Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? (852 Views)

The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Hot Girls Dont Make Good Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
I just proposed to my girlfriend and she is ishan from Edo state while I'm yoruba.I need to know about the good,the bad and the ugly to expect from her.please help me cuz the wedding is around the corner.
Re: Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by blinkz4real: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
i tink she is gud dts y u proposed 2 her. Shikena
Re: Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
You proposed to her before you asked this question? grin
Re: Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by austin777: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
You didn't know anything about her or her tribe yet you went this far and now it"s wedding time, you suddenly realise you need to verify her qualities ... well!!! you'll need to bring her to my house first so i can consult with the gods of her land in my bedroom before i can give you an answer.
Re: Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by ksam(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
They know hw to defend their husband very well,,,,that i can assure u of...and very good at cooking...
Re: Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? by lucabraski(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
No they don't, they kill dia husband afta giving birth to male children.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Lagos Bigs Boys Proposing Three Days Strike Starting From Febuary 13. / Questions For Men From A Frustrated Lady. / Very Little Things That Ruin Your Relationship(ladies Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.