Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

Gtb Test - Venue And Date - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test - Venue And Date (4710 Views)

First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date / Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Aptitude Test Venue / Any News Concerning The Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Test Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test - Venue And Date by sonas(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2008
GoodDay,Nairalanders,
I was also invited by gtb to attend a short discussion and an aptitude test on the 1st of March @ Ettal Hotels and Halls,Kudirat Abiola Way,Oregun,Ikeja.
Please if anyone has any success tips 4 me,i will highly appreciate, Thanks in advance
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by Teguz: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2008
Guy good luck in advance. How did u get the info. please let me know when next they advertise.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by mogom(f): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I got same text from GTB can anyone help with useful tips for the chat and the test format. Thank you as i anticipate your response.

God bless.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by easycordz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2008
I did mine last thursday, just go study "SHL" .The test has 2 sections:

1.Critical reasoning (More like verbal reasoning compared with our popular Gmat critical reasoning)30 questions to be answered in 20 minutes,U have 2 b very fast.

2.Quantitative-18 questions 20 minutes;Interpretation of graphical data,U'll have to analyse (i would say complex cos i expected something simpler) graphs and tables and then answer questions based on them.

All similar graphs/charts which appear In the course of the test are the same so if u understand any particular one its the same for all of them.I'll advice u just work with the questions as they come.
REMEMBER SPEED IS THE KEY.I wish u God's Grace
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by Bensogie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
Sonas, Please what time is the test? Is there room for Crashing? Thanks. You even try self, at least u disclosed the date and venue.
Thanks again.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by adamsjosef(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
easycordz abeg u fit hint me about the test plsssss
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by emeronye: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
thanks easycordz. But what do u mean by "SHL" and where can it be found.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by easycordz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
adomsjosef what exactly wud u like 2 know

emeronye just go to shl direct.com or shl.com.
shl tests are not so difficult compared with regular aptitude test questions.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by bjibola: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
My dilemma is how to dress. I guess this is not a regular test since it says a chat(which in essence is an interview) then the test if u pass the chat. Does this mean suits?!?
@easycordz since u did urs already, i guess u can help.
Thanks
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by georgee(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2008
@easycordz
Pls i wuld love 2 knw hw d one-on-one discussion went and if they had ur CV at hand,or u went there with ur CV?
And did they tel u wen u'll b notified of d result.
Urgent reply needed.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by easycordz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
The dresscode didnt matter frm what i remember i was invited for a test not a chat.My venue was isaac john street ikeja.

The test was conducted by peopleprime :according 2 them we'll be contacted by their client(GTB) if successful.

Maybe they're planning a different strategy 4 u guys, IF there's going to be a test it'll be a speed test;SHL or whatever.Just work on ur speed
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by Hecares2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
please,can you shed more lights on how the graphs look like.is the the type where u will be given 2 co compare them to answer the question?.please do assist as this will surely be of g8 help.thanks
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by hypertech(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi House,
I got the invitation too. Gtb tests come in d format easycordz described, you got to be very fast as d time is always too short. But, I wonder if essay comes up too, just as in GTA's.
@sonas, Bjibola, mogom, wish us the very best, and a fantastic session with the GTB team.

@easycordz, thanx for the info.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by mogom(f): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2008
Many thanks to you all, u guys are really wonderful. Hypertech, i you and others success.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by JEWELoak(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2008
hello nairalanders how are u all? i need information on how to attach with a bank or a telecom company during my service , come march.Does it require any special preparation. plz i need to be filled in . craig david in the background !!y know!!
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by Aikjulie: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2008
Pls. the house how do I apply to GTB to get invited 4 their tst? I hav been applying to them since after my NYSC but show. Aikjulie 08037505263
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by Akanbi29: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
Pls i need the time of the test. Thanks
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by reid(m): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2008
please i would like to know how you guz applied cos no on eis kind of answering that question.
hope to get areply soon.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by kumssy: 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
Dear All,

I was also invited for the test and i so much appreciate all your contribution and courage.

Thankin you and wishing every one involve all the best.

Pls. can i hv soft copy of the current G-Math.

Appreciate your anticipated understanding and cooperation.

Rgds.
Re: Gtb Test - Venue And Date by anietie01: 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2008
Try this site for new jobs, they keep it updated daily, you are sure to always find new openings there. http://exood.com/jobs/vacancies/jobfind.php

(1) (Reply)

N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job / Bank Phb Collects C.v / Nirsal Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.