Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30528 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by IZUKWU(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Am not a deeper life member but i understand her dilema , i think her best alternative is to talk to her/their pastor

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
-

41 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Kaxmytex(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hunnydropps: I would absolutely start to dress more sexy for my husband. If you can't do things to please him, who will you please? Put those booty shorts on and show your husband that you are up to spicing up your marriage.
[size=28pt]u're faster dan me...dat's wot i wanted 2 say....
Lady wey no fit please im hubby wit bum short,make im r'mba say anoda deeper life sista wey dey 4 corner fit entice im man wit ordinary pant o
[/size]

61 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by hrmkz: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dat husband will definately end up in the street no matter wat d wife wear!

15 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
she shld ooo cos dis is her husbnd we r talkin abt and there's no sin in lookin good 4 ur husbnd..

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jigwe101: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jigwe101: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
this is her husband we are talking about here. if she's really a deeper life sister, she should submit to her husband and do what he requests. it's not a sin to wear bum shorts for your husband. they own each other's bodies.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by agabaI23(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Op this your choice of handle sef.

Ok, your husband ia having issues with his faith and needs some help.

His requests means that those who wear such on the street are appealing to him. Those people were there before he married you, but he seems to have realised they exist. Has he been watching home video more lately. Watch closely you will notice there is a general change in him. He needs help.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by AdeniyiA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
a deeper life member's dressing should send a 'deeper' message to her husband when at home,not tieing wrapper round her bosoms at home looking like old cargo.
no matter how religious u're,you should dress to the taste of your husband when there's no visitor around,some ladies have pushed their husbands to the devil through their uninformed attitudes

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Adufaye(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
even if d man ask her to naked 4 1 wk in d house,shuld must do it....no b e wife? Abeg do am cus he has his eyes outside

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by achinaboy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
she should give him what he paid for ,,,,,chikena

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by cindyrella(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
I see nothing wrong with looking sexy for your husband! After all it is for his eyes only grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ITbomb(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
I never believe in extremism. but i believe the husband is seeing things outside which excites him but as a married man, he would wish his wife excite him even more. Being married is not only about loyalty and child bearing. there should be romance also.
I bet Deeper life dont read the Songs of Solomon to see how love is expressed

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Sijo01(f): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
She should dress to kill for her husband, jare.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Exponental(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
She shld be lucky he told her else he opt 4 a plan B. He sees what he likes n confided in d wife, so make she adjust afterall, looking good is about decency

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Mynd44: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2013
I think y'all are being unfair here. The husband saw that she is conservative with her dressing before marrying her right? Whu decide to shift the goal post in the middle of the game?

This is part of her religious beliefs and I don't think she should be ready to displease her God to please a man's canal wants.

Note that I don't think wearing sexy things is bad oooo. I am just looking at it from her view which a lot of people should too.

He is her husband and so? She is still human.

And did someone say he might cheat if she does not? A man that will cheat will cheat no matter what the wife wears

17 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]

13 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by JallowBah(f): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2013
If the worst thing a husband might ask you to do, is to dress in what he consider hot, inside the house..you are a lucky womansmiley

I understand the point that Mynd is coming with as well. But still, it is inside their house, only for his eyes. Many women forget to show their.."se*iness" to their men after some years, I forgot it myself after having a baby. He had to remind me.. what pleases a wife more than to see her husband happy..?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by MrsChima(f): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2013
No.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Mynd44: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2013
JallowBah: If the worst thing a husband might ask you to do, is to dress in what he consider hot, inside the house..you are a lucky womansmiley

I understand the point that Mynd is coming with as well. But still, it is inside their house, only for his eyes. Many women forget to show their.."se*iness" to their men after some years, I forgot it myself after having a baby. He had to remind me.. what pleases a wife more than to see her husband happy..?
He is asking her to suddenly change to please him which IMO is wrong. Was he blind during courtship?

Abeg make we talk true jorh. He is thinking of himself and not his wife which makes him selfish.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by JallowBah(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44]
He is asking her to suddenly change to please him which IMO is wrong. Was he blind during courtship?

Abeg make we talk true jorh. He is thinking of himself and not his wife which makes him selfish. [/quote

We do not know if she used to dress up more ( or, dress "off" more ) earlier in the marriage..OP might be able to answer that one. If she did, I understand him completely. If not, I understand why she reacts.
At the same time, people grow and change all their life. This does not mean there is something wrong with him, or that he wishes to cheat, like some have said. He just wish to see his wife more hot around the house.

And, as for visitors suddenly coming by..I guess it depends where you live. Where I was born, you never know if someone suddenly ring your doorbell. In the capital, no-one EVER does that.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Mynd44: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2013
@Jallow, I get your point but I am basing my comments on the info the OP made available. And it implies that she has always been conservative and the husband suddenly decided he wants hot.

You have to understand the woman her biko. She has a belief and it tells her that such things are a sin to her God or whatever and so she chose a man that will accept her for what she likes and suddenly, he chances and you expect her to go with it? I say hell no.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]there are other ways she can dress and still look good. it mustn't be provocative. before you know it, he'd want them to watch p0rn together. that man no be deeper life born again. i think he only feigned born-againsm just to get her.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Ivynwa(f): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2013
All these shackling of people wt mgbeke dress code in the name of religion yet na some of those sisters sabi dribble man into their net pass. One of them chased my brother to a pt my cousin angrily
asked her to stop, another one had the effrontery to boldfacedly tell my brother 'Don't u know that it's u that i've been waiting for?' Poster pls ask ur gfriend sister mary whether she prefers that her husband watches her bum short or the holy blessed bum of sister Angelina. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by switdick(m): 1:46am On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]there are other ways she can dress and still look good. it mustn't be [b] provocative before you know it, he'd want them to watch p0rn together. that man no be deeper life born again. i think he only feigned born-againsm just to get her.[/size]

I've been reading through this thread and I couldn't help but call a halt to my reading as soon as I saw that !.....peeps tend to take things so seriously when not necessary and less serious when necessary,...please how is dressing to the taste of her husband a bad thing like provocative" as you say ?

By provocative,I want to believe you know the meaning,which in mine,everyone's and possibly the husband's opinion is solely to rouse feeling.....mostly in sexual interest !

Provocative is good for married couple regardless of any psychological norm that doesn't even hold water in any religion,let alone impede the crave for desiring it,if the husband want provocative,let him have it,that's what gets him.....not what you,or anyone that thinks he's a love doctor think it should be.
If am to speak in the eyes of the husband,he probably just wants her to loosen up a bit,where's the sin there knowing they're married ? There are no religious norms against such except you're making one up in the mind right now......peeps shld just chill !

22 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Haba! Get a stripper pole and let the girl go wild. Its ok to dress immodest in front of your hubby.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Guys sef!!! didn't d guy see her dressing before he married her Anywayz, i think it boils down to her personal convictions and beliefs. Der're sum tinz dt she might personally be comfortable with. For example, wearing bum shorts and short skirts in the house (when she's alone with her husband) might not be against her convictions but perming her hair and using ear-rings for a real deeper-lifer, dt sounds somehow. All in all, she should do whatever she thinks she'z comfortable with but her God should still come before her husband. If she thinks she'll be offending God by doing any of those things, then there's no point doing them... A GOOD CHRISTIAN HUSBAND DOESN'T MAKE HIS WIFE CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND HER GOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Haba! Get a stripper pole and let the girl go wild. Its ok to dress immodest in front of your hubby.

Shoot!

I will walk around naked in the house if that is what he wants
A man of God has the same apparatus and needs like the other man
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2013
Bludeville: My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.

That is his only request?
Are you sure??
A Nigerian man looked his wife finish and his only request from her in this world is to dress sexy when they are alone shocked shocked shocked
And that is an issue?
Kai
I should have entered deeper life oooo
Kai,I should have become a full member
Where was I when this deeper lifer was single grin
Chineke mee
See how somebody married my will God grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by cfours: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2013
I agree with those that say that he married her knowing her choice to be conservative.
why the sudden change?

a woman who is perming her hair, wearing earrings and bum shorts for her husband will become unhappy. She should be doing it mostly for herself. She is forced to change her identity and no doubt she will become bitter about it. Even if she changes, the change will not last and she will revert back to her true identity otherwise, she might fall into depression if she stays unhappy.

you can't force people to change for you. that's why you should open your eyes and marry someone who you are compatible with.
that guy is not a true deeper-life member. I mean perming your hair and piercing your ears for earrings is not something you can hide from others and say "bedroom only".

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2013
c.fours:
I agree with those that say that he married her knowing her choice to be conservative.
why the sudden change?

a woman who is perming her hair, wearing earrings and bum shorts for her husband will become unhappy. She should be doing it mostly for herself. She is forced to change her identity and no doubt she will become bitter about it. Even if she changes, the change will not last and she will revert back to her true identity otherwise, she might fall into depression if she stays unhappy.

you can't force people to change for you. that's why you should open your eyes and marry someone who you are compatible with.
that guy is not a true deeper-life member. I mean perming your hair and piercing your ears for earrings is not something you can hide from others and say "bedroom only".

Maybe he now wants them to leave deeper
Maybe this is what he truly likes but hid under a deeper life doctrine and is now coming out of the closet
Her compromise will be doing it at home only when they are together
I see no reason why she will not dress sexy in the bedroom for him,there's nothing wrong with it

She can buy a wig and wear it in the bedroom grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.