Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". (7839 Views)

See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man / Help me fine my African Prince / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by nenergy(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, please what does it mean when a lady keeps calling a guy "fine boy"? Yes, I'm a fine young man, but in this "swag" dispensation that we are in, i won't exactly call myself a "fine boy". So why does this sexy neighbour of mine always call me fine boy? One particutlar day i pointed her to what a fine boy looks like and she said with a cheeky smile; "wetin dey do you?" Guys, i nor wan dull or carry last, so Please what can it mean when a lady almost always calls a guy "fine boy?
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by seedord247(m): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2013
It means mugun. shocked
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2013
She wants to sex0rs you. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Enegod(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2013
that's no big deal
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Mynd44: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2013
So?
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Sapphire86(f): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Is it every thing dat happens in ur life u must bring 2 NL 4 advise? R u a toddler? Or ur just playing dumb? angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2013
Fine BOY means you are underage,irrelevant and inaccessible due to your being on the adolescent cadre.

When she start calling you handsome MAN,know that you are ripe and can then go for the kill.

For now, juvenile self-worth is distorting proper assessment of your potentials and capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Sapphire86: Is it every thing dat happens in ur life u must bring 2 NL 4 advise? R u a toddler? Or ur just playing dumb? angry
Why have you been following him about or are you the lady in question?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by rodeo0070(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Go on...
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by smsgold: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2013
It's no big deal my man
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by olumaxi(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2013
seedord247: It means mugun. shocked
correct
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by nenergy(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2013
Sapphire86: Is it every thing dat happens in ur life u must bring 2 NL 4 advise? R u a toddler? Or ur just playing dumb? angry

I don't understand your comment. please i didn't ask to be insulted. you could have just ignored the post you know. your parents have failed woefully in raising you properly...and that's a fact!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by cindyrella(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2013
She thinks you are gay! undecided
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by nenergy(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
LastApostle: Fine BOY means you are underage,irrelevant and inaccessible due to your being on the adolescent cadre.

When she start calling you handsome MAN,know that you are ripe and can then go for the kill.

For now, juvenile self-worth is distorting proper assessment of your potentials and capabilities.

This your comment direct o, but i'll take it in good faith.
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by nenergy(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella: She thinks you are gay! undecided

ok, please explain!
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Thok(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2013
haahahah.. @OP,true true, u be 'Fine boy'... grin... BTW, call her 'Fine girl'
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by cindyrella(f): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Dondav:
There she goes... smiley smiley smiley
wink
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by cindyrella(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2013
nenergy:

ok, please explain!
This question should be for her not mi!
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by nenergy(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella:
This question should be for her not mi!

Its you who mentioned the G-word, so explain!
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by quicksylva(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2013
I just hope you are wearing your bullet proof vest because you are about facing nairaland firing squads.
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Ademab(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2013
are u a learner? She likes you noni but mite not want anything more than u to warm her bed or ur bed (either way)
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by andyanders: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fine Boy slang na dog. Don't know her mind only you.
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by heed101(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
grin @OP if that's you on your profile, she is saying the opposite. That profile pics I am seeing is for man and not boy. You ugly to say the least. Fine boy
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
If you ask me, na who I go ask? Girl wey dey call you fine boy dey dia, you no ask am wetin she mean, so how I go know?. undecided
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by andyanders: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
heed101: grin @OP if that's you on your profile, she is saying the opposite. That profile pics I am seeing is for man and not boy. You ugly to say the least. Fine boy

You are right.Only dogs that are called fine boy
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by chikeorji123(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bros
if she call u fine boy then call her fine girl also..to me this won't shift a bit..next pls..
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Sijo01(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
op, does she normaly use her finger to twinkle your chick when calling you fine boy?
Re: A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
She want make u sample her*wink*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex / Why Do People Take Oaths In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.