Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Questions And Answers About National Open University Of Nig(noun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questions And Answers About National Open University Of Nig(noun) (597 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers About National Open University Of Nig(noun) by donald1010(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2013
Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you have issues related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.
(coolAbout graduating and NYSC..and finaly
On on general infos regarding the school.
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.
Re: Questions And Answers About National Open University Of Nig(noun) by greatgeo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
donald1010: Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you have issues related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.
(coolAbout graduating and NYSC..and finaly
On on general infos regarding the school.
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.
Thanks donald I want infos about the closest center to ojo as I want to applied for pdg or master am an hnd holder with upper in electrical and electronics

(1) (Reply)

Retrieving Of Jamb Reg. No / Jamb / FUTO Set To Produce Electric Car - 'AFRICAR"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.