Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Going To My Mother's House. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Going To My Mother's House. (544 Views)

When You Lied At Work That You Are Going To Your Uncle's Funeral. / See What My Mother Did!!! #AfricanParents Ehn! (+PIC) / Why I Slept With My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To My Mother's House. by Richieboyn: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
(AKPORS & EKAETTE) After a quarel between the
couple EKAETTE & AKPORS... Ekaette went to the wardrobe & began packing her
clothes into her travelling bags. The following conversation ensued between Akpors
and Ekaitte. Akpors: Where are you going to? Ekaette: Am going to my mother's house? (Akpors
left her, then went to his wardrobe and began
packing his clothes into his travelling bag) Ekaette: Where are you going to? Akpors: To my mother's house of course. Ekaette: So what about the children? Akpors: You are going to your mother, I'm going to
my mother, let the children go to their mother too"

(1) (Reply)

Who Save Live Better? / What If The Devil Repents / For Sale For Bunmioguns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.