Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. (2103 Views)

Top 5 Exercises That Aids Better Sex. / Fruits/Vegetables In Nigeria That Aids Digestion. / The New STD That Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
THE PROBLEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE LACK OF INFORMATION TO THAT EFFECT AND YET SO MUCH PROPAGANDA ON THE DANGERS OF THE HIV VIRUS. HIV IS SIMPLY ANOTHER NAME FOR POVERTY, IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE HIV BROUHAHA IS JUST A HOAX.

AIDS IS REAL THOUGH. AIDS IS REAL.

TO DEFINE HIV TO THE LAY MAN, I WILL SAY;

It is a state of having a drastic drop in your immune level below the 50% Mark and so any test, in any hospital will simply label you as an HIV Carrier. It is not sexually transmitted in any way. It comes as a result of your really bad habits like excessive drinking, smoking, staphylococccus, syphillis, other STI'S AND STD'S, not eating balanced diets and a lot of other debilitating factors that may cause a decline in your immune system.

If you have been tested for HIV, forget about AIDS, catching up with you, concentrate on increasing your immune level. ANTI-RETROVIRALS ARE DEADLY IN THEMSELVES because they kill whatever is left of your immune system and act like your your immune system, thereby making it difficult to leave the drugs.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2013
You may feel like asking, so how is aids real?

Aids is real and it is not a disease in itself. Just like the adage says, no vacuum can left on earth, Something must fill it up. AIDS is the testament of the death and collapse of your immune system. It is like saying, the invitees of a party did not show up, and so beggars, street urchins, tom, dick harry and friends were invited to the party. With a lack of a defensive Immune system, you can catch a cold, a cough, boils, and a list of other ailments which will be difficult to treat even if you have billions of the world's best currency. These ailments eventually corrupt what is left of your body and death shows up.

Eat Well, Live Right and Be Thankful for Yet Another Day.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by Burger01(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Excessive drinking and not eating balanced diets can cause HIV? This is new to me.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2013
Burger01: Excessive drinking and not eating balanced diets can cause HIV? This is new to me.

Yeah, depending on your immune strength. I hope you know that not everyone can smoke weed?

It's the same process. There are things that your immune system can not accommodate, and excessive infusion of these substances can lead to a decline in your immune power. Same situations are not peculiar with everyone. We have different body systems and different reactions to same actions. I gave a list of factors that can cause a decline in your immune level. I never said one of those factors could cause HIV. It is the culmination of various factors that cause the HIV State.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2013
this hiv/aids crap is just to distract people's attention. we have more serious killers like bad roads, hunger, etc.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by ATMC(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2013
HIV as i understand d acronym stands for human immuno-defficiency virus...now i ask you do you mean HIV or you mean AIDS, because hiv refers to a virus!
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: HIV as i understand d acronym stands for human immuno-defficiency virus...now i ask you do you mean HIV or you mean AIDS, because hiv refers to a virus!

It is the deficiency syndrome that is being called "The Virus" to scare you. It is not really a permanent state of affairs. It is the psychological trauma of being labelled as a carrier that kills you faster than anything else.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by ATMC(f): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2013
franel79:

It is the deficiency syndrome that is being called "The Virus" to scare you. It is not really a permanent state of affairs. It is the psychological trauma of being labelled as a carrier that kills you faster than anything else.
are you saying its no virus If its not how then is it considered an std?
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: are you saying its no virus If its not how then is it considered an std?

Even in the world of computers, an outdated anti-virus automatically becomes a virus. What I am saying is this; just as you have anti-bodies that are in the human body that fights diseases, your anti body make up which is your overall immune system can become defenseless, which is a state of not being able to protect your body, but that does not mean you can't get back to making it defensive.

The lie in the whole HIV propaganda is that someone somewhere does not want you to know the truth, so you can keep buying condoms, and using anti-retrovirals.

The Truth is in trying to boost your immune levels to point where you cannot be labelled to have any virus if there ever was one. I am not here to convince you, but to tell you the truth.

Facts;
The following persons will always test positive for HIV, but that does not mean they have HIV.

1. Those with Tuberculosis
2. Those with Severe Typhoid

And the reason is because of a severe attack on their immune levels as a result of the Tuberculosis and Typhoid infection. If they treat these infections, they will go back to being negative for any HIV Test. You confirm this assertion anywhere.
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by ATMC(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2013
I understand your point but make this clear to me with proof, d virus is it d virus we know dt is a microorganism?or is it a technical term?
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: I understand your point but make this clear to me with proof, d virus is it d virus we know dt is a microorganism?or is it a technical term?

It is MERELY a technical term. It is a story behind a selfish story to build massive wealth. If you must know, Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and other minor STD's are far more deadlier than "HIV" because they can lead you faster to becoming totally defenseless (AIDS)
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by plendil: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2013
*sigh*

I comment my reserve. sad
Re: HIV Is Just An Annoucement That AIDS Will Kill You, It Is Not Real. by franel79(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2013
plendil: *sigh*

I comment my reserve. sad
Pls do that and more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Menstrual Cycle To Determine Your Fertility Level/hormonal Balan / Health Tips,aerobic Tips,exercise And Dieting Zone Here: / D2k-bio Lite Dietary Food Supplement-bottle, 120 Capsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.