Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Taking To Commercial Driving To Earn A Living - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Taking To Commercial Driving To Earn A Living (677 Views)

Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking To Commercial Driving To Earn A Living by saintugo(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Its a new year again,and only God knows the prospects for an unemployed graduate this year,this year makes it 5years I graduated from the University,and am still yet to get a decent job,have written several recruitment tests,been invited for several interviews all to no avail,presently I am in my ICAN finals, which I would have been through with last year,if I had put in for the exams last diet,but due to financial constraints I could not,I am also considering applying for an MSc programme with the Open University Of Nigeria,but same finance is making that dream a mirage,so folks I have in my possession a 1994 model Nissan Sunny hash back my uncle that is based in Germany sent me as a gift,and have family members that are owner occupiers of a five bedroom apartment in Abuja,now the basis of my opening or creating this thread is that I am considering using my Nissan Sunny car to go into commercial driving and relocating to Abuja to carry out this self employment job of mine,in order for me to be able to earn a living and channel some of the proceeds to complete my professionals and start off my postgraduate studies,while I still hope on God for a miracle,please your suggestions are highly anticipated,because I want to make up my mind by month end,thanks in advance.
And take note I was one of the applicants for Dangote Truck Driving but was not called in with the first batch as was claimed.

(1) (Reply)

Keeping It Real: Your Boss Is A Prizefighter / How Can I Make Money To Better My Life And The Life Of My Family? / Cant Find A Job With A Geophysics 2.1, Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.