Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Want To Give Back To Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Give Back To Nairaland (1141 Views)

A Thread To Share Links To Nairaland Stories. / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give Back To Nairaland by ladywriter(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2013
I started my online writing career right here on Nairaland through a job post by an article writing company about a year ago. I started writing articles for the company and later got to know i can do the same using an online writing website. It was not an easy journey at first as i have to write a 500 word article for $1 initially. At that time, i was earning around $350 - $400 per month. Then i discovered that i can earn more and i started writing e-books and market research reports. By the grace of God today, i make more than $1,000 per month. I receive my earnings directly into my bank account (domiciliary). The website is free to register and you don't need to pay a dime. Now I want to give back to Nairalanders by training just 10 people who have good writing skills for FREE. Here are the things you need to participate in the online training:

1. A google gmail account
2. A google+ account
3. Good writing and research skills

* The training will be for only one hour through Google+ hangout. No fee, it is absolutely FREE and you have nothing to loose but all to gain.
If you are interested, send an email to hephzyalert@gmail.com.
I am looking for only 30 people please, as i have a lot of e-books to write. So, once i receive thirty emails, the offer will close by Sunday 13th Jan. 2013.
Time and date will be communicated through your email. IT IS A ONE-HOUR TRAINING ONLINE.

Thanks
Hephzy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Back To Nairaland by adino(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
You Got Mail My Lady (Hope It is not too late sha)
Re: I Want To Give Back To Nairaland by Alabitrends01: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
hope its not too late, I'm interested please
Re: I Want To Give Back To Nairaland by Hausa(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2020
I just saw this.
Did it go well?

No one even came to give a feedback.

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 3) / Looking To Buy/sell Payoneer Funds At Great Rates??!!! Check Here—>> / Mills And Boons, Heartsong, Sillouette Or Harlequin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.