Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do You Trust Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Trust Your Husband? (788 Views)

Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Trust Your Husband? by ikpebu: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
I spent some time talking with a close friend recently on his wife’s compulsive attitude to her business. He was getting worried that his wife had now placed her business as the first in her order of priorities. He couldn’t understand where the energy was coming from. She was spending an inordinate amount of time on her business to the detriment of her family and her God. He even told me that he was the one that set up the business for her so that she would not be bored but he didn’t know it would turn out to be this way. And this has been on for over 2 years.

I listened to him with rapt attention forgetting that I was the one that phoned him. I didn’t mind ‘burning my credit’ because I owed it to my friend to listen and proffer some advice. He is a good friend and I love his family. He is rich and I know that he can afford to take care of his family without the wife lifting a finger to work.

I then asked him some questions; “what do you think your wife is trying to prove?” Does she have faith in you? Does she think she needs to build a war chest while she can lest she be thrown out in the cold when there is a problem in the home or when you pass away? Do you think she trusts you? Does she think you have someone else somewhere?”

Continue reading...http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2010/10/do-you-trust-your-husband.html
Re: Do You Trust Your Husband? by Gambrosia: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2013
A Nigerian man? cheesy

Lai lai! grin

HELL NO!!! kiss

Not in this world. . . nor the next ones to come! kiss
Re: Do You Trust Your Husband? by nlPoster: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men Still Support 'sit At Home' Housewives? / Obsession is Never Love / What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.