Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating (2336 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
"Sweedy, sorry i av not called you back, my boss has been on my case since morning. i ll call you once i close from work, luv u."

Thats the text my girlfriend saw on my phone this evening. And since then she has gone mute. Before friday evening, we had not seen each other for about 3months now, she is running her Msc in UI and just squeezed out some time to come see me.
Just last night, we had a talk where she questioned my fidelity and i boldy assured her there was no "substitute" despite how our long distance relationship keeps us apart for up to 4mths at a time.
I came back from work, dropped my phone carelesslly and went for a shower, but when i came out, the smilling "welcome back sweedy, how was your day" face had turnd to a Cruella Deville look alike with my phone in her hand.
Now WTF do i do? After my speech last night, how do i convince her am not cheating on her I met this oda girl in question about 3wks back,we chat,had lunch like twice but thats it. am just drawn to her cos of the open affection she expresses towards me but i have no intention of taking it futher than friendship. I luv my girl and in the 2yrs we have been together i have neva cheated on her or given her any hint that i might be.
How do i go about this, i need ur comments please.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by larrymoore(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Check urself man, frm ur narration l am nt convinced that u ve d serenity nt to fall 4 d nw lady. U went out wit someone twice n ur mind is amorously lurking 4 her, l doubt u can resist her if u were to be tempted. You deserve whatsoever u gt frm ur two yrs old relationship. Positive or otherwise, d choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
You have to make her believe you, that you dont have anything with the said girl in the picture. This is a one-on-one conversation btw you too, look into her eyes, tell her you love and cherish her. Since you don't have anything to hide thats why you kept your phone open without keypadlock.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Well, the text sounds somehow na. Okay flip the situation, if you found a text like that on her phone, what would you think?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by JallowBah(f): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Writing to another woman sweedy, I love you, etc, than your own girl..? To me, that is cheating. Not physical, but still. Anything you can not do in front of your spouses eyes; DON`T DO IT!
How would you feel if it was the other way around?

Damn, I would probably leave the house the same night if I was her. You got much work to do. And you should continue your contact with this girl..save your energy for your girlfriend, dude.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by carzola(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
guys wud always b guys u kind of people are d 1ce spolin d nem of faitful guys lik me..

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by 190theclown: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
U should be happy

Aren't you a Nigerian Man grin grin

Have u forgotten we all are entitled to- 4wives
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2013
It was the gurl that sent me the text, and thats the first time she said "i luv you. We work in the same building and eat the same place across the street. i seriously have no intention of dating her.

Tried talking to my girl last nite, zero response, at least i got a "bye" this mornin when i left for work. She leaves 2moro
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by olumaxi(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2013
I gues nofin is certain yet..besides,she may as wel b cheatin on u(u neva can tel)..beta stil,dont b too emotional on issues lyk dis..talk to her lyk a man n dont try 2hard to convince ha..gudluck
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by EzePromoe: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2013
I just wish there were no women on earth, so that men can think well.
Oh, I even forgot that a word like 'homo' still exists.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by smsgold: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Well, the text sounds somehow na. Okay flip the situation, if you found a text like that on her phone, what would you think?
op pls answer d above question
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2013
smsgold:
He would rather ignore it
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2013
She has every right to suspect u. Those keywords 'sweety' and 'luv u',are just way overboard.You might nt have feelings for the other lady,buh she does for u.So,convince your woman u aint cheating by letting her hear your conversation with miss. 'sweety' anytime u talk on phone.You could also quit getting too close to miss. sweety.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2013
smsgold:

i would ask her to explain, and if am satisfied i would let the matter die. She is a pretty lady and gets a lot of such text messages from guys. used to give me high bood pressure but am over it now.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2013
knockturnal:

i would ask her to explain, and if am satisfied i would let the matter die. She is a pretty lady and gets a lot of such text messages from guys. used to give me high bood pressure but am over it now.

So what makes you think she does not have to right to be angry? You have just said it used to bother you too na.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by totalbaby(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2013
undecidedare u not tired of this nigerian men/nigerian girls bs. *Yawns*
190-the-clown:
U should be happy

Aren't you a Nigerian Man grin grin

Have u forgotten we all are entitled to- 4wives
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
He would rather ignore it

Am shattered, that you have such a low opinion about me.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by 190theclown: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: undecidedare u not tired of this nigerian men/nigerian girls bs. *Yawns*

Do I know you from sarah
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

So what makes you think she does not have to right to be angry? You have just said it used to bother you too na.

Yeah, it used to. But not anymore, at this stage in our relationship, i dont think any sensible lady would put it on the line just for a sleazy fling. Thats why i trust her not to f.up. I expect same level of trust from her.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2013
knockturnal:

Yeah, it used to. But not anymore, at this stage in our relationship, i dont think any sensible lady would put it on the line just for a sleazy fling. Thats why i trust her not to f.up. I expect same level of trust from her.
But it does not mean she can't be jealous. She will get over it dude. Don't worry
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by totalbaby(f): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Ok to be on "the same level of trust". Just tell her to give her number out to another guy and she can go on lunch dates and receive calls and love messages from him.
knockturnal:

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: Ok to be on "the same level of trust". Just tell her to give her number out to another guy and she can go on lunch dates and receive calls and love messages from him.
I presently give her the priviledge to mix up with other guys and i dont monitor her calls(she received a call from a male friend, laughing and gisting for over 20mins last nite,tho she wasnt talkin to me.). If you are a pretty lady, am sure you get unsolicited love SMSs from guys. Sweety or Sweetheart is now a generic term not necessarily associated with lovers
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
But it does not mean she can't be jealous. She will get over it dude. Don't worry
She just left my place without telling me, now am in deep doodoo!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2013
knockturnal:
She just left my place without telling me, now am in deep doodoo!
Lol
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by totalbaby(f): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2013
undecidedWell I dnt give my no out to any and every guy and in a relationship why do I need all the attention from those silly men when I have a man at home. I have a feeling she does those stuff to get back at you for your womanising ways. Anyways I don"t know what kinda relationship u are in or are u in an open relationship?
knockturnal:
I presently give her the priviledge to mix up with other guys and i dont monitor her calls(she received a call from a male friend, laughing and gisting for over 20mins last nite,tho she wasnt talkin to me.). If you are a pretty lady, am sure you get unsolicited love SMSs from guys. Sweety or Sweetheart is now a generic term not necessarily associated with lovers
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: undecidedI have a feeling she does those stuff to get back at you for your womanising ways. Anyways I don"t know what kinda relationship u are in or are u in an open relationship?
U seem to have your mind made up about me, am no womanizer. i take my present relationship very seriously. We have plans to tie the knot by october this year so no, its not an open relationship.
Also i dont think just because you have a man at home, u should dismember yourself from society.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by totalbaby(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Off course not. That's not what am saying. Am saying it"s not that appropriate for a man to be indulging with gals who say I luv u and the women too. Am sowi ok I guess different strokes for different folks. As long as you are happy. Good luck with the wedding hope everything works out for u. :-)
knockturnal:
U seem to have your mind made up about me, am no womanizer. i take my present relationship very seriously. We have plans to tie the knot by october this year so no, its not an open relationship.
Also i dont think just because you have a man at home, u should dismember yourself from society.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by nwachineke00: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Well, the text sounds somehow na. Okay flip the situation, if you found a text like that on her phone, what would you think?

my thoughts too...

my boyfriend did the same, chatting with chics on BB and talking all sorts with them ("I miss you" "can't wait to have you in my arms" bla bla bla). When I confronted him, he came up with the same bloody excuse abt not being intimate with them.... Like if it were you, how would you feel seriously??

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2013
You really need to convince her, if not you'll never be able to earn her trust again. So, i suggest u introduce her to the other lady before she leaves for IB.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2013
nwachineke00:

my thoughts too...

my boyfriend did the same, chatting with chics on BB and talking all sorts with them ("I miss you" "can't wait to have you in my arms" bla bla bla). When I confronted him, he came up with the same bloody excuse abt not being intimate with them.... Like if it were you, how would you feel seriously??
That guy needs to be slapped. Seriously.

And you took that from him? Thank God I am not a woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: You really need to convince her, if not you'll never be able to earn her trust again. So, i suggest u introduce her to the other lady before she leaves for IB.
Thanks B.Barbie,but she already left without telling, this ll make things that much harder. think i ll give her sometime to calm down 1st

pls, how did you and boyfriend deal with that issue?? In my case, i did not have any text of that sort on my phone. This other girl is just easy on the endearments, she has a sweet name for nearly every person she knows

nwachineke00:

my thoughts too...

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating by knockturnal(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2013
@totalbaby Thanks, i guess i have learnt my lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / Girls What Do U Really Want? / How Do You Sleep With Your Spouse? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.