Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner (1370 Views)

Fat Burner Tips And Pills / Iaso Tea Fat Burner..... / Loose Weight With Garden Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by pat240: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2013
My family friend just came back from d states with a some Tri stack and stimerex-es slimming pills.I just started taking stimerex es 2day nd I hope it works good 4 me because I can't seem to loose much weight with just Exercise. Don't get me wrong I go to d gym but I want to c a more effective result.so if u are interested in buying any of d above pills.contact me on paulpat240@gmail.com my location is lagos
Re: Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by pat240: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
wink
Re: Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by gparker: 12:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Why don't you just say how much the pills cost right here and state if the price is negotiable or not, to save people the stress of going back and forth with emails.

By the way your email address doesn't exist according to yahoo, I know because my neighbour e-mailed you after seeing your thread and the mail bounced back with a message from yahoo saying this user doesn't have a yahoo.com account.

She practically harassed me into writing this, she doesn't have a NL account and won't open one so have your e-mail account thing sorted out to enable her reach you asap.
Re: Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by gparker: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Get it?
Re: Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by pat240: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Oh so sori its gmail not yahoo. I will edit it. The price for stimerex-es is #5000 nd dat of tri-stack is #10000
Re: Lose Weight With Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner by pat240: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Woooow I just checked my weight and I have dropped 5kg. It actually help me loose more weight. I was weighing 85kg but now I weigh 80kg.I took it along wit exercise nd diet nd it worked pretty well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Instantly 10 Years Younger;ladies ONLY / MORINGA : Tiny Leaves From Heaven. / The Many Unknown Benefits Of Moringa Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.