Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg (1711 Views)

Well Used Voltswagen Touareg Jeep 2006 Model 08038156694 / Reg Hiace Hummer Bus,reg 2002 Pathfinder,reg 2004 Touareg,reg 2005 4runner / SOLD***Finest 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE (Fairly Used) Selling For N3.5m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by tosincci: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
My parents r interested in getting a nice vehicle and told me to check out where they can as they aint much of car freaks as i am
and i saw the postings here.
Am actually chekin for either Range rover sport, d new C-class or Touareg.Just a compact jeep.am open to suggestions
Now i would like to know wat d possible cost is either here or wen someone sends it down cause i realise d car seems cheaper
in the U.S
I dont intend buyin d car now but just some info to tell my parents.Mayb in about 2-4months.
Thanks
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by viperman: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2008
When you're ready to buy a worthy SUV for your parents give me a call. let me get you something Grande here in lagos.

cheers smiley
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by tosincci: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thanks viperman
Can i just get an idea of price ranges i shd b lookin at.I always want to know wat i shd b working at.Just any idea of wat kind a offers i can b lookin at.
I ll probably call u this week anyway but pls give me an idea of prices.
Anyone who can also contribute will b appreciated.
THANKS
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by viperman: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2008
Look at a range between 1.8M - 2.5M.

The more it tilts towards the higher range, the better the options.
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by bigspif(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2008
@ viperman please how much can i get a 2002/2003 C-class if possible the kompressor, thanks.
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by EKENEA(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2008
@ tosincci

Please stay away from touareg, its one of the ten worse suvs.
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by viperman: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2008
big spif,

I dont know about the 03 c-class o. Will find out for you.
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by brauneyes: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2008
EKENEA:

@ tosincci

Please stay away from touareg, its one of the ten worse suvs.
Iam always surprised and i shudder when i hear such comments from nigerians. What makes you come up with such conclusion, Ekenea?
Have you driven or owned a VW Touareg? I presume , NO.
Having worked at VW factories in Wolfsburg,Germany throughout my college years in that country, i can ascertain the fact that VW makes good and durable cars and trucks. I have been opportuned to be part of that experience.
I owned a Touareg and i know people who have owned and driven the Touareg since 2004 without complaints.
Trucks are built on certain assumptions which include that the vehicle would be driven at least paved roads and not the types of roads that we have in Naija. Vehicles have built in programmes that tell you when it is due for servicing or when there is a malfunction, if when disregarded can cause further problems. Take for example the Nissan Murano, which runs on a special synthetic oil. Oil changes are suppossed to be done only by authorized Nissan Dealers. A guy in Naija thought that he could change the oil anywhere, he did and the transmission gave up since it is not the right oil.
I beg you guys, DO NOT MAKE UNEMPIRICAL STATEMENTS, if you do not know, shut up or ask.
Re: Range Rover Sport,c-class,touareg by brauneyes: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2008
big spif:

@ viperman please how much can i get a 2002/2003 C-class if possible the kompressor, thanks.

I have the C320, 2002 with full options. Contact me @ckonglobalusa@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2003-2007 Service Manual / 06 Toyota Sieena Le Price reduce 2.6m SOLD SOLD / 2009 Bmw X6 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.