Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

mygadgetsmall.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / mygadgetsmall.com (2167 Views)

Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore / Beware Of E-mail Phishing / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm currently having a bad experience with this company which a so-called brand new Samsung Solar Mini NC215 which I ordered via online though delivered but having 3 visible hardware complains after activating the lapset which is yet to be sorted out which made me to eventually visit their office in Lagos @ palmgroove.
I informed them of my complaints early hour of the second day of receiving my order but I expected to give me a replacement at their office but it story upon stories which I went against but I had to give the trial to do what they wanted to do as they claimed to be returning the lapset to samsung technical office for repair ow whichever nonsense.

You might have complain(s) from your purchase and be frustrated at the end just as I was but save your time stress and wastage of money though I will update what the outcome is and days it will take them to sort me out starting from today that I dropped the PC with them.

One thing that I discovered about the PC after discussing with the manager was that the PC was a fake one which he knew as he didn't even bother to check my complain and I see no reason for him not to assure me of giving me a replacement if for sure the PC was directly from samsung office or what do you think.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by chygoz3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
It's early to rule them off. I haven't had any experience with them but i had a similar problem with my current laptop. It developed a screen problem within a week of its purchase. I sent it back to the person i bought if from and he had to take it back to toshiba for repairs. It stayed with them for about a month before i got i back.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
chygoz3: It's early to rule them off.
I haven't had any experience with them but i had a similar problem with my current laptop. It developed a screen problem within a week of its purchase. I sent it back to the person i bought if from and he had to take it back to toshiba for repairs. It stayed with them for about a month before i got i back.
From where did you get yours?
What amazed me was that I detected the screen brown patches error on the screen immediately I finished the setup of the PC OS and as well the battery not lasting more than 9hrs as against 14.5hrs said about the PC and worst of all detected was the solar charging not working.
I'm sure it is fake samsung product as I image how such 3 faults could just be detected at once which was even denied when I took the PC screenshot and sent it to their email even as well denied to be seen by the manager but the secetary confirmed it as she was the one I met 1st.

Had I seen their office setup before,I will never purchase any product from them as their setting pissed me off.

1 month or what did you just mentioned and how many months will mine take then.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by chygoz3(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
I got mine from my sister's friend that deals in laptop sales. The period that yours will stay with samsung depends on them. Factors such as availability of the components, number of laptops being repaired, number of technicians or engineers available, and so on. Mine stayed that long cos i heard that the component that was faulty had to be imported hence the delay.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2013
chygoz3: I got mine from my sister's friend that deals in laptop sales. The period that yours will stay with samsung depends on them. Factors such as availability of the components, number of laptops being repaired, number of technicians or engineers available, and so on. Mine stayed that long cos i heard that the component that was faulty had to be imported hence the delay.

Was yours as well a samsung product and where did you got yours?
Yours developed a screen problem but mine can with the 3 faults which I'm sure is a factory problem and my expectation was that it should be changed as the error was not from my side and I made the complaints the early hour of the second day that I received the laptop which was around 8 p.m the previous day.
1.Imagine 60% giving just 4hrs as against 100% to be 14.5hrs
2.Screen with brownish patches
3.The solar panel charging not working
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by chygoz3(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Mine is a toshiba product. As for the battery, it may stabilize after sometime. Mine was not working properly until after a couple of charge/discharge cycles. Well the problems you are encountering are sufficient to demand for a replacement.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
chygoz3: Mine is a toshiba product. As for the battery, it may stabilize after sometime. Mine was not working properly until after a couple of charge/discharge cycles. Well the problems you are encountering are sufficient to demand for a replacement.

That was what I finally demanded from the manager when I got to their office at palmgroove but I was being told cock and bull story that it will be taken to samsung service center first for repair or whichever before final decision but I'm decided not to take the case with levity because I'm sure that the product is not a genuine one which I vividly told the manager but he was still arguing with me and telling that he is not even sure that my complaints were true which I forcefully showed him the brownish patches and the battery level showing 60% for 4hrs because he didn't bother to check my complaints which is obvious that he knew that the product that was being sold to me was fake which is prone to different faults.

The case will surely end up in police custody if they www.mygadgetsmall.com fails to give me a new one after a stipulated time period which I will warant them to proove to me that the samsung solar NC215 sold to me was an original one

OR what do you think.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by chygoz3(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

That was what I finally demanded from the manager when I got to their office at palmgroove but I was being told cock and bull story that it will be taken to samsung service center first for repair or whichever before final decision but I'm decided not to take the case with levity because I'm sure that the product is not a genuine one which I vividly told the manager but he was still arguing with me and telling that he is not even sure that my complaints were true which I forcefully showed him the brownish patches and the battery level showing 60% for 4hrs because he didn't bother to check my complaints which is obvious that he knew that the product that was being sold to me was fake which is prone to different faults.

The case will surely end up in police custody if they www.mygadgetsmall.com fails to give me a new one after a stipulated time period which I will warant them to proove to me that the samsung solar NC215 sold to me was an original one

OR what do you think.
What i'd suggest is for you to watch what samsung's response will be when it is taken to them. If it isn't an original one, then they'll be able to detect that and then you can take legal action against mygadgetsmall if they do not produce a replacement for you.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
chygoz3:
What i'd suggest is for you to watch what samsung's response will be when it is taken to them. If it isn't an original one, then they'll be able to detect that and then you can take legal action against mygadgetsmall if they do not produce a replacement for you.

Thanks for this but I've dropped the PC to their office handed over to the hand of the manager through her sales lady s he said he is taking it to samsung service center but how will I know that it is being truely taken to samsung service center though I've written down the PC serial number.

how will I know that it is being truely taken to samsung service center though?
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by brightk(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
this na y i de fear to buy thins online.. they look cheap but if u ever run into problems it would be a total nit mare..

na had i know i for go buy for store ooo..imagine the trauma d poster is going tru. sending the stuff back 2 d office for fixin or total replacement which ever suits dem...
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:22am On Jan 10, 2013
brightk: this na y i de fear to buy thins online.. they look cheap but if u ever run into problems it would be a total ni mare..

na had i know i for go buy for store ooo..imagine the trauma d poster is going tru. sending the stuff back 2 d office for fixin or total replacement which ever suits dem...

You are right but is N66,000 plus N2,000 paid for delivery cheap for mini laptop.
It is obvious that they sold fake laptop to me while the manager doesn't want to agree with me.
I planned taking up the issue of knowing where the laptop was purchased either originally from samsung or elsewhere but I do not have much time for that but I'm preparing time and resources to take it up that way if the worse come to worst.

It is obvious that they are not being genuine in their products and let us be sincere,I'm not sure that samsung factory error can give rise to 3 fatal complaints discovered the very moment that the PC was removed from carton and launched.
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by warrenweste(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
What's d condition of the laptop now? Did the change it fr u?
Re: mygadgetsmall.com by SIRcumalot: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
I need a good review of this laptop cause am planning to buy one next year.

(1) (Reply)

How To SQL Inject A Website In Backtrack Or Kali / Opportunity To Study For Ict In India / How To Activate Windows 7/8/8.1 Pro Build 9600 For Free | 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.