Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? (1635 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? / 13-year-old Boy Kills 9ft Python In Bayelsa State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? by Emusan(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2013
If you see python accidentally in your room can you kill it or call people to kill it?

I will kill and cook it

i know some woman will not enter that room for good six months while some men will use jet to fly away gringrin

Re: If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
At that point, i have no choice but to kill it else my mind wouldn't be at rest. I have killed a snake before, so no big deal
Re: If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Op, do you live in the village? just asking.
Re: If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? by Emusan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
991: @Op, do you live in the village? just asking.

No

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officer Shot In Cold Blood By Senior Colleague / Finding Mercy Nollywood / Appeal For The Addition Of A "Save Posts/ Favourite Posts" Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.