Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39021 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Amen ooo, our God is at work. As far as dis is 2013 a great year with unusal favour, unmerited grace, celebration, connection, breakthru. I believe nd hv faith that all jambite dis year will succeed and get admission in their various uni's in Jesus d mighty name i prayer, Amen.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Amen
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Amen

AaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaAaaaAmmmmMmmmmMmmmMmmmmMmmmmMeeeeEeeeeeEeeeeeeeEeeeeEEEnnnnnNnnnnNnnnnnNnnnnnNnnnnnnN.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls what's the subject combination for Unizik pume exam under Art Educational Courses?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Pls what's the subject combination for Unizik pume exam under Art Educational Courses?

Let me know of the course itself. I can't give combination of subjects for faculty and dept varies.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Its business education?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Oce4gud: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2013
Is it true dat UNIZIK does'nt off D.pharm bt rather B.pharm after 6 yrs nd dat is only UNIBEN dat does. SECONDLY: If is true hw many yrs wll it take to get D.pharm after B.pharm. THIRDLY: IS YOUTH service inclded in dat 6yrs or 7yrs plu service. HELP A SOUL ND REPLY IF U KNW EXACTLY
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Its business education?

For business education you will take
English, Match, Government and Economics.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Oce4gud: Is it true dat UNIZIK does'nt off D.pharm bt rather B.pharm after 6 yrs nd dat is only UNIBEN dat does. SECONDLY: If is true hw many yrs wll it take to get D.pharm after B.pharm. THIRDLY: IS YOUTH service inclded in dat 6yrs or 7yrs plu service. HELP A SOUL ND REPLY IF U KNW EXACTLY

OH SO SORRY. JUST NOTICED YOUR POST NOW.
WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mustard: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2013

Achieve your dream off becoming a UNIZIK student. Get that high score your want in JAMB 2013!

Practice online at this new innovative website www.jambexampractice.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mustard:

Achieve your dream off becoming a UNIZIK student. Get that high score your want in JAMB 2013!

Practice online at this new innovative website www.jambexampractice.com

Thanks please i also prefer if you want students to pass JAMB please be open here and tell them on a step by step guide what they should do in the open here. they do not have to visit any website elsewhere or call or pay to pass jamb as long as they have purchased the form and registered. Such posts is not allowed here. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2013
useless university.that kept me in this condition ..God Go Judge Una..........Pls Jambites leave UNiZIk especially Anambarians.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2013
EMMAUGOH: useless university.that kept me in this condition ..God Go Judge Una..........Pls Jambites leave UNiZIk especially Anambarians.

Please do not say that. hahahhahhhah i know you have stayed moe than many yrs waiting for them. do not worry you can still enter this year and go for nysc before your friends that went in 2-3yrs back. in unizik for 13yrs now they are the school that has a nice stable calendar. no strike, no riot, no protest. 4yrs is 3andhalf yrs in unizik.

What caused you staying at home is because you lacked information.
No matter your jamb score if you follow this thread there is no way you wont get admission as long as you score 190 and above in jamb.

Unizik still remains the best in Nigeria like it or not...its surely the best.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Jhnpaul: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2013
@emaugoh it hasnt come to that extent can u state what unizik did to you and how u think they did u wrong? We are waiting
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
me and my freind Lotanna has been applying in Unzik since 2009 ,imagine boys that finished secondry school at 20 in 2007 and this Is the Only school that is Affordable and Near,but during Admission U will hear,That a proffsessor paid 300,000 to admit his own son,that we are going to bring atleast 100 or 150,i even met one proffesor(obienu) He gave me letter to ur Vc and that was the year i made everything ready to enter UNzik,Imagine after waiting this Unzik or what couldnt give Us Ordinary admission not even scholarship,Now nobody is ready to assist me again,,And m back to Buisness that i hate with contempt....Bleep Unzilk...Bleep UNA vc,oneday that mopol wee dey guide m go kidnapp am.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
EMMAUGOH: me and my freind Lotanna has been applying in Unzik since 2009 ,imagine boys that finished secondry school at 20 in 2007 and this Is the Only school that is Affordable and Near,but during Admission U will hear,That a proffsessor paid 300,000 to admit his own son,that we are going to bring atleast 100 or 150,i even met one proffesor(obienu) He gave me letter to ur Vc and that was the year i made everything ready to enter UNzik,Imagine after waiting this Unzik or what couldnt give Us Ordinary admission not even scholarship,Now nobody is ready to assist me again,,And m back to Buisness that i hate with contempt....Bleep Unzilk...Bleep UNA vc,oneday that mopol wee dey guide m go kidnapp am.

oh my God.
you just lacked information that's why you found yourself in this condition.
if you can inbox me on facebook for private chat need to get some clues of your pains.
its still not late.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Ogonna50(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Am from ebonyi state i wanna study law,here are my o level result math d7,eng c4,govt b3,econs,b3,lit c4,yor f9,comm c4,n here are my utme combination eng,govt,lit,crs,wot are my chances of gaining admission
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ogonna50: Am from ebonyi state i wanna study law,here are my o level result math d7,eng c4,govt b3,econs,b3,lit c4,yor f9,comm c4,n here are my utme combination eng,govt,lit,crs,wot are my chances of gaining admission

FOr arts, social science and i think management courses unizik has made it compulsory that you must have credit in english and maths. anyway please i advice you go for waec if its not late...if it is then go for neco and go ahead with your jamb.

The subjects combination you choose is correct and ok.
Any other help you need let me know.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
If you are yet to register please be watchful as jamb has started opening the Paper and Pencil Test centers and by tomorrow i do think from my reliable inner source that all will be thrown open and once filled up can never be opened again.

Please be on the alert. Tell others.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: If you are yet to register please be watchful as jamb has started opening the Paper and Pencil Test centers and by tomorrow i do think from my reliable inner source that all will be thrown open and once filled up can never be opened again.

Please be on the alert. Tell others.
Thanks.
,what does that mean,will the ex bust out,
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by anozie09(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hey,thanks 4 all d info...I want 2 study comp sci.jst wanna knw my ume nd post ume target scores repectively.nd wat shud we βε̲̣ expecting in the post ume.Thanks once again
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2013
anozie09: Hey,thanks 4 all d info...I want 2 study comp sci.jst wanna knw my ume nd post ume target scores repectively.nd wat shud we βε̲̣ expecting in the post ume.Thanks once again

ur jamb subjects will be physics, chemistry, english and maths.
target jamb score is 260 and above and then 70 and above in post ume.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,what does that mean,will the ex bust out,

mean that centers might soon be out.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Its 12 days to go .if you have not yet registered for jamb please go and do that now because I don't think jamb will extend the date when reg closes on the 24th of march.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
like i said yesterday all 36 states PPT centers are now open. rush in your forms right away.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2013
JambReg has already closed and its getting sooner than you think.
Please read and study hard. its no more far.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
I do hope your reading very well for the Jamb and upcoming post ume.
Hard work will always pay you.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yeh bros, tnx 4 ur concern
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Yeh bros, tnx 4 ur concern

Your Welcome.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mcast: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2013
If you'd need JAMB answers on that day it's going to hold... You can reach me on 08138541574 or 2go ID- MCAST.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
mcast: If you'd need JAMB answers on that day it's going to hold... You can reach me on 08138541574 or 2go ID- MCAST.

This is my thread and you should have taken permission before doing so. for me not to report this post to the MOD and for you not to get banned please don't try posting such again.

My people please do not do any business with him at all. anything runs can fail you. read your books very well and who says you wont pass. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
5 days to go. Why are you still dulling. grab your books now and you can still get that high score.
no time....no more time....there is really no more time.
think about your future my dear.
have a lovely day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Neco Result 2008 / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!! / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.