Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... (26659 Views)

Sh*t Somali People Say/do---funny Video / Things Nigerian Parents Say: / Some Nigerian Parents Refusing To Teach Their Children Their Native Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U fighting again? grin grin
hahaha...my sister...u are always catching me fighting but u know it aint my fault, just that some incurable mor.ons need to be kept in their places so they dont spread d disease.

How are u though?
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
hornipipe: i just dey look first.
Just keep enjoying the show from d sideline, I come fully loaded so u wont find the show disappointing.
By the way, this is just season one.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
hornipipe: haha i even quoted some of his posts where he said she looks like that dog on frontpage and the monkey on one of my threads. I just hope when he gets the attention he's been seeking he doesnt run to the mods.
They always do, he prolly will still run to the mod. It will be fun, abiL and I haven't ganged up on a fool in a long time. This will be fun for us, he'll be my entertainer later on today.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz: yep I'm the one in charge of the p*ussy licking duty which u're so in a hurry to take over from.
Now this got me throwing up, I'd rather do that monkey on @hornipipe's thread than touch that thing called abiL. You too are of thesame caliber so pls enjoy the monopoly, my pedestal just happen to be way higher.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
They always do, he prolly will still run to the mod. It will be fun, abiL and I haven't ganged up on a fool in a long time. This will be fun for us, he'll be my entertainer later on today.
i hope i dont fall asleep before then, cos it gonna be epic.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Just keep enjoying the show from d sideline, I come fully loaded so u wont find the show disappointing.
By the way, this is just season one.
i hope you're good enough to take on a legion, cos when you diss sholly, you have to be ready to face a legion.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
abiL has been crying to the mods whenever I'm onto her, the first time she did it was on my thread about opening a board for kidnapped and lost people; the last time she did it was on the thread about girls deceiving guys with photoshoped pictures.
But that first time is what really got her in my black book.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
hornipipe: i hope you're good enough to take on a legion, cos when you diss sholly, you have to be ready to face a legion.
You obviously dont know me, pls visit threads and ask around. Tell sholly to be careful cos I'm capable of chassing him out of NL, really dont know how to stop once I start.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
hahaha...my sister...u are always catching me fighting but u know it aint my fault, just that some incurable mor.ons need to be kept in their places so they dont spread d disease.

How are u though?
Hehehe... Ayam gooooooooood! U don pick ya val date?
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Idiota where is your dumb gf? Pls get her here let me teach her a thing or two about manners.
Waiting for you two...
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
You obviously dont know me, pls visit threads and ask around. Tell sholly to be careful cos I'm capable of chassing him out of NL, really dont know how to stop once I start.
Hmmmm... D days of fstranger, table leg and cougar! Ur mouth hen? *grabs 10D glasses* Popcorn pls... cheesy
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe... Ayam gooooooooood! U don pick ya val date?
Nne na my hse I dey do my val ooo, u nko?
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm... D days of fstranger, table leg and cougar! Ur mouth hen? *grabs 10D glasses* Popcorn pls... cheesy
The list goes on...sagamite, dayokanu, odiaero etc etc.
Was really enjoying my tango with @Table Leg but d dude had to run, cant wait to have him back - anyday.

Pls grab front row seat cos itz gonna be fun, will make sure u enjoy your money.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
The list goes on...sagamite, dayokanu, odiaero etc etc.
Was really enjoying my tango with @Table Leg but d dude had to run, cant wait to have him back - anyday.

Pls grab front row seat cos itz gonna be fun, will make sure u enjoy your money.
Lmfao! U crawzieeeeeeee! grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
giggles, yes i don't know you and from your post its pretty obvious you don't even know sholly.
I'll love to see you try chasing her outta NL though.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Nne na my hse I dey do my val ooo, u nko?
In ya house? Hmmmm... Candle light dinner ish? Gist me nau... cheesy
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
hahahahahahaha......it will be so much fun whooping ur a*ss...put ur money where ur mouth is later this evening. I'm sick of ur little boy rants cool
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Idiota where is your dumb gf? Pls get her here let me teach her a thing or two about manners.
Waiting for you two...
hahahaha.....OLd hag is leading u to your death and u belief her praises?? hahahahaha.......stop pouring spit like an 1mbecile all over this thread, wait a while....I need a brief history from abiL as I don't know what this fight is suppose to be about

5 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
hahahahahahaha......it will be so much fun whooping ur a*ss...put ur money where ur mouth is later this evening. I'm sick of ur little boy rants cool
I must tell u I dont understand gibberish so make your rantings logical. Still waiting for @abiL cos taking on only you is like cheating on a child - you are way below me, so I need both of u in here. My finger is itching though and cant wait to blast off like a mofo.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Enough bragging rights..
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
hahahaha.....OLd hag is leading u to your death and u belief her praises?? hahahahaha.......stop pouring spit like an 1mbecile all over this thread, wait a while....I need a brief history from abiL as I don't know what this fight is suppose to be about
How dare u call my NL sister old hag, now u are so done for. Itz like u cant do anything without abiL, must you run to her to lick her ar.se before acting? Thot u were man enough, I was so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
this thread is growing sha.......*bursts out laughing* abiL, I told u to stop bruising these little boys egos. Now, I have a crying insecure lad on my hands, I don't even know what to do with the pansy..

ok, Fxking2012, are u hurt?? I can be the fatherly figure that u lack?? Did a girl whoop and hurt ur ego?? Did she school you?? Talk to me, daddy is here to help you and teach you how to be a man.

7 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In ya house? Hmmmm... Candle light dinner ish? Gist me nau... cheesy
Hmnnn.....what can I say? My lady is in Lag while I'm not, so I'm staying home alone once I return from office.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
How dare u call my NL sister old hag, now u are so done for. Itz like u cant do anything without abiL, must you run to her to lick her ar.se before acting? Thot u were man enough, I was so wrong.
hahahahaha....I told u I'm the only one that has the a*ss and p*ussy licking rights, I do it proudly. You're still a child, fighting with you is degrading. I can only school you, son! Now tell me, what did my gf do to you, why are u so hurt??

5 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz: this thread is growing sha.......*bursts out laughing* abiL, I told u to stop bruising these little boys ego. Now, I have a crying insecure lad on my hands, I don't even know what to do with the pansy..

ok, Fxking2012, are u hurt?? I can be the fatherly figure that u lack?? Did a girl whoop and hurt ur ego?? Did she school you?? Talk to me, daddy is here to help you and teach you how to be a man.
Look at this used abiL's sanitary pad talking to me, exchanging words with u is injustice in its own right. Your moro.nic post is an embarassment to NL; your dementia is incurable.

2 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Look at this used abiL's sanitary pad talking to me, exchanging words with u is injustice in its own right. Your moro.nic post is an embarassment to NL; your dementia is incurable.
bro is this what your punches look like or you're still warming up undecided
The much talked about fxKing2012.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by 2legit2qwt: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Uhmmm lipsrsealed

***grabs some pop corn and lemonade and takes the middle seat** cool
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
hahahahaha....I told u I'm the only one that has the a*ss and p*ussy licking rights, I do it proudly. You're still a child, fighting with you is degrading. I can only school you, son! Now tell me, what did my gf do to you, why are u so hurt??
You are a perfect example of why not every child birth should be celebrated. You parents must have rolled out the drums in celebration when u were born thinking you will make them proud someday, if only they knew this is what u would turn out to be (a dirty pussy licker), they would have gladly thrown u into the Lagos lagoon when yio were 2yrs old.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) / Igbo Homophone Game / Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.