Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs (66342 Views)

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / [[ FREE E-BOOK]], Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself / How to Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by wakes: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
In addition to the above formula by the Op, chew two MORINGA seeds(with peels) morning and night for 21 days and shed the extra weight, look good and become healthier! It works like magic.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by qizick: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
wakes:
In addition to the above formula by the Op, chew two MORINGA seeds(with peels) morning and night for 21 days and shed the extra weight, look good and become healthier! It works like magic.
. Can I swallow instead of chew?
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by sexygoddess(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
lemon works greatly. but in the case whereby u don't get lemon u can use this solution; lime and honey solution. very early in d morning just take a glass cup filled with warm water then add a spoon of honey and a spoon of limeric juice then take it u can drink up to two cups in d morning. but make sure u haven't eaten anything and after drinking it u can eat like one hour later but when using thus solution take a lot of fruits and eat no hard food within a week u will c changes and also u can take d solution at night some minutes before u go to bed but at night after taking it do not eat anything dear. bye good luck xx

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Do you mean turmeric juice?
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 4:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Pure honey can also help you to lose weight. Just take 2tbs of pure honey and hold it in your mouth for about 5minutes before swallowing. Get more information here:http://www.totalhealthland.com/10%20herbs%20for%20weightloss/10%20Nigerian%20herbs%20that%20aid%20weightloss.html
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Mentaremix(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2016
qizick:
I wana burn my belly fat plus loose 10kg hw do I go abt it I mean hw long do I take them.to lose 10kg

Check how to lose weight naturally here with testimonials:
http://www.rightdietplus.com/naturalweightloss
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
To burn belly fat, take 2 tbs of pure honey first in the morning hold it in your for 5 minutes before swallowing.

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by VeggieVictory: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Weight management thru plant based diet.

VegMeat is a healthy meat option that makes you not miss meat. Tastes like beef smiley The health benefits are clear: no cholesterol (ideal for hypertensive people), heart friendly, no animal fats, high protein source, better weight management, better skin, hair and body odor etc.
Vegetarian Chunks are very easy to prepare in minutes and can be stored even when opened. We are not using preservatives or other chemicals.
With NAFDAC number 08-1783L Vegetarian Chunks is vegan 100% a locally manufactured product.
Call us on 08089750576 or veggienaija@gmail.com

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
African mango is also good to burn belly fat.
http://www.totalhealthland.com/10%20herbs%20for%20weightloss/10%20Nigerian%20herbs%20that%20aid%20weightloss.html
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by naturehealthub: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
what an interesting topic and i notice u have more female commenting on this thread. why do we have more women? simple because women are gifted with so much that their family comes first before weight management.
we should note that nothing in life comes without a price. even bad comes with a price how much more good. to cut down that weight will cost a lot and require lot of discipline and dieting. However, i am a living testimony to this product which i used. Yes it cost me a lot of money but trust me it was worth it. in 2weeks i got the desired result and if not because i stopped maybe i would be the slimmest and fittest man on the surface of the world. Interesting to add i did not have to go to the gym or do anyyy form of dieting.
i am looking too fit and i am pleased. contact me on 08037911746 for my secret.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Women and body fat, they are prone to grow fat due to some specific facts.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by austaikus(f): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wanna burn my belly fat and most especially my love handles ASAP without exercise.... Please I urgently need help
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Eat african mango as well as the lemon-ginger mixture.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Topahgrace: 3:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Which is African mango pls
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 4:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Topahgrace:
Which is African mango pls
African mango is Oro in Yoruba language.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Asco9ty5(f): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stumbled on this piece today.
I have an Aunt who cuts both the ginger and lemon into a bottle of warm water and consumes all the content daily (1 lemon and ginger). How effective is this please,for clarity purpose.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Asco9ty5:
Stumbled on this piece today.
I have an Aunt who cuts both the ginger and lemon into a bottle of warm water and consumes all the content daily (1 lemon and ginger). How effective is this please,for clarity purpose.
It is good
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by Asco9ty5(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
gawab:
It is good
owke thanks.
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by gawab: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Asco9ty5:

owke thanks.

Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by chisam22(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
The more fish you eat, the less age-related cognitive decline you will experience. Fish consumption is linked to reduce decline in brain function in old age. People who eat fish regularly also have more grey matter in the brain centers that controls memory and emotion. https://agrobubble.com/nutritional-value-and-health-benefits-of-fish/
Re: Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs by chisam22(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
Just imagine biting into a luxuriously rich, sweet chocolate cake that (serving for serving) provides more fiber than whole grain cereal, more protein than chicken, less sugar than an apple and fewer calories than a serving of yogurt.
https://agrobubble.com/how-almond-fruits-can-help-you-improve-your-health/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.