Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53341 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by deletrue: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
holyvirgin: I hope monday is not too late?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by sdbaba: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
I cant believe there's not a Nairalander that lives between National stadium and Idi-Araba that could easily go and verify this for us. A lot of people are waiting to make donations, let somebody just go out there and confirm for the house pls. It's been confirmed that TEHN are kinda busy right now and can't do it so let somebody else just take up the gauntlet and save a soul. I'm currently outside the country but can still make my own little donations as I also have GTB Account that I can easily make transfers from.

Pls somebody take the lead here and others will follow. Time is of the essence here!!! God Bless you all please.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Samoo01: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
I called the line provided and the lady on the other end told me where the young man is lying inside LUTH. I'll try to make it there ASAP to see if there's any discrepancy and report back to Nairalanders.

Please call Miranda, 07033582485, to get Mr. Odutola's specific ward in LUTH.

Little helps, God bless.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Emmanuel is getting a good attention now through your donations and he's improving. God bless you all and may you never lack. IJN, AMEN
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by kevyngbash(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Thank God for his life.

I have sent some money and will continue to pray for him
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Edunwa302(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
May God heal her,Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Samoo01: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
I was at LUTH after church service today and I met Miranda and the young man with the kidney ailment. His picture's been uploaded with this message.

Little helps, God bless.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OAM4J: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
[b]As promised, TeHN sent representatives to Luth and we spoke to the sister in charge of his ward :

Emmanuel has a heart disease that has affected the kidney. She couldn't be more specific than that.

He has had 1 dialysis at the rate of 5000NGN and likely to have more.aside the 5K he paid a miscellaneous amount for other stuff needed for the dialysis.

He has paid his outstanding bill of 27,400(17,400 admission fee and 10,000 for the pharmacy which he paid yesterday).this excludes money for the drugs they bought/buy outside the hospital.

The hospital would give him the final bill on checking out/discharging him and according to the nursing sister and it would be between the range of 300,000 to 500,000 NGN, all things being equal.

We didn't take pictures, he's a young boy and deserves a little privacy.

Unfortunately, Tehn won't be able to accept donations through our accounts for Emmanuel as we planned earlier because our team members in charge of paypal donations are currently in Nigeria and cannot access paypal from Nigeria.

We regret the inconvenience this might cause and enjoin everyone to donate directly to Emmanuels account.

May God bless us all and heal Emmanuel.

Regards,

TeHN.[/b]

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wow!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
OAM4J: [b]As promised, TeHN sent representatives to Luth and we spoke to the sister in charge of his ward :

Emmanuel has a heart disease that has affected the kidney. She couldn't be more specific than that.

He has had 1 dialysis at the rate of 5000NGN and likely to have more.aside the 5K he paid a miscellaneous amount for other stuff needed for the dialysis.

He has paid his outstanding bill of 27,400(17,400 admission fee and 10,000 for the pharmacy which he paid yesterday).this excludes money for the drugs they bought/buy outside the hospital.

The hospital would give him the final bill on checking out/discharging him and according to the nursing sister and it would be between the range of 300,000 to 500,000 NGN, all things being equal.

Unfortunately, Tehn won't be able to accept donations through our accounts for Emmanuel as we planned earlier because our team members in charge of paypal donations are currently in Nigeria and cannot access paypal from Nigeria.

We regret the inconvenience this might cause and enjoin everyone to donate directly to Emmanuels account.

Regards,

TeHN.[/b]
OAM4J: [b]As promised, TeHN sent representatives to Luth and we spoke to the sister in charge of his ward :

Regards,

TeHN.[/b]

This report is soooo wrong!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Emmanuel has a rispiratory and kidney disease and have been in Luth since 26th of december. The doctor thinks it was caused by hypertention. He was hypertensive and no one knew. He've done a lot of expensive test and treatment. He stayed in the accident and Emergency from 26th to 2nd of Jan. At the Accident and Emmergency, we spent over 280,000 in different types of test and 2 dialysis. He was tranferred to the ward on 2nd January. His condition is managed by the Kidney and Respiratory/dialysis center and not by the nurse on this afternoon shift. He's always taken back to the ward after treatment. He have had 3 dialysis in this present ward and doctor said he must do much more because his blood clots on the process and he is still unable to eat and vomits seriously.
Machine for the dialysis is 5000, and the list of drugs/chemicals for each dialysis cost between 40,000 and 48,000 -this does not include blood donation and sreening. As of yesterday, the doctor said he will have more test and another dialysis tomorrow. Before he was admitted to the ward, we paid 17,000- this is only deposit for accomodation. Drugs are usually bought from outside the hospital on daily basis beacuse its cheaper outside. The pharmacy provides him drugs mostly on emmergencies. more details coming...

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
The only bill you can get from the hospital on discharge is the feeding and accomodation. Test, treatment,surgery, dialysis must be paid by the patient before he can receive attention. All the materials needed must also be bought. Who will do all these? Is it the aged grand mum who also needs money for her daily bread?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
The only bill you can get from the hospital on discharge is the outstanding on feeding and accomodation. Test, treatment,surgery, dialysis must be paid by the patient before he can receive attention. All the materials needed must also be bought. Who will do all these? Is it the aged grand mum who also needs money for her daily bread?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OAM4J: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
miraexcel: Emmanuel has a rispiratory and kidney disease and have been at Luth since 26th of december. He has undergone a lot of expensive test and treatment. He stayed in the accident and Emergency from 26th to 2nd of Jan. At the Accident and Emmergency we spent over 280,000 in different types of test and 2 dialysis. He was tranferred to the ward on 2nd January. His condition is managed by the Kidney and Respiratory/dialysis enter and not by the nurse on this afternoon shift. He's always taken back to the ward after treatment. He have had 3 dialysis in this present ward and doctor said he must do much more because his blood is always clothing in the process and he is still vomitting seriously.
Machine for the dialysis is 5000, and the list of drugs for each dialysis cost between 40,000 and 48,000 excluding blood donation and sreening. As of yesterday, the doctor said he will have more tst tomorrow and another dialysis. Before he was admitted to the ward, we paid 17,000- this is only deposit for accomodation. Drugs are bought from outside the hospital on daily basis beacuse its cheaper outside. The pharmacy provide him drugs mostly on emmergencies. more details coming...

It's ok, we only quoted what the Nurse on duty said, she might not have given all the details.

The most important thing right now is that we have confirmed the story of Emmanuel being sick in the hospital to be true and that there is no doubt he needs as much assistance as possible.

Our focus is not on the incoherence/differences of the reports, but to plead with Nairalanders to help this dying man.

Dear nairalanders, please help this young man. And the Lord will bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its ok... I think i needed to make it clearer. The bill have actually exceeded what the doctor estimated but its ok. Emmanuel must be fine! We are doing it for God. Besides, no one knows tomorrow---
I was in the hospital when your representative came though at the dialysis center. The nurse on duty told me as soon as i came back. Thanks
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let's do it again guys!

Emmanuel needs as much help as he can get.
God bless all of us as we give to help him.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Fhemmmy: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2013

Regards,

TeHN.[/b]

Been lazy reading thru the post . . . Where are we paying into, the account on the first page or the usual THeN's format? I will like to donate my own small amount while i pray that the sweet Lord will heal him.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Been lazy reading thru the post . . . Where are we paying into, the account on the first page or the usual THeN's format? I will like to donate my own small amount while i pray that the sweet Lord will heal him.

OAM4J: We regret the inconvenience this might cause and enjoin everyone to donate directly to Emmanuels account.

Regards,

TeHN.

His account is in the first post!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Samoo01: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2013

Regards,

TeHN.[/b]

Kindly help us move this story back up the front page. That's perhaps the most pertinent way Nairaland Charity Team could help.

Thanks!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Alusioji(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2013
Moderator, please kindly move this story to Front page again.

Thanks.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OAM4J: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Samoo01:

Kindly help us move this story back up the front page. That's perhaps the most pertinent way Nairaland Charity Team could help.

Thanks!

Working on that.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2013
doubleDx:

Regards,

TeHN.

His account is in the first post!

Huh
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!!

Suscribing & Observing!!..
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Huh

No be small huh!!

Why not we set a target, meet it and then send it to him... I am not in that business of directly crediting his account!!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by yorke1: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks Guys for a job well done. Lets help Emmanuel. *Listening to Beyonce "I was here"*
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by dominique(f): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2013
For those that are just joining from the homepage

Donations can be made to His bank account.
GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please
call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda

God bless you abundantly as you donate.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by drsmartme(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2013
you are healed in Jesus name! Amen.How i wish i can help BUT I have this strong feeling that help must come from smwhere. what a poor dude
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by v24m(f): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2013
drsmartme: you are healed in Jesus name! Amen.How i wish i can help BUT I have this strong feeling that help must come from smwhere. what a poor dude

Really! Please name the somewhere if not you and i. I get that you are praying for the lad but keep your feelings to yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by biolabee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Good job by the TeHN group

Personally I will only pay into the TeHN account which I have been used to
Let us have a target say 300k and that should be our clarion call

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Samoo01: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

No be small huh!!

Why not we set a target, meet it and then send it to him... I am not in that business of directly crediting his account!!

You may need to peruse the story from the first page in order to get a luminous understanding of why we're soliciting that the money be paid into the boy's account.

I was even more sceptical until I got to LUTH Sunday.

Thanks!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by drills: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lets help, I think it is genuine
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by pdozie: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Widows might sent. may God handle the rest. You shall testify of his wonders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.