Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs (66337 Views)

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / [[ FREE E-BOOK]], Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself / How to Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ginger and Lemon

Local names for ginger:
Yoruba- Ataile
Local names for lemon:

Yoruba- Osan gaingain, Osan lakuregbe
Igbo- Oroma-nkirisi

Ginger naturally suppresses appetite. Ginger contains an acidic substance
that stimulates gastric enzymes, resulting in an increased metabolism. Faster
the metabolism, the more calories and fats will be burnt. Ginger also aids in
lowering cholesterol levels, a default consequence of excess weight.
Perhaps the best herb for digestion, ginger prevents indigestion and
abdominal cramping. Ginger also helps break down proteins, aiding the
digestion process.

How to prepare ginger drink
Cut three ginger root into pieces and soak in ½ litre of lemon juice for 48
hours. Take 3tbs thrice daily.
If you find it difficult getting lemon orange call 08184408033 or mail: herbaldoctor@live.com for special arrangement to procure it.
Visit: www.totalhealthland.com for more information

3 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
You should not use lemon tea or bitter lemon drink. Use fresh lemon orange.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by ifekemmy(f): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Can't someone use lime instead of lemon

3 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2013
No sir, you cannot use lime. Use lemon orange.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
is lime = "osan weere" (yoruba) and lemon = those big unsweetened orange?

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
lemon whe scarce like gold?
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lemon is not scarce. Just go to any herb market and ask for it. For further explanation call 08184408033 or mail herbaldoctor@live.com, and I be glad to help you.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
You can get fresh lemon juice from herb market.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Pregnant women should not take this formula.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by drvirus1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
what about some one that have big butt? In men.. He want it to get dry, what will he do?
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2013
Another Nigerian fruit that will help burn belly fat is African mango, oro in yoruba. Eat it when in season.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Duration for taking lemon and ginger mixture will depends on your present weight and how much weight you want to lose.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by kayalla(f): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls will this mixture affect my boobs as in reduce it?
I just want to reduce my belle.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by TableLeg(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2013
gawab: Lemon is not scarce. Just go to any herb market and ask for it. For further explanation call 08184408033 or mail herbaldoctor@live.com, and I be glad to help you.
Wonderful... herbalists now have email addresses and computers?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by TableLeg(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
kayalla: Pls will this mixture affect my boobs as in reduce it?
I just want to reduce my belle.
Stop eating all sorts .....
Stop eating late, eat early and do light meals ...Eat small portions, spread out over four or five times a day
Substitute heavy snacking with fruits and nuts
Do exercises, tummy toning and flattening exercises .... That alone should keep your belly in check
The day you start doing all of that consistently, you will see the difference.................................................

4 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by qizick: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
I wana burn my belly fat plus loose 10kg hw do I go abt it I mean hw long do I take them.to lose 10kg
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Pamperme: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op

Can a breastfeeding mother take this combination?

Thanks
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by weightloss9ja: 9:58am On May 07, 2013
find out the wrong way to lose weight and do the exact opposite http://weightloss9ja..co.uk/2012/12/the-wrong-way-to-lose-weight.html
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Igabe(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2013
gawab: Ginger and Lemon

Local names for ginger:
Yoruba- Ataile
Local names for lemon:

Yoruba- Osan gaingain, Osan lakuregbe
Igbo- Oroma-nkirisi

Oroma-nkirisi is lime in igbo not lemon.

3 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Sorry for wrong igbo name. Pls what is igbo name for lemon? Lemon is bigger than lime in size and the outer surface is rough. That is how to identify lemon.

2 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Homogeneositys(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmmmn, am jes praying that it should work for me
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
It will work for you,just try it.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Homogeneositys(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okay, tanx
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Homogeneositys(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lemon is very scarce
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
i wil giv it a try cuz diz fijk flusher no do anytin o
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Johnnny(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
So how many of you guys and gals have tested this formula? and what is the result?

Get back with your testimonies please, pros and cons
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2013
u cn give it a trial. . @op. . .i went to dose woman sellin herbs. . .i bought the (osan ijagain). . .itz like an orange wit a rough and hard body. . . . . . . . . . Its also bitter and itz taste like (osan wewe). . . .i bought 200naira own and i just soak d ginger in it in a 50cl bottle. . .waitin 4 48hrz sha b4 i go launch am

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.