Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (7498 Views)

5 Facts You Should Ignore Before You Accuse Catholic Of Worshipping Mary! / Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
After reading posts by atheists, some of which are so stale, totally lacking in vitality, am thhnking christians should ignore them, we need to engage in things that edyfies and not these drap bablings. Bros/sis what do you guys think?
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by tobechi20(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
christemmbassey: After reading posts by atheists, some of which are so stale, totally lacking in vitality, am thhnking christians should ignore them, we need to engage in things that edyfies and not these drap bablings. Bros/sis what do you guys think?
if we ignore them, they would comit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
We can't ignore them and we can't argue too much with them. A little here and a little there....you know what it is right? Just try to balance the scale.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by AtheistD(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
You could try ignorig us. It doesnt make our arguments any less valid. By responding you have the chance to express your side of the story.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
As humans we have two ends . . . one to stand with and the other to think with.
To you i am an Atheist, to your god I am the reason he sent his son.

NB: I 'd rather paste my own picture on my door & car than to paste an emblem of another man and his wife, also I have more important things to do on sunday morning than to go give someone else my money, sing, dance and go home hungry.

12 Likes

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
lol....

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
991: As humans we have two ends . . . one to stand with and the other to think with.
To you i am an Atheist, To God I am the reason he sent his son.

NB: I 'd rather paste my own picture on my door & car than to paste an emblem of another man and his wife, also I have more important things to do on sunday morning than to go give someone else my money, sing, dance and go home hungry.

how is everything?

We need more smart atheists to join us in seriously hammering the imaginary gods of these religionists. And you are welcome into our midst in the name of our internatinational FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER and our local ALMIGHTY CASSAVA STICK.

You are blessed from everflowing fountain of REASON and LOGIC.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
991: As humans we have two ends . . . one to stand with and the other to think with.
To you i am an Atheist, To God I am the reason he sent his son.

[quote author=991]any man who believes that he is the reason God send His Son is not an atheist.. And let me tell you, christianity is not a church going thing, we have many non-christian church goers. The important thing is that you believe in God who send his Son because of you
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:
You could try ignorig us. It doesnt make our arguments any less valid. By responding you have the chance to express your side of the story.
the atheists are sounding very sobber, why?
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360: We can't ignore them and we can't argue too much with them. A little here and a little there....you know what it is right? Just try to balance the scale.
how do you feel when you talk to an atheist as the bible says only FOOLS say in their heart, 'there is no God', personally i feel am talking to fools. No offense plz.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
tobechi20: if we ignore them, they would comit suicide.
if we must continue to engage them it should be for the genuine ignorant ones but for the hardened ones eg cyrex, muskeeto, logicboy etc these are leprous best to avoid
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
christemmbassey: how do you feel when you talk to an atheist as the bible says only FOOLS say in their heart, 'there is no God', personally i feel am talking to fools. No offense plz.

No mind them. They need the light. Not NEPA light sha.... grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
cyrexx:

You are blessed from everflowing fountain of REASON and LOGIC.

Amen.

You mean the same logic and reason wey we dey take sweep una for floor? grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
christemmbassey: if we must continue to engage them it should be for the genuine ignorant ones but for the hardened ones eg cyrex, muskeeto, logicboy etc these are leprous best to avoid

hehehehehehehe.

grin

hate us, curse us and try to ignore us..

But you know you cant do without us...

Thank Yahweh for my life for making me an atheist.

Praises be unto his unholy name forevermore.

Amen.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
christemmbassey: any man who believes that he is the reason God send His Son is not an atheist.. And let me tell you, christianity is not a church going thing, we have many non-christian church goers. The important thing is that you believe in God who send his Son because of you

Sorry Sir, I am not a believer of your old bearded white man dressed in white garment, sitting on a white chair, surrounded by white garment angels in the sky! It’s just an erroneous & fallacious mental representation and I don’t live by illusions ok? To me, religion/beliefs is like a pair of shoes…Find one that fits for you, but don’t flimflam me to wear your shoes ok? The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
Talk about the word ‘God’ It is easier to understand God as long as you don't try to explain, it means different things to different people; to you it mean an invisible old white dude in the sky, to me it means Nature(the source of life)
…991(Proudly Atheist.)

1 Like

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

You mean the same logic and reason wey we dey take sweep una for floor? grin

Sir, it's not about sweeping people for floor. if you are truly a christian, then you should sound more evangelical. you should not talk as if two men are quarreling over a lady that neither of them cares about.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
991:

Sir, it's not about sweeping people for floor. if you are truly a christian, then you should sound more evangelical. you should not talk as if two men are quarreling over a lady that neither of them cares about.

When we turned evangelical, Atheists on board turn argumentative and conclusively result in time wasting. We have also engage in logical and reasonable thinking but they love to just argue back and forth.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Religions are all alike—founded upon fables and mythologies.
—Thomas Jefferson
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bibleis filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
We atheists live just as good a life as you christians do & we don't need to look up to an imaginary friend to help us in imaginary ways, we don't have to give 10% of our monthly hard earned wages to our Pastor [s]who lavishes it on private jets expensive rides mansions etc, [/s]we don't have to waste our precious time every Sunday, midweek or end of the month thanking someone that dose not even exist for keeping us alive & finally we're not afraid to die. It dose not mean that we want to die or look forward to it. It just means that we can handle the situation better than you theists can.

Atheist till I DIE grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
when the white men came here searching for mineral resources, there was no other active toll to use and blind us than religion. today sef we don holy pass dem.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
La Professeur: Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bibleis filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.

That's untrue! I do not have much time though to spend online. I would have love to share with you. Maybe we continue tomorrow.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
manmustwac: We atheists live just as good a life as you christians do & we don't need to look up to an imaginary friend to help us in imaginary ways, we don't have to give 10% of our monthly hard earned wages to our Pastor [s]who lavishes it on private jets expensive rides mansions etc, [/s]we don't have to waste our precious time every Sunday, midweek or end of the month thanking someone that dose not even exist for keeping us alive & finally we're not afraid to die. It dose not mean that we want to die or look forward to it. It just means that we can handle the situation better than you theists can.

Atheist till I DIE grin

The boldened is untrue! You don't own the power to life and death. You can change anytime bro.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

When we turned evangelical, Atheists on board turn argumentative and conclusively result in time wasting. We have also engage in logical and reasonable thinking but they love to just argue back and forth.

ya, i understand you now, but you know as elders we argue to learn. we learn from each other regardless of religious orientations. I believe in doing what is right no matter what they wrote in books, instead of doing what they wrote in books no matter what is right. if that makes an atheist then i am proudly one.
....cheers.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by manmustwac(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

The boldened is untrue! You don't own the power to life and death. You can change anytime bro.
Not sure about exactly what you mean but if I was going to change it would've happened loong time ago. Religion just blinds you from REALITY!
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Why am I feeling happy tonight?

More atheists are being added into our ranks daily.

This is truly Atheism Rising.

Religion and their gods are on their way out. Many more heeding the war cry to " Hammer the Gods"

Praises be unto the Almighty Cassava Stick.

In Zeus name i worship.

Welcome to the show.
Dr. Joe,
La Proffeseur and
Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
^ Abeg go sidon... grin So if people are being added to Christianity, you want us to start announcement? Christianity itself is life. I'm not talking about just living. It's a way of life different from the worldly life.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Abeg go sidon... grin So if people are being added to Christianity, you want us to start announcement? Christianity itself is life. I'm not talking about just living. It's a way of life different from the worldly life.

Let me happy o. We sowed in tears and we are reaping in joy grin The infidels are rising and multiplying, and the gates of your mythical paradise deception shall not prevail. Amen.

Wow. I'm on fire tonight. grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
^ Which fire? Na you sabi but make you no burn sha because Christ loves you still.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Which fire? Na you sabi but make you no burn sha because Christ loves you still.

Christ is a Jew who lived and died 2000 years ago in Palestine.

I am a rational Nigerian who did not buy into the greatest hoax in history - Jesus' ressurection.

So how can a dead Jew love a living Nigerian?

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by anthonypeters(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity...........
It is a shameful thing that people who call themselves Christians indulge in foolish and senseless arguments with FOOLS. All atheists are fools! I repeat, all atheists are fools! Come out from among them and be ye seperate! that is the word of God. Both their arguments, questions, suggestions, partaining what you believe as a Christian should not even be looked at, you only glance through them.
But shun profane and vain babblings for they shall increase to more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker..... (2nd Timothy 2:16-17).
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes....... 2nd Timothy 2:23.
You can all bear witness to the fact that most atheists especially those of them are babblers, always asking foolish questions, and to my greatest surprise I see Christians responding to such questions..... What a pity!
Christians please its time to get back to God through the Bible and our strongest weapon weapon which is prayer, not time for debates and arguments with FOOLS.
You can only secretely pray for the conversion of atheists when you pray, and perharps, if they come to realise and utilise Gods grace or repentance and Salvation, it shall be well with their souls.
Only a FOOL say, there is no God. All atheists know that God exists, somewhere in the depth of their heart they know that their is a supreme being that made them and the world h live, they all know that but they prefer to give their souls over to the devil, making fools out of themselves, making pride their own god. If you are an atheist reading this now, I would be the last human to tell you to acknowledge God or to believe that God exists, or try to conveince you to believe in God, God does not need you to acknowledge Him, even the dry stones know within themselves that there is God, so keep wallowing and gallivanting in your pride. See I come quickly with my reward to give every man according to his works!
If you are a Christian, let today be the last day you will answer a foolish question from an atheist. I tell you of a truth atheist are popular here because Christians made them so. Should Christians mind their time and business, Atheists in this place will disappear likely the satanists too.
I had this friend of mine who used to ask me foolish questions via tje sms, questions about the rapture, Christs second coming and other related things, the funniest part is that he will never ask such questions via voice call even when I call him back. I tried the much I can humanly and by the the grace of God to enlighten Him the much I could and gave him phone numbers of people he will call if he wanted more answers, but he never wanted to know the truth, he preferred his own philosophy and logic, he kept on arguing. What more can I do than to allow him? But he kept sending some foolish sms to my phone, and then I remembered 2nd Timothy 2.23, then I NEVER answered any of his again. After some days, he stoppd sending things like that to my phone.
Human philosophy and logic will never explain the word. The word of God itself is a two edged sword, it can give abundant life, it can also bring judgment.
I think a word should be enough,
God bless you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reason Why You Must Fear God / When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.