Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (32998 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol@abort

Too bad ur mom didn't camdummy! !!
you must be high on some cheap/infected sperm ashawo , African women do not abort cool what a criminal you are wishing the abortion of a nice human being like me
@ seun i said S.perm not fluid ,dude you too prude angry grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: only if you beat 250 cool we are Africa in miniature cool
Sure. Google it. You'd likely see 'more than 250' in every site.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JACKEAZY(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
cheesy. all people r equal b4 God

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: Sure. Google it. You'd likely see 'more than 250' in every site.
i have been on a several threads here you guys were not even able to list 50 undecided you sure many sub-groups but not more than 50 ethnicity.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by niggi4life(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your family members are the ones that are too razz, 1diot!!
this is where the thread went wrong. Shollypopz you shouldn't have called her an idiiot or insulted her family members! Even if she said yoruba girls are razz its general and not personal like u took it.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i have been on a several threads here you guys were not even able to list 50 undecided you sure many sub-groups but not more than 50 ethnicity.

If you take Ewondo, Fang, Bane Mbida-Mbane, Mvog-Nyenge, and Eton to be different ethnic groups despite their common Beti origin, what do you have against the number of ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Your country is guilty of that which you condemn tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray:
If you take Ewondo, Fang, Bane Mbida-Mbane, Mvog-Nyenge, and Eton to be different ethnic groups despite their common Beti origin, what do you have against the number of ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Your country is guilty of that which you condemn tongue
i don't take them as different group they/we are all BETI that's why i wrote BETI-Ewondo lol we have more ethnicity trust me
just like an Ijebu is yoruba an ikwere is igbo etc mind you we almost have all your northern Ethnicity undecided .
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i don't take them as different group they/we are all BETI that's why i wrote BETI-Ewondo lol we have more ethnicity trust me
just like an Ijebu is yoruba an ikwere is igbo etc mind you we almost have all your northern Ethnicity undecided .
lol... no one is calling the Ijebu a different ethnicity. Yoruba is yoruba, igbo is igbo. However those are the major ethnic groups (population wise) there are several ethnic groups that are not nearly as populated. Do you have any idea how many such groups occupy the middle belt alone? Been to the south south?
O ye groundnut boy, don't say what you know nothing of. tongue tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: lol... no one is calling the Ijebu a different ethnicity. Yoruba is yoruba, igbo is igbo. However those are the major ethnic groups (population wise) there are several ethnic groups that are not nearly as populated. Do you have any idea how many such groups occupy the middle belt alone? Been to the south south?
O ye groundnut boy, don't say what you know nothing of. tongue tongue
lol@ groundnut boy , anyway we can send them to you , i wish cameroon was a mono ethnic group ... undecided
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/378997/what-yorubas-think-ijebu-people#5285509
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Edo
Igbo
Ijaw

I agree.
Igbo babes are pretty hot. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
*Kails*:

I agree.
Igbo babes are pretty hot. smiley

Pretty hot, ey? Humm, let me find out... wink
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2013
Blyss:

Pretty hot, ey? Humm, let me find out... wink

??

no sir!!
kails does not swing that way!! grin

not into carpet burn!! tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 2:17am On Jan 10, 2013
*Kails*:

??

no sir!!
kails does not swing that way!! grin

not into carpet burn!! tongue

Aight, I'm just saying.. you and ol Igbo girl Onila can set it off in here, if you in to that ish? cheesy She seems like she'll be game with that. grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2013
niggi4life: this is where the thread went wrong. Shollypopz you shouldn't have called her an idiiot or insulted her family members! Even if she said yoruba girls are razz its general and not personal like u took it.
Excuse me Mr. Se ori yin pe?? (Are u okay in the head??) If she said Igbo girls are more beautiful, that's her opinion and I can't fault her for that but the moment she went further to insult Yoruba girls?? I gave her a taste of what razz is. In fact I was being nice, very nice!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2013
cantell:
If there's anything bad about her features, the worwor trait was transfered to her by her mother..
Didn't you see the ngbatic look on her face?
*transferred
In your attempt to abuse Yoruba, you ended up abusing ur people. Her mum is Igbo and yes I agree with you. I can see the worwor passed on from mother to daughter, LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 10, 2013
@SeunPlus: hmmm.....comment reserved.

Back to topic, Yoruba girls win hands down!! Hi haters! *In Nene Leakes voice*
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: [i]Brownskin Mamiis should steer clear of Pink/Red/and Orange Lipstick Though, Throw some Dark Brown on those Thick Sexccii Shits

Real talk right there.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 3:25am On Jan 10, 2013
Shollypopz: @SeunPlus: hmmm.....comment reserved.

Back to topic, Yoruba girls win hands down!! Hi haters! *In Nene Leakes voice*

Naah, y'all got some azz, but the rest is pass. South Eastern girls got this on lock. Edo and Ijaw girls are second in line.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2013
Blyss:

Naah, y'all got some azz, but the rest is pass.
Lying old fool, stay off my path. thank you!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lying old fool, stay off my path. thank you!

LOL. Ok, in all honesty.. both sides have some beautiful females, but on average.. the Igbo have you all beat in facial beauty, but you'all have them slightly beat in body figure department, for those who like thick girls. I mean the evidence of this is just blatantly everywhere to be seen. All the top Nigerian models are Igbo, or at least from the SE. All the best looking Nollywood actresses are Igbo or at least from the SE. Even here in the US, the Nigerians who make it in any type of event in where you've got to look good, are all Igbo.

This is just undeniable common sense here. I can understand that you Yoruba girls get pissed off at hearing about how pretty people think Igbo girls are all the damn time, but that's no reason to deny the fact of the matter. Now the OP was rude for talking shiat on you Yoruba girls and deserved what she got, especially since she isn't really representing the Igbo girls all too well in the looks department.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2013
^^Now all u have up thee is pure jargon. Omotola Jolade, Doris Ademinokan, Fathia Balogun, Laide Bakare and the rest are what?? Most Yoruba actresses act Yoruba movies and not your everyday English nollywood.

Gimme a list of top Nigerian models that are Igbos and I will give you that of the Yorubas. You're just talking like an illiterate, the only difference between u and the op is the age difference. She's a young mumu while u're just an old fool!

Furthermore, I don't know the Yoruba girls you're talking about but I'm yet to hear "all the time" that Igbo girls are more beautiful than the Yorubas. But then again, my friends have better things to talk about than who is more beautiful between the Igbos and Yorubas.

Events in the US?? This dude is a joker! Enjoy ur ignorance, Blyss! And I wasn't joking when I said stay off my path. Like pls don't quote me henceforth, thanks!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lmao!!! Blyss serves you right! Next time don't attempt to settle a fight I am enjoying tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol@ groundnut boy , anyway we can send them to you , i wish cameroon was a mono ethnic group ... undecided
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/378997/what-yorubas-think-ijebu-people#5285509
lol@thread. Ijebu is a yoruba kingdom, not an ethnicity. They do have good garri. Eat it with a Nigerian soup or your groundnut soup and you would wish you could change your nationality.

I wish Cameroun was mono-ethnic too. You wouldnt have been able to deny your brother Ndiefi grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Now all u have up thee is pure jargon. Omotola Jolade, Doris Ademinokan, Fathia Balogun, Laide Bakare and the rest are what?? Most Yoruba actresses act Yoruba movies and not your everyday English nollywood.

Gimme a list of top Nigerian models that are Igbos and I will give you that of the Yorubas. You're just talking like an illiterate, the only difference between u and the op is the age difference. She's a young mumu while u're just an old fool!

Furthermore, I don't know the Yoruba girls you're talking about but I'm yet to hear "all the time" that Igbo girls are more beautiful than the Yorubas. But then again, my friends have better things to talk about than who is more beautiful between the Igbos and Yorubas.

Events in the US?? This dude is a joker! Enjoy ur ignorance, Blyss! And I wasn't joking when I said stay off my path. Like pls don't quote me henceforth, thanks!
madam know all
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexyseun: madam know all
shut it! arabian monkey angry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexyseun: madam know all
stop derailing our chat thread tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shut it! arabian monkey angry
hmm idowu obo here she goes again. Were obinrin. Ur lyf don spoil
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Oahray: stop derailing our chat thread tongue
derailing which of ur thread Mr Oga?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexyseun: hmm idowu obo here she goes again. Were obinrin. Ur lyf don spoil
and ur own dey inside cupboard dey cough money for the aristo u carry for motor-park yesterday.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexyseun: derailing which of ur thread Mr Oga?
this one na. What is mine is mine, and what is yours is mine.
Its a great chat/fight thread btw.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexyseun: hmm idowu obo here she goes again. Were obinrin. Ur lyf don spoil
Your mother's obo has spoilt!! Tell that wide p*ussy slut I said she should get off the streets and give her daughter some basic training or send u to school, damn!

Ur st*upidity is beginning to irk me, don't u know when to shut it?!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Blyss: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Now all u have up thee is pure jargon. Omotola Jolade, Doris Ademinokan, Fathia Balogun, Laide Bakare and the rest are what?? Most Yoruba actresses act Yoruba movies and not your everyday English nollywood.

As I've stated, most of the best looking

LOL, so because you've posted up a few nice looking Yoruba, this changes the overall fact of the situation at hand? NOT! By the way, that Balogun is butt ugly. She looks like Obasanjo's daughter. cheesy And the only decent actress among those you've posted is Omotola, the rest are simply mediocre at best. Yoruba tend to stay in the Yoruba film industry for the simple fact of that, their English is often not as good as the south Easterners, who dominate the English Nollywood film industry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings / Collection Of Igbo Songs Illustrating Igbo Culture / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.