Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? (16736 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Teespice(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
All these scammers sef.

SMH for una.

You know yourselves.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Emaprince: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
aisha2: I may appear old fashioned, but i still beleive marraige is for better for worst and its for the strong. You seem to love your husband so much, This is the "For Worst " period. You have to be strong and fight for your marraige, fight doe not mean physical attack, it means you have to be emotionally strong. Your husband is going through a rough patch, he feels Unclad and vulnerable not being able to be a man and cater for his family, its going to be a difficult period, no doubt but tough people survive tough times weaK people chicken out . What your husband is going through now can be likened to a woman who has lost both her bosom to bosom cancer, she has a feeling of loss of feminty and will feel unattractive and un wanted by her spouse even if he tris to make her feel its ok. You man feels as if he has lost his maleneness and even if you are nice to him, its something he will need to sort out himself.
If you want to keep your marriage be patient, and strong, soon things will sort themselves out.
Good Luck
After reading your post,i decided not to read any other person's...GOD WILL BLESS YOU for that priceless advice!!!

there are good women out there indeed!
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mehn! Let go of what doesn't belong 2 u cos if d man is rightly urs,he's definitely gonna come back nd do live in sympathy in a man's house hence u wud b battered 4 life,if u truly luv him n u believe within u datz he's ur man,pray as u can but left me I wud ask u move on with ur life n stay focused
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Almondjoy has said it all.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
I like ur courage madam, pls dont leave hm alone o, u needs u nw more dan eva, kip praying 4 hm n tel ur pastors to put hm in prayers, wit ur faith n ur pastors faith, i strongly believe, he wil come looking 4 u, pls madam dont give up o, God wil surely fight 4 u.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
I like ur courage madam, pls dont leave hm alone o, he needs u nw more dan eva, kip praying 4 hm n tel ur pastors to put hm in prayers, wit ur faith n ur pastors faith, i strongly believe, he wil come looking 4 u, pls madam dont give up o, God wil surely fight 4 u.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by JaniseGayle01: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2014
!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!!

I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Dr Ukaka a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Daniel Caro and i reside in USA. After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Dr Ukaka which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called slivia, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Great Baba's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Dr Ukaka said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Dr Ukaka is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Dr Ukaka now on freedomlovespell@hotmail.com he will help you solve your problems. Once again thank you Dr Ukaka for your good deeds. also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by JOYYCEE: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello every one i have just met with this priest of the reunitingexspell@gmail.com when i read a testimony of a lady of his great work, and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever see. i wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self and to our kids. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE IS GREAT.THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at reunitingexspell@gmail.com Thank you Dr Magbu
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Alexsophia: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Alexsophia: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863..

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Lydiafred: 3:10am On Nov 18, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555 his web site http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by cooljoe13: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2014
NEXT EXAMINATION:
===================================================
Wednesday 19th Nov.
CRS Paper III & II(Objective & Essay)
2.00 pm - 4.30 pm
===================================================
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by 100Cents: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Father, take poverty and frustration far from our lives In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by karajoles: 3:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.Greatazukalovespell.webs.com

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Fredrika:
@Aisha2, as many people have said, you seem to be very intelligent person!

@Almondjoy, about our situation, I'm studying full time in the university. (I marry and had children when I was young so I really didn't have time to do it earlier. Now my youngest one is above 1 year, so I feel more comfortable to leave them to a child minder and go to school.) I’m very ambitious, never thought of spending my life as a housewife. That just doesn’t suit for me.

I told my husband that I would like to work part-time maybe on weekends, but he has to support me and stay with the children when I'm out at work. (We live far from our families and friends, so there isn't any other person to do that). He could still be doing his business on week-days, to see if he can make it profitable. But he said no, he does not want to me to work, because he wants to spend all his time for his business and he does not want to compromise.

Anyway, I’m able to provide necessary maintenance for myself and our children. I have never asked him money before. He just has to take care of himself and provide for his parents who are old now. But he feels he is not earning enough. His family back home keeps pressuring him to send them money. He also feels bad because he has not gained anything “big” in his life (That’s how he feels, didn’t say is true).

Every time he is in good mood, he says he loves me. But if he gets angry of a little thing, he will say he hates me. That confuses me and makes it difficult for me to believe it.

By your description, I'm going to go ahead and guess he is from the Igbo tribe.
Would that be an accurate guess?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by lincolncleak: 11:09am On May 23, 2015
I will like to share my testimony to you all.i got married to my husband about three year ago we start having problems after two years of the marriage, like we stop sleeping on the same bed, fighting about little things he always comes home late at night, drinking too much and sleeping with other women outside, i have never love any man in my life except him, he is the father of my two children and I don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today, few month ago he now decided to live me and the kids, being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so I have nobody to turn to, I was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about Dr inegbedion, how he helped her solve the problems between her and my dad, my dad always snow at night, if he is sleeping at night, his snowing will even wake our neighbors, it became a big problem in my hood, that led to the brake up between my parents, I was surprise when my mom told me that Dr inegbedion had helped him stop his snowing, and brought them together, i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other, and how my dad stop snoring, that was how i was directed to Dr inegbedion, and explain everything to him, so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another lady that cast a spell on him, that was controlling my husband, he told me that my problem will be solved within 30 hours if I believe I said yes, So he cast a spell for me and after 29 hours my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now, so that why I decided to share my experience and testimony with every body that have such problems contact him email. drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com or drinegbedionspellhomes@gmail.com you can as well call him on his number +2349051177568.
GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
WINNING LOTTERIES.
CHILD BEARING.
BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
GETTING OF JOB.
JOB PROMOTION.
MONEY SPELL.
SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
HERBAL CARE.
BEAUTY SPELL.
Death Spell
And many more.. contact him on his private email and explain what you want him to do for you i assure you he shall help,His email is:drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com or drinegbedionspellhomes@gmail.com

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by ferguson711: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when a friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster LORD MASUKA who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or you can visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com/ you can call him +2347053105287........ You can add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord Masuka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? / After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.