Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53340 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis on Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs regular dialysis or kidney transplant to keep Emmanuel alive.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

UPDATE 1: Emmanuel has a renal Kidney failure. The kidney is at the end stage. He is on dialysis 3 times a week but not doing well with it. Transplant is the only permanent solution for him. He needs about 7million naira for kidney transplant.

UPDATE 2: Aug 2013
I’m so sorry you haven’t heard from me. It’s just not been easy for--managing my career and Emmanuel’s ailment has been the most challenging part of my life. I recently developed a medical condition due to stress. I feel so sad that I can’t sleep now on concentrate on anything without drugs.
I have decided to pipe down knowing fully well that God has a special plan for Emmanuel. He really wants him to live. Most of the people that started this dialyses in LUTH with him in January and after have died. Emmanuel must live to testify , that I’m sure of.
So far, we have been able to raise four million naira(N4m) but the cash keeps draining since we must pay for his regularly dialysis to keep him alife pending the transplant. This cost about five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) monthly- excluding drugs and injections. His dialysis is regular because he neither defecates nor urinates plus uncontrolled hypertension due to his bad kidneys.

I implore all well-meaning Nigerians to join hands in saving Emmanuel’s life. I am so sure that God has a great reward for all of us. I’m also grateful to all who have helped in one way or the other. May the God lord grant you his abundant blessings forever, In Jesus Name, Amen!

Update 3:26 Aug.
Emmanuel have just been booked for transplant with will hold in a month's time and N3.5million have been deposited to the hospital but the surgery cant hold without your kind support.

Please make your donations to:
SAVE EMMANUEL 1013320882, ZENITH BANK PLC

For inquiries, please call Me/Miranda on 07033582485

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2013
God Please lay Your healing hand on this boy. May he use his own to feet to walk out of that hospital healed in Jesus Name.

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by pwiz(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2013
I pray for a good health for the young man. How I wish I can help.

4 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by wisgal080: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2013
god will heal u almighty name of allah

18 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by babarazy: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
If this is real, i pray God lay his hands on u. U are healed in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by anelka101(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
God,pls save this boy, and send a helper to him.
God pls bless me on time,so that i can be helping ppl in this shoe.
Get well soon

9 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
I will definitely support with a token. Pls some people should carry out the authenticity of this story. I wouldn't want to be fooled so early in the year 2013.

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2013
You are healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by monex(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2013
na small tin and you have done the right thing. i am sure peeps will be able to rally N600,000 in time to save his life.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baynix(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Pls.. Someone should confirm this I 'ld like to help the helpless dude!! God save us... Allah SWT will help and heal you!!

10 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Libkid(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Na small tin 4 d govt,non-governmental organisations and our celebrities.anyway i pray God heal him 4 d sake of d mama
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by oxyG: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2013
This boy needs prayer and money.Not prayer alone.When you pray you also pay!

15 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by dridowu: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2013
So sad, i will do my part God Willing

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by abiL(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
Oops! Seen it

-__-
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by kenraj(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2013
oxyG: This boy needs prayer and money.Not prayer alone.When you pray you also pay!

Really its a small thing for our govt to do, but i pray that nobody falls into this kinda circumstances where you will source for funds and you will be so surprised people will just hear, pray and walk away.. I am a victim of circumstance myself when my daughter was diagnosised of a heart problem.. We went everywhere-LASG, Media(AIT, newspaper coys etc), Kanu heart foundation- just name it and at the end of the day we got just a token that will not even cater for a major test that will determine whether she should carry on with the surgery or not which was close to 700k.... The rest is history today cos of funds.... I dont blame a lot of people that really wanna help but the fact that people wanna swindle most of the time will deter the aims of the funds being achieved... I pray the poor boy finds help in due course IJN..

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by dipotech: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2013
The Almighty God will meet your need in Jesus name.

He is Jehovah Rapha (a Great Healer) He will heal you soonest in Jesus name and many others who are in the similar situation the Lord will attend to you all speedily.

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2013
So sad, can't remember when last a post on NL brought tears to my eyes. May God be with you, Emmanuel. May His healing be made perfect in your life in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by safarigirl(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Oya Davido, Don Jazzy, una wey dey dash money and credit for twitter, I hope your assistance isn't limited to females.

600k is a small token for you guys to donate.

That Koko master that defrauded people of millions of Naira, try and help this boy to vindicate yourself.

Prayers are NOT enough.

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2013
He needs help, not stories..

The money'll be raised by God's grace and with God's permission, he'll get better.

Money! Hmmm.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Leadn(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2013
everybody has turned pastor! if it's to attend koko concert and pay 1milli everybody would be dishing out $$ cry
Nigeria................................................................................................

4 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by sayso: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2013
but all this is in Lagos.
@op please as we pray for your friend,kindly rush him to SCOAN at least to save his life and deal with the faith thing later.
God will guide you well

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by honeric01(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Leadn: everybody has turned pastor! if it's to attend koko concert and pay 1milli everybody would be dishing out $$ cry
Nigeria................................................................................................

Hopefully you have stood out as a salient contributor on this thread by processing your own donation?

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by DJDOLA(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2013
hey yahh and the guy ih hansome oooo...GOD will heal u insha allau....cheakin my wallet now
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by emmabest2000(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2013
miracle worker will visit him asap
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Justicemy: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2013
hope dis ain't a scam, anywer i pray 4 GOD healing on him
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baloafo: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Almighty God will heal completely in Jesus name.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2013
I pray she gets healed...Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Ignatio(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Spread it on twitter and facebook for more people to see.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baynix(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2013
safarigirl: Oya Davido, Don Jazzy, una wey dey dash money and credit for twitter, I hope your assistance isn't limited to females.

600k is a small token for you guys to donate.

That Koko master that defrauded people of millions of Naira, try and help this boy to vindicate yourself.

Prayers are NOT enough.

Pls tell 'em!!

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by seunwen2(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Is not that i do not feel like helping that boy, But i also lack fund 4 now............. I also need 4k presently now

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by slimyem: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Where are the TeHN and E-helpers peeps?
This might be a case they would like to take up so people can give donations thru them.

4 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2013
miraexcel: Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs additional N 600,000 to correct the kidney problem.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda

Maybe you should make your request through THEN!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.