Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39022 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Rehnoy: @okwalfugo... Pls jst a reminder of wat we spoke about hope u still have it in mind...

Yes I do. Anytime am online this week just talk to me on facebook or will be online in 2hrs time from now.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
YEs we are back here again.

Please when registering for post ume My advice is that you choose PPT which is the Pencil and Paper Test option. this is because the computer based test and the computer and paper option are new and it can fail you as its a newly introduced method and in the testing mode.

Ask any question you have as it will be attended to.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls am Nuel nd from Enugu. I want to study computer science in unizik bt I am not good in mathematics. What do u suggest I do or is there any course close to computer science I cn do without maths.. Thanks fr the help.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Apologies to everyone for not responding here because I traveled. But am back now and you can pour in your questions.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2013
nuelkaosi: Pls am Nuel nd from Enugu. I want to study computer science in unizik bt I am not good in mathematics. What do u suggest I do or is there any course close to computer science I cn do without maths.. Thanks fr the help.

Computer science doesn't involve much of maths. Moreover in all the depts there is no way you won't do maths or statistics as a dept course or borrowed course. Maths might be what you will do during your first 2yrs and after that you will face the main course of study which you need.

Don't run oor shy away from achieving your dreams because of maths . Many people hate it but that doesn't mean you won't do it when you come across it.

You can go for Geology or zoology or enironmental management and some few if you don't like computer science and its calculations.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by osram(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Wat of engineering(chemical engineering)
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
osram: Wat of engineering(chemical engineering)

Is it post ume likely score for chemical engineering or the jamb subjects combination?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by osram(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Is it post ume likely score for chemical engineering or the jamb subjects combination?
post ume n jamb score
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks man.. Dat was helpful.. So what re the jamb subject combinations for Computer Science nd what is the jamb cut for unizik..
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
osram: post ume n jamb score

For chemical eng...
You will take maths, english, chemistry and any of biology/physics.
for unizik you should be looking at 255 and then 68 and above in PostUme.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2013
nuelkaosi: Thanks man.. Dat was helpful.. So what re the jamb subject combinations for Computer Science nd what is the jamb cut for unizik..

Jamb subjects are, Maths, Physics, chemistry , English. Computer science is such a hot course now so you need 250 and above in jamb and then 67 and above in post ume.

Cut off works in unizik and sometimes it doesn't work. If there are 1,200 students that reached the cut off they can only take maximum of 120 to 150 students so in this case the candidate with the highest post ume will be taken. Unizik is now a rush school so please read hard and you must surely make it.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE AND ALSO HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE.
KEEP ROLLING IT IN.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2013
Happy new day and congrats to Nigeria for making us proud yesterday.

Still waiting for your questions.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria again defeated the Eagles of Mali.
Oh My God u must defeat jamb this year and if you believe it login here and type Amen.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello@okwaifugo does unizik accept NABTEB AS 0 LEVEL result 4 electronic and computer engineering?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jhnpaul: Hello@okwaifugo does unizik accept NABTEB AS 0 LEVEL result 4 electronic and computer engineering?

Confidently yes. Have someone who used nabteb last year and she was admitted. So you don't have any problem at all. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks@okwaifugo.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jhnpaul: Thanks@okwaifugo. Can this waec result grades go 4 computer science maths c6 eng c5 bio b3. Phy b3, chem d7, agric b3, geo b2, econs b3 IF NOT PLZ WAT COURSE CAN IT READ? Urgent reply plz

am sorry for responding late. office work was so much today. also got your text. please go ahead and do your computer science because d7 in chemistry cant stop you as long as you got maths, physics and biology your good to go.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2013
Thanks alot@okwaifugo.how many std normally wil b admt into electronic and computer engr and comp sci respectively
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good day boss.. Pls what re the subject combinations for PHILOSOPHY nd PHYSCOLOGY And which of them is closely related to law. Thanks fr the help.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2013
Jhnpaul: Thanks alot@okwaifugo.how many std normally wil b admt into electronic and computer engr and comp sci respectively

Thanks for the question.
For electrical electronics engr normaly what the dept takes in engr won't be more than 85.

For Computer Engr Unizik doesn't offer that.
For computer science its 90 but not more than 100.

Every course except fine art, education igbo, education french are realy hot cake in unizik.

Thanks and ask any other question you have as we shall always be here to help.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2013
nuelkaosi: Good day boss.. Pls what re the subject combinations for PHILOSOPHY nd PHYSCOLOGY And which of them is closely related to law. Thanks fr the help.

Philosophy is closer to Law when compared to Psychology. For philosophy you will write English, Government or History, Literature, C.R.K or Islamic Studies.

For Psychology you will write, English, Maths or Economics, Geography or Literature, Government.

More of your questions are always welcome.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks for all the ans but how can i keep in touch with u incase anyquestn arises?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Jhnpaul: Thanks for all the ans but how can i keep in touch with u incase anyquestn arises?

Just add us on facebook and send us a message if you have any private consultations to make . If not you can always post it here.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ya thanks alot.hope u will nt be 2 busy to reply my mesage on fb
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank You man.. What is ur name on facebook or ur BBM pin so I cn add u. Tnks again
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
Jhnpaul: Ya thanks alot.hope u will nt be 2 busy to reply my mesage on fb

Nope . Just add and you will always get a reply.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
nuelkaosi: Thank You man.. What is ur name on facebook or ur BBM pin so I cn add u. Tnks again

Just click on the facebook link below to add us.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Chiemekaorizu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
@okwaifugo I must commend your priceless efforts in helping the unizik asp**thanks man**i was an aspirant something ago but I thank God now that I am a student of one the best citadels of learning in nigeria.. Any law asp in the house? Holla @me via 2go gentility18.. bbm 32f7fc43*fb:chiemeka orizu...i will give you hints on how to score 70&above in your pume(law) but I must plead to you all esp law asp to study hard for your jamb...make sure you score atleast 250+ in your jamb.read for your jamb as if it all depended on you&rely and remember everything you must have read as if it all depended on God.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chiemeka orizu: @okwaifugo I must commend your priceless efforts in helping the unizik asp**thanks man**i was an aspirant something ago but I thank God now that I am a student of one the best citadels of learning in nigeria.. Any law asp in the house? Holla @me via 2go gentility18.. bbm 32f7fc43*fb:chiemeka orizu...i will give you hints on how to score 70&above in your pume(law) but I must plead to you all esp law asp to study hard for your jamb...make sure you score atleast 250+ in your jamb.read for your jamb as if it all depended on you&rely and remember everything you must have read as if it all depended on God.

Thanks for the accolades.
I also feel we should help people freely here. They are jambites and they need admission and shouldn't stress themselves to contact you. Just be open here and let them know of what they can do to get admission. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2013
Our Super Eagles just made us proud yesterday after 19yrs of trying.

Any exam that has made you to wait for many years I command it to be under your feet right now In Jesus Name... Amen.
You shall therefore from henceforth defeat it just like Nigeria defeated Burkinabe to win AFCON 2013 in Jesus Name... Pls type amen here and ask any question you have.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Neco Result 2008 / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!! / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.