mean pretty
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
see her nose sef, damn! person fit use dat tin mop bathroom. foooolish ting!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

almost ooo!! She's fairer than I am......her complexion is creamy and smooth. Check out that caramel tone, too nice!! grin grin grin

Ehn!!.. This girl fine pass Beyonce.

But wait o *pulls sholly to the side* ... How come her neck come resemble burnt firewood small small?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: see her nose sef, damn! person fit use dat tin mop bathroom. foooolish ting!

Or use am vacuum the house.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
chameleon, u fair? who dash u? u have at least six different complexion on dat diseased looking skin of urs. u fair? lmfao!!!!!
I no send u all jare, una no be d*ck
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:

i dead now grin grin
Girl, i don't see anything fair in that complexion, you're black and shiny tongue Fair complexion don't mean pretty

Shiny wetin? For where? Are you sure you don't need to be prescribed glasses?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Y'all should go easy na... grin grin

Well, the OP brought it upon herself.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: I no send u all jare, una no be d*ck
yeah, dats exactly wot ur face looks like.Spermmhead! coming up here looking like some 13inch bionic dildooooo. u dey craze?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 2legit2qwt: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
when trouble sleep, seun go wake up cheesy
abiL:

Shiny wetin? For where? Are you sure you don't need to be prescribed glasses?
abilify, i can see what you're seeing exactly, i meant shinning lips grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whatever!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Collection Of Igbo Songs Illustrating Igbo Culture / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos / Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.