Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 (2614 Views)

Benson Harassment episodes / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Episode 1
Kwaata had never travelled to the city and was pretty uncivilised.
One day he decided to travel to the city.
He however new they were lots of pick-pockets and criminals in the city, so was cautious.
Just as he got to the city, he felt a hand in his back-pocket.
It was a pick-pocket, who was disappointed as there was no many there,
Kwaata looked at him, smiled and said "you know its because of bad people like you that's why i have hidden my money in my socks"

after he walked further for some five minutes he spotted bread, he called the bread, took some and ate, whilst the bread-seller was waiting to collect his money.
Kwaata reached for his socks to get his money, instead he got a piece of paper with the inscription " THANKS FOR THE DIRECTION, INTERNATIONAL MUMU "

Kwaata was given a sound beating by the bread seller grin
[/color]

Episode 2

Kwaata was still in the city and one day he spotted a miraculous stand that displayed colourful lights by itself.
It was a traffic light.Kwaata had never seen a traffic light, so he stood there gazing at the traffic light grinning.
A guy was monitoring Kwaata from a distance and realised he was a bush boy, so he got there,;
Guy: Hey, who authorised u to watch government's property

Kwaata: I am sorri, i didnt know na government get this magic pillar.

Guy: Its an offence, u go pay money or make i hand u over to government?

Kwaata: Haba, i go pay.. i dey crase? how much jhoor?

Guy: Na how many times u watch am?

Kwaata: only 2 tymes bros

Guy:That one na 2000 naira

Kwaata quickly paid the money and the guy left.

Just as the guy was gone Kwaata burst out laffing out loud and said to himself " I don trick am olodo!..i watch am plenty!!!! grin grin

Episode 3

Kwaata had applied for an english teacher position in a secondary school.
He was invited for interview and he sat before the panel to answer questions.

Panel: You are welcome Mr Kwaata

Kwaata: Same to you

Panel: Well, you applied to teach English, tell us about yourself

Kwaata: I am Kwaata, and you all sitting here know i am Kwaata dont you? you do. I am very englishy Allah. I can spoke engrish even with the queen of Norway. I doesnt knows why you is even wasting yours time to interfiew me , just gave me the job

Panel:Well Mr Kwaata, we thank you so much..erm you will hear from us

Kwaata: Why? we no go negotiate salary before??

Panel: You will hear from us please

Kwaata: okay, i want to left

Panel:okay bye

After Kwaata left, the entire Panel burst out laffing out loud grin grin grin

Episode 4
Kwaata went to the restaurant and the moment the waitress saw him she said "bros, i know you are here to buy Eba and egwusi soup"
Kwaata replied "you are correct"
Then the waitress came again " I know you will like cow leg and goat head in you soup?
Kwaata again replied "You are correct"
Then the waitress again "i know you will balance the meal with 3 bottles of stout"
Kwaata again replied "your head dey there , you are correct "
Soon, Kwaata was served his meal and drinks and after 5 minutes he had done justice to them.
He drank some water and posed in an on-your-marks position.
The waitress seeing this queried "bros, you wan run away??"

Kwaata already 100 meters gone replied from afar " Gbam!!....you are correeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect" grin grin grin

[b] Episode 5

Kwaata was hungry but had no money.
He got some coin and went to the chop bar.
He bought fufu but had no money to buy meat, besides there were ladies around watching, so he had to be smart.
He asked the woman selling food "madam abeg, u get snake meat?" the woman replied "NO"
Kwaata asked again "how about crow?" again she replied "NO"
kwaata again "how about tiger meat?" she replied "No"
Kwaata paused for a while and asked again "u no get crocodile sef for there?" the woman answered "NO....Bros where do u come from"

Kwaata replied " that is none of ya business, give me my raw fufu mek i go " grin

Episode 6

Kwaata was at the restaurant again.
After ordering a heavy meal and doing justice to it, the waitress came and asked for money
Kwaata replied " you remember the guy that came here the last time and was beaten for not paying for his food?"
The waitress replied " yes"
Kwaata added "that was me, same story oo my sister....abeg call your men again" grin grin grin

episode 7

KWAATA was in j.ss 1 and the teacher MR Crayon was teaching maths.

enjoy the lesson below

Mr Crayon : If a=b and b=c then a=c, now give me the practical example of this principle from real life.

Kwaata's hand was up so Mr Crayon called him "yes! you Kwaata "

Kwaata : I love you sir and you love your daughter which means I love your daughter. grin

Mr Crayon fainted grin

Episode 8
Kwaata met this babe and was interested in her, the following ensued;

Kwaata: hello

babe: hi

Kwaata:hello

babe: ah-ah but i said hi

Kwaata: erm..hello...erm your name?

babe:i am doris

Kwaata: Oh, my grandfather had the same name

babe: ok.

Kwaata: do you have a house?

babe:of course

Kwaata: Do you stay in the house

Babe: of course

Kwaata: do u have a dog

Babe:yes

Kwaata: does it bite?

Babe: guy, what exactly do you want from me?

Kwaata:er..i only..i only...i only....

Babe:you only what?

Kwaata:i only want to to to ...to...try to ..to....to..to...try to..erm....tell you that, .....................*screams*..I LOVE YOU

Kwaata immediately took to his heels after saying this grin grin

The babe had a miscarriage grin grin

Episode 9

it was early morning and Papa Goro had woken up.
He stepped out and saw someone coming out of his car.
He looked closer and it was his friend Kwaata sweating profusely and panting holding a gear lever.
"Kwaata, what are u doing in my car this early morning? and where did u get that gear lever from?" Papa GOro asked angrily
Kwaata beaming with smiles replied " ha, Goro thank me oo, i have been here since dawn.."
"why mek i thank you? what have u done?" Goro asked
Kwaata replied again " u see this thing wey u have been trying to uproot since anytime u are driving, i don finally remove am for you...beht i tire oo "
Papa Goro suffered a stroke instantly grin grin

Episode 10

Kwaata established his barbering salon and was an instant hit.
Oga Polycarp came to shave his hair.
After five minutes of shaving, Kwaata asked his Polycarp " abeg, did u have a red scarf around your neck before sitting down?"
"No, i am not mad?" polycarp replied
" Then, i'm afraid but i have cut your throat!" grin Kwaata added

Polycarp got up and took to his heels grin grin grin grin grin
[/color]

episode 11

Kwaata with his friend Okon in Okon's Car.
Okon was driving, got to the police barrier and the police stopped the car;

Police: Sir, you realize that you were speeding?
Okon: Im sorry officer, I didnt know.
Kwaata: na lie, officer na lie, Ive been telling him for miles!!
Okon: Shut up!! Shut the f*ck up!! No one is talking to you!!
Police: Ok then, did you know that your license plate has expired?
Okon: No Officer, abeg I didnt know.
Kwaata: Na lie,!! officer na lie I've been telling him since he is my only friend!!
Okon: Shut the hell up eediot nobody's talking to you!!!
*Police walks over to Kwaata's side and asks Kwaata*
Police: sir, does he always talk to you this way?
Kwaata: No. only when he's drunk, when he smokes ganja, na beating things ooo grin grin

Okon shittz all over himself as the police locked him up

Episode 12

Kwaata went for a loan of 50,ooo naira from Okon and promised to pay in a week's time.
2 years came buy and Kwaata had not paid. Besides he was no where to be found.
After three years, Okon was around Lagos when he came face to face with Kwaata;

Okon: Kwaata, so is that you? angry

Kwaata: No, na your mama angry

Okon: Kwaata , is it me you are talking to like that ? shocked

Kwaata: No be you, na ya papa angry fool angry

Kwaata took to his heels, as Okon Fainted instantly

Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by slimchi2k2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
interesting,funny,nice one Dr BIN,but what kind of pix is this
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bin,keep it up,I don laugh sote I nearly slept with my friend's gf.§HAHAHA#
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by slimchi2k2(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Bin,keep it up,I don laugh sote I nearly slept with my friend's gf.§HAHAHA#
na waoo how come bro
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimchi2k2:
na waoo how come bro
broz,no b my fault,na devil's handiwork.
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by slimchi2k2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
broz,no b my fault,na devil's handiwork.
i hope nearly u no do
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by toygod2: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
This OP must be high on bossom milk & suya, b4 posting this...........
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by larride(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
slimchi2k2: interesting,funny,nice one Dr BIN,but what kind of pix is this

lol, slim long tyme no hear ooo cheesy

That first pic be bunmi and his sis

ND tHE SECOND one na Mogul.o real pic grin
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by slimchi2k2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

ND tHE SECOND one na Mogul.o real pic grin
busy these days i hope to call on 18 by 12am in nairal time, we can still chat on facebook if there's time for dat
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by Ruqaya(f): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
funny joke nd pics
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Ruqaya: funny joke nd pics

thanks my lov grin grin

slimchi2k2:
busy these days i hope to call on 18 by 12am in nairal time, we can still chat on facebook if there's time for dat

yes boss...will be waiting cool
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bunmioguns(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
bin gbagbo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
bunmioguns:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
toygod2: This OP must be high on bossom milk & suya, b4 posting this...........

bush pig angry
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by jeezybuck: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
BIN you don try but this is nothing compared to RAMATU. I Love the RAMATU series and its far better than KWAATA. Please complete RAMATU

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
slimchi2k2:
i hope nearly u no do
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
jeezybuck: BIN you don try but this is nothing compared to RAMATU. I Love the RAMATU series and its far better than KWAATA. Please complete RAMATU

lol grin
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by toygod2: 4:02am On Jan 26, 2013
A Nursery2 joke
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2013
toygod2: A Nursery2 joke

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.............
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2013
slimchi2k2:
i hope nearly u no do
haba
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by ikechukz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
BG you too much.I don laugh sote I piss for body.I dey owe you one bottle of zobo...
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by juns4sure(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nice one bin.
cheesy
Re: Adventures Of KWAATA Episodes 1 to 12 by bingbagbo(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2013
ikechukz: BG you too much.I don laugh sote I piss for body.I dey owe you one bottle of zobo...

thatz why dem call me the jokes president cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Waec Examination, Akpors Was Ask To Complete The Following: / (hillarious)(pic)what Level Of Selfishness Is This / Let Us Laugh With Presumed Mugabe's Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.