Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? (4726 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
This is the way a cheating girl would save numbers of the men in her life on her phone in order of preference:
MUGUN 1
MUGUN 2
MUGUN 3
MUGUN 4
MUGUN 5
MUGUN 6
MUGUN 7
MUGUN 8
MUGUN 9
MUGUN 10
MUGUN 11
MUGUN 12
MUGUN 13
MUGUN 14
MUGUN 15
MUGUN 16
MUGUN 17
MUGUN 18
MUGUN 19
MUGUN 20
MUGUN 21
MUGUN 22
MUGUN 23
MUGUN 24
ALERO DORCAS
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
LOL!!!, grin grin

Sonds like a smart gurl if u ask moi, cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by eyonigger(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2009
Big lie, how can someone save another person number with an international country code, and when the person calls, it will show an international number, please pple like this should be able to contribute to issues valid, not fabricating it, u no sabi lie @ all. If a number is not saved correctly, call wont come through, its only a name that can be edited or changed.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by saturnjay(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
She is cheating on the guy, period
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by odyamaka: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2009
the babe is playing games, he has someone he is more serious with than ur guy. so she has skeleton in her cupboard
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ladykool(f): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
wow that girl has played your friend big time and he did not even realised wow!!
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by alfchye(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2009
What if this guy dey pay her school fees or house rent, So wetin concern u.
Abeg leave the babe.Ur friend call her his girlfriend for 2years, I think ur friend is sick.Him no serious atall.That girl is a bitch, she is just milking him dry.Just wait until the bobo broke, then u won't see her near him again.Instead the babe will tell you urself she has loved u since the first time she saw you.
My guy run for ur head.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Hollysmile: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
Stop actin like Johny Bravo (Johny Jus Come) and stop embarrassing de 'G' folks.
Change her own name and get someone who'll be proud of u!
It's high time u stop reasonin like a Johny Boy, Anoda Korret man hang 4corner dey chop ur apple while De bitch dey toy wit u!
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Hollysmile: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
Stop actin like Johny Bravo (Johny Jus Come) and stop embarrassing de 'G' folks.
Change her own name and get someone who'll be proud of u!
It's high time u stop reasonin like a Johny Boy, Anoda Korret man hang 4corner dey chop ur apple while De bitch dey toy wit u!
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by kelvinO(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
first, a guy going through his girls phone, after 2 yrs is not snooping.
not than i do the same, it's my believe that what you don't know, would not kill you.
if i should find myself in his shoes, i would start taking the healing pills.
i feel your pain, 2yrs is not a short time, and he might be in love with her.
but you have to let her go. be it has it may
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Archilles(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Poster,
I believe this shouldnt be an issue for debate or suggestions. Comon, its glaring like daylight. If his number is saved with "sweetheart", I'm sure ur guy no for tell u. A different name entirely, thats bad. WITH A GIRL'S NAME, your guy is not important to this chick, if u will call her that. Tell ur guy to move on. End of matter.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by jayflex: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
Sad to say the babe is hiding his name from her real guy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ibrhyme77(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Its actually possible,u can try it as well.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Funite(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol
Woman with full senses��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me / Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? / I Am I Handsome?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.