Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

A Boss Sowed Discord Among His Workers- Is It Ethical? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Boss Sowed Discord Among His Workers- Is It Ethical? (632 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) / Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boss Sowed Discord Among His Workers- Is It Ethical? by oferefe(f): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, pls i would like you to look into this matter. An MD of a company received a report from one of his managers whom he challenged has not been helping the company to meet its targets.The manager in his response to the challenge explained with instances,that other departments in the company were responsible for the lapses.So the MD called for a meeting,he printed the report and read it to everybody's hearing. Since that day, the people that were reported have been showing hatred to the manager,to the extent that they want to frustrate him out of the company which the MD is aware of, now the MD called the manager to stylishly beg the man that was reported.Gush! is that acceptable in an organised working environment? knowing fully that the poor manager was only trying to help the company grow....i wonder what the MD was thinking when he suggested that. Pls i will like you contributions on this

(1) (Reply)

Best Self Employment Deal 2013! / How To Build Inverter And Install A. Solar Panel And / Need Urgent Advc! B.s.c Electronics Or Biochem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.