Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness (11411 Views)

Photos Of Nollywood Actress Biola Ige Whose Boobs Was Sucked By Muna Obiekwe / Controversial Picture That Tonto Dike Posted / Emmanuel Babayaro In Sexcapade With Actress, Biola Ige, At Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by pitoski(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Actress Biola Ige has pointed an accusing finger at controversial actress, Tonto Dike, as being responsible for sickness which could not be treated in Nigeria but she was flown to India for "Spiritual Help".

For Tonto Dike, 2012 was a year of one controversy to the other and from all indications it seems she’s not ready take a break this year.
Few days after she got a sarcastic open letter from one Onyeka Nwelue, Tonto is the news again. The issue of her alleged “involvement with the devil” has been brought to the fore again.
After actress Biola Ige’s sickness defiled orthodox medical treatment in Nigeria she was flown to India for ‘spiritual help’. But what many did not know is that accusing fingers was pointed at Tonto Dike’s direction. Rumours have it that something happened that caused Biola and Tonto to be at loggerheads.
However, Biola said she finds it hard to believe that Tonto would ever want to hurt her. Here is what she told a report with regards to the issues:
“I was a Hinduist before I travelled to India. I was a Christian before I changed my faith and I must tell you I have found peace in Hinduism.
And in India, I felt at home. I didn’t feel like returning to Nigeria again because everyone was so nice to me. When I was sick, there were a lot of stories flying here and there that Tonto Dike was responsible for my sickness. But l didn’t believe it because we were not even friends before I fell sick. And why would Tonto Dike want to harm me when she has made a name for herself?” she said.

http://www.gistnaija.com/2013/01/tonto-dikeh-had-hand-in-my-illness.html
http://www.mercyjohnson.com/tonto-dikeh-had-a-hand-in-my-illness-actress-biola-ige/

Re: Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
She's still sick.

1 Like

Re: Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by joyli: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
smileyFree this girl for God's sake grin
Re: Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by aditoomuch: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
In as much as I can't conclude if its true or not one thing I do know is that a lot of this famous actresses I don't know if d males are like dat,are just desperados who can do anything especially if they feel u are a threat to them in one way or the order,they can do anything to get u out of d way.
Re: Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by overdrive(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
She is no threat to tonto, while tonto is an a list actress she is still a g list actress,so nothing like jealousy there.
Re: Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness by aditoomuch: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
overdrive: She is no threat to tonto, while tonto is an a list actress she is still a g list actress,so nothing like jealousy there.
I can authoritatively tell u as an insider that there is still jealousy if not for movie roles,for men.Especially if the man is wealthy and someone they want and he seems to have eyes for u.What people don't understand is dat dis 'stars' are never satisfied they always want it all for themselves and they have dis 'crush anyone dat stands in my way mentality'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trending Bridal Shower Picture That Will Shock You (pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Late Adebayo Faleti Set To Be Buried September 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.