Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz (2918 Views)

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Please Credible votes are needed..
Click here now
www.nairaland.com/1159623/kast-el-k-llz-vs-mistaswag
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by khimwhyte(f): 3:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Nice flexing thumbs with you mikuz. It was an opportunity. Everybody here thanks for the comments.
Ojoawo you can go ahead and flood the thread now. Its so disgusting seeing your posts but before i leave this thread for you, i'l advice you to put your life together cos its really shattered and scattered.
Khimkiller
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2013
mikuz: Khimwhyte wins 3 - 0

Flawless victory.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2013
khimwhyte: he comes wit best computers bt he won't survive it wen i spray him "MAC" shots/

He a moderator? Sighs.. When i TEXT THIS FLY, mik's NEXT TO DIE/
I dey vex-die so i'l be quick to flex-nine.. And if he still claiming "boss" den i'l "EX-SIR's EYES" lyk gymnastics/ (exercise) ex sir's eyes

I lack-flops bt when he spits.. Itz all wack-drops./ I crack-die so to diz wack-guy, i'l sent 'techs", that will leave him "in BOX" lyk dead bodies bout to go high/ (text, inbox,/

if i should be dealing with "real bars" then like turning "CAPS LOCK off.. Mik is just a "lower case/

dj5naira:

Flawless victory.

I TELL YOU
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2013
When wacks and biters drop lines they expose themselves, but the thread has done more than expose them; It went ahead to reveal their lyrical emptiness.
I have the power to annul all their votes,similar to what Khim did with Ojo,but I decided to let things be, cos Ill also use this thread as a reference when the time comes.
Khim refused to vote on the brawl Sleak was involved because people would not say she voted for him cos she likes him. Like some wack biters here does that not show an intellectual trait?
Keep exposing yourselves.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
mikuz: When wacks and biters drop lines they expose themselves, but the thread has done more than expose them; It went ahead to reveal their lyrical emptiness.
I have the power to annul all their votes,similar to what Khim did with Ojo,but I decided to let things be, cos Ill also use this thread as a reference when the time comes.
Khim refused to vote on the brawl Sleak was involved because people would not say she voted for him cos she likes him. Like some wack biters here does that not show an intellectual trait?
Keep exposing yourselves.
mental stress? Please take it easy bruv.. Defeat is normal.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
sleakid: mental stress? Please take it easy bruv.. Defeat is normal.

I agree, so why are you scared to battle me?
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
mikuz:

I agree, so why are you scared to battle me?
u still havnt answered me why u refused to drop ya bars the first time i called you out.. Twas childish of u not to post ya bars after acceptin my c/o so u can go ahead and battle ya fellow playmates.. I do bigger tinx
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its clear that mik's haters voted khim.she tried sha but..If there were some specified judges that won't bring sentiments in...
@mikuz
Don't u think its high time that u guys get some specified judges for battles..i don't think battles goes down well here.I now understand why ibime always request for credible voters.

@khim
nwannem nwayi..wetin be the problem between u and that dude? u weren't even battling mikuz.u were literally battling him{ojoawo}.were nwayo biko!
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by ZLUK(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
That was really dope Khim, guess the femcees run dis place.... Whr d ladies @?
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by khimwhyte(f): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ema prince: @khim
nwannem nwayi..wetin be the problem between u and that dude? u weren't even battling mikuz.u were literally battling him{ojoawo}.were nwayo biko!
i just added personals to my verse just as he added personals to his by sayin i gat a crush on sleakid and all that.. Its normal.. Besides u can check the relationship between mikuz and ojoawo, its something else.. But no hard feelings though coz its just a battle. I like mikuz as one of the truest mc nairaland has gat. Just that sleakid is something else.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ema prince: Its clear that mik's haters voted khim.she tried sha but..If there were some specified judges that won't bring sentiments in...
@mikuz
Don't u think its high time that u guys get some specified judges for battles..i don't think battles goes down well here.I now understand why ibime always request for credible voters.

@khim
I would like you to make the credible voters list please.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
sleakid:
Criteria/ Rules :
Rhymes-khim
Similies/ Metaphors-tie
Creativity-khim
Punchlines-khim
Vocab-khim
Wordplay-khim
Flow-khim
MVGT-KHIMWHYTE nice work khim.. Mikuz u tried bt its clear she flawed you.. Peace

sleakid: hot tempered u know i'll be 'blazing and thrillinq/

khimwhyte: "Hot tempered" i'l be BLAZING-THIS-GEEK/

hehehehe . . .
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by increda(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Wack battle.
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by DOOMizSICK: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmmm....τ̲̅ȍ me...mikuz got dis....just saying though....though d lass came well prepared....nice try....buh I still have ma doubt.....
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by Tztyphoon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz:

I spit lines that puncture and scar/ so Khim would be brutally beaten moment I drop all ma bars/
cos she would jump from frying pan to fire . . when I take potshots at her!/

She loves scùmbags/ cos even as Sleakid is bland . . she still likes his botched-up raps/
so like smashing candles . . she's always having a crush on 'wacks'!!/

I go raw on quacks/ so I'm keeping this whor3 at tension/
She could be an 'artist at ease' . . but she still won't 'draw attention'!/

When I show my pump action/ she'll be the first to be shot/
I could nail a dress to her brains . . and she still won't head to the top!/

The lines she types is rubbish/ she still wouldn't win here even if I write with dumb frees/
so it's only right that I X (ex) Kim like Chris Humphries!/

She spitting so wrong/ she's just average . . what a little glow worm/
Of every guy she meets . . she might suck a couple of 'em . . but still won't blossom!/
(blow some)

I phrase with no frills/ aces know this/ but this fakes unnoticed/
cos her b00bs are dry . . she like newborn babies . . no 'teeths'!/

I target my aim while I'm stretching arrows/ but she shoots wide . . she's barely narrow/
I just killed her with a farm implement . . cos like Harry Potter . . I weild deathly harrows!!/

hehehehe..
Re: Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz by PeinDanzo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, this sleak is a legend tho ...anyway, mvgt-Khimwhyte

(1) (2) (Reply)

"the Beat Down" Pre-lim / The Battle-broker:hellvictorinho Vs Senhorsean / Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.