Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Links On How To Create A Free Blog For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Links On How To Create A Free Blog For Your Business (663 Views)

7 Surprising Reasons You Should Not Start A Free Blog <#4 Will Shock You> / Any Links On Exporting Food Stuffs Abroad / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Links On How To Create A Free Blog For Your Business by south4sure(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
As a young talented entrepreneur. To showcase your enterprise online.you need to have a website.
there are so many ways of creating a website.
But I will teach you how to create a free website for your business.

I will only place down two hot free website developer/provider.
Wwww.blogger.com
Wwww.
Will kindly explain them to you,to your understanding.

*www.blogger.com: before you can create a free website on blogger,you need to have a goodle account cause its been hosted and owned by google.if you don't have a google account.simply goto www.gmail.com and get yourself one.
Which after.you goto wwww.blogger.com and log in.with that same google account.
Once you log in.you will see your account homepage .simple goto add blog. Type the name of your business or organisations.enter the title also.and click create.
Easy as A B C.your website has been created. For example if you entered. Mybiz. Your business web address will be located on the server with wwww.mybiz..com.
You can add gadgets and templates on it.design it and create pages on your website also.its free of charge.
You can get a young programmer to design a logo for you if you can't do that for yourself.or you leave it like that.
You can see my own blog on my signature. Wwww.pureguide..com
I use it to market and showcase some of my products online.
You can visit it and see the top of the website homepage .what I meant by logo.

2,Wwww.:the same thing applicable to it.but this time around your free to use any type of mail.it does not select mail.
Mind you if you created a website on wordpress. Your website address will always be wwww.mybiz.

If you ask my I recomend you to use blogger.cause its more easy and simple to understand.
If this was helpful to you please don't fail to comment and say something.but if you are confuse.email me for further instructions.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your OWN Perfume / Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Software (2013 Edition) – New Features / Join PERFECTMONEY Now - Liberty Reserve Is Dead Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.