Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. (1497 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2013
My people, please help me 'cos am beginning to get confuse about this thing. Everybody is just disturbing me to get married especially colleagues in my place of work when am using our kitchen there. And at times I just get embarrassed. I was thinking there is still much I need to know or study about women especially because of their treacherous nature. I don't want a woman that would come and destroyed all that I've built for long or giving me some God forsaken children that I'll reject for her. Married men, please what are your daily experiences and challenges? Advice me please. It's a whole different ball game when it comes to marriage/settling with somebody you know merely for some months or a year.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by kittykat1(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2013
How old are you?

And marriage has to do with maturity and ur self being not when other ppl think that u r ready.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by 190theclown: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Come and destroyed!

With that I can fully understand why women are skeptical bout moving in
With you#smh#
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
There is no sure bet in marriage. You have to trust and belive, put in your best and expec that in return. But there is no assurance that you will get that in return bro.

Life is flawed
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by code0: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2013
Bro, I think it better you stay single. You'll end up compounding your problems.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2013
OP,i don't really get ur point...is it that you're be pressured to get married? Or you have not found the right one? Or you've found her but u've not courted for long??
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2013
So they are advising you to get married because you cook for yourself and that shouldn't be the norm? undecided

My dear, try and have an open mind with ladies, talk to them, gist with them with no strings attached. Help if you are in position to without trying to get anything in return.

Be open to love...the problem might be that you are too safety conscious and at that suspect every girl that come s around you! Give love to the the society yua are in and I bet you, before 4 months you will find your angel!

Am talking from experience here...there is no rush.

Your angel might even be in that orphanage home with the kids helping out, she can be anywhere...just have and open mind and give love! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Odunnu: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar: My people, please help me 'cos am beginning to get confuse about this thing. Everybody is just disturbing me to get married especially colleagues in my place of work when am using our kitchen there. And at times I just get embarrassed. I was thinking there is still much I need to know or study about women especially because of their treacherous nature. I don't want a woman that would come and destroyed all that I've built for long or giving me some God forsaken children that I'll reject for her. Married men, please what are your daily experiences and challenges? Advice me please. It's a whole different ball game when it comes to marriage/settling with somebody you know merely for some months or a year.
First work on yourself. You sound too arrogant,selfish and immature.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Vikin: So they are advising you to get married because you cook for yourself and that shouldn't be the norm? undecided

My dear, try and have an open mind with ladies, talk to them, gist with them with no strings attached. Help if you are in position to without trying to get anything in return.

Be open to love...the problem might be that you are too safety conscious and at that suspect every girl that come s around you! Give love to the the society yua are in and I bet you, before 4 months you will find your angel!

Am talking from experience here...there is no rush.

Your angel might even be in that orphanage home with the kids helping out, she can be anywhere...just have and open mind and give love! kiss

You are hitting it. Thanks.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:

You are just saying that because you are a woman. Do you know what men passes through in the hands of women? C'mon, one needs to be bold about you guys else the person is doomed.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by cindyrella(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:
I don't want a woman that would come and destroyed all that I've built for long or giving me some God forsaken children that I'll reject for her.

Smh!

Even if other married men share their experiences and daily challenges with you, if you are not ready to settle down, you are not ready!
You have to know that marriage is not a bed of roses it requires lot of hard work and commitments to make it work.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by cindyrella(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:
And this I agree with.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
binger: OP,i don't really get ur point...is it that you're be pressured to get married? Or you have not found the right one? Or you've found her but u've not courted for long??

Anyway, I have not found the right one but I've been involved in a relationship before and it wasn't too good so I worked out. Apart from some bits of pressure, I know am suppose to. But these people are just creating terrible stories everyday and at times, I feel going solo.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:
@bolded,that's the most apt description.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella:

Smh!

Even if other married men share their experiences and daily challenges with you, if you are not ready to settle down, you are not ready!
You have to know that marriage is not a bed of roses it requires lot of hard work and commitments to make it work.

Hard work? I spent most of my day in the office and a woman doesn't expect me to do much of hard work. Am actually looking for/praying for one that would be able to anchor well for me when am away but...
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2013
binger: @bolded,that's the most apt description.

Immature? How pls? Maybe I've been using the wrong approach and this is why am here. Help pls. Throw more light.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Hard work? I spent most of my day in the office and a woman doesn't expect me to do much of hard work. Am actually looking for/praying for one that would be able to anchor well for me when am away but...

Just focus on giving love, i hope you find a good woman that will always appreciate it and pay back with good.

Wish you the best!
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Mynd_44: There is no sure bet in marriage. You have to trust and belive, put in your best and expec that in return. But there is no assurance that you will get that in return bro.

Life is flawed

So, what's the way forward?
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Anyway, I have not found the right one but I've been involved in a relationship before and it wasn't too good so I worked out. Apart from some bits of pressure, I know am suppose to. But these people are just creating terrible stories everyday and at times, I feel going solo.
Kai! Bro,u need to free your mind from these hearsays. Avoid prejudice and do not be biased when entering your next r/ship. Women are beautiful creatures,there is nothing to be scared of. All you have to do is tame them.How? By taming yourself.in doing so,you will attract the right kind of girls and u'll be left to choose your perfect match. As for marriage,what u put into it is what it gives u.#'GIGO'

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Immature? How pls? Maybe I've been using the wrong approach and this is why am here. Help pls. Throw more light.
My point is demystified in the post above^^
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2013
binger: My point is demystified in the post above^^

I got you now though I have my personal challenge with them.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

You are just saying that because you are a woman. Do you know what men passes through in the hands of women? C'mon, one needs to be bold about you guys else the person is doomed.

Bros, the appropriate clause is: men pass through...
Men=plural noun
Passes=singular verb

Subject-Verb Agreement: Plural noun should go with plural verb and vice versa for singular noun and verb.

How do you identify singular verb? Once you add "s" or "es" to the verb, it becomes singular otherwise, it's plural eg sings, reads, writes, watches, passes, chases etc.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar: But these people are just creating terrible stories everyday and at times, I feel going solo.

Terrible stories? Do you care to share if you don't mind?

Whenever they start with the marriage pressure, just keep silent. If possible, take your leave. The more you talk, the more they intensify their pressure.

It's your life, so take your life.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Men=plural noun
Passes=singular verb

Subject-Verb Agreement: Plural noun should go with plural verb and vice versa for singular noun and verb.

How do you identify singular verb? Once you add "s" or "es" to the verb, it becomes singular otherwise, it's plural eg sings, reads, writes, watches, passes, chases etc.
Chai! Teaching must be your hobby
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by geezyk(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Men=plural noun
Passes=singular verb

You're supposed to be made a MOD,so u can teach people the use of English grin
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by lolaluv1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Kai! Bro,u need to free your mind from these hearsays. Avoid prejudice and do not be biased when entering your next r/ship. Women are beautiful creatures,there is nothing to be scared of. All you have to do is tame them.How? By taming yourself.in doing so,you will attract the right kind of girls and u'll be left to choose your perfect match. As for marriage,what u put into it is what it gives u.#'GIGO'

I love you!cheesycheesy
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by lolaluv1(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

And vice versa. A woman is in hot soup the day she marries wrongly.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by eyenCalabar(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Men=plural noun
Passes=singular verb

Thank you ferhyntorlah but you've not contributed to the main subject under discussion here. What's your view for me?
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
OP by posting this you are not man enough to get married. If you are, you would have taken it personal upon a graet reflections of what you really want.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Chai! Teaching must be your hobby

Quite the opposite; I don't have a flair for teaching. I just correct wrongs when I see such.
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
geezyk: You're supposed to be made a MOD,so u can teach people the use of English grin

Hello geezyk, hehehehehehe.
GNS 101: Use of English lmao! MOD ke? Mbanu!
Re: Help!!! I Need Some Responsible Advice. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Thank you ferhyntorlah but you've not contributed to the main subject under discussion here. What's your view for me?

Please scroll up, you'll see my 2cent after the lecture post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song Do You Listen When Heartbroken?? / If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? / "I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband & Feel Like Leaving Him. Any Remedy"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.