Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? (3558 Views)

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? / What Is Wrong With Starting Big? / What Is Wrong With Nigeria Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
I sold some libertyreserve to epaynigeria since yesterday, just to realise this morning they are yet to pay the money to my account, unlike before they I usually get my payment the same day. So I have been trying to reach them through their lines since but they are all switched off, even their yahoomessager contact has been ofline. Pls can someone with any useful information tell me what is going on over there. If they cant afford to buy my libertyreserve they should at least refund it to my account. I hope say they never close down o.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2013
Moderator thank you for restoring my post, God bless you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2013
This is the 3rd day, Epay Systems Enterprises refuse to pay me for the Libertyreserve I sold to them, and infact they refused to switch on their mobile numbers or even come online(yahoomessager). I have always trusted them over the years to be the best and most realiable merchant in Nigeria, as I always sell bulk LR to them without them disappointing me. With this new strange attitude of theirs, they are really falling my hand. Someone close to them should plss tell me what the problem is.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by naira4ever(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2013
I think you should have called them and informed them of your intention to sell before going ahead. That's how i do it. I wanted to buy LR from them last December, but i found that their phones were switched off and their bank payment details/service were no longer available on the both websites, so i did not bother to pay into their account but contacted another old exchanger of mine who funded my account same day stress-free. if you are in Lagos, you may try visiting their office as written on their website contact page.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by arbitrage: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2013
I will suggest you go to their office if lines and emails/messenger are not going through. I was in their office in December at Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC. I never knew there is a LR seller with physical office until I got there and I was impressed to see that about 2 stores' sizes of the complex was used by them as office. They have inner side with guys on computers and the first side with small reception side with two ladies. One got up to welcome (dangerous cat walking and skimpy dress) customers and takes your request by giving you paper to write how much LR you want. Immediately they funded my account and informed me that they will be going on Xmas/New Year holidays for certain dates. Buying inside their office is costlier (N180/dollar) than buying online from their site. They also said that their Zenith Bank xpath voucher was down and you can use Etranzact voucher alternatively, and so on and so forth. I was impressed that day anyway that LR could be physical and neatly organized into an office like that.

You can try to go to their office there. They were in block C of the shopping complex. I can't remember the particular number now but you will pass Diamond Bank row before their line.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
.[/quote] smiley smiley smiley
arbitrage: and the first side with small reception side with two ladies. One got up to welcome (dangerous cat walking and skimpy dress).

Badt guy
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
arbitrage: I will suggest you go to their office if lines and emails/messenger are not going through. I was in their office in December at Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC. I never knew there is a LR seller with physical office until I got there and I was impressed to see that about 2 stores' sizes of the complex was used by them as office. They have inner side with guys on computers and the first side with small reception side with two ladies. One got up to welcome (dangerous cat walking and skimpy dress) customers and takes your request by giving you paper to write how much LR you want. Immediately they funded my account and informed me that they will be going on Xmas/New Year holidays for certain dates. Buying inside their office is costlier (N180/dollar) than buying online from their site. They also said that their Zenith Bank xpath voucher was down and you can use Etranzact voucher alternatively, and so on and so forth. I was impressed that day anyway that LR could be physical and neatly organized into an office like that.

You can try to go to their office there. They were in block C of the shopping complex. I can't remember the particular number now but you will pass Diamond Bank row before their line.

I know these things already, that is why i have always bank on them. I dont stay in lag that is why I cant just walk to their office and find out what is wrong. I am so surprise.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=15pt]Halleluyah, I just recieved a bank alert confirming the payment from the comapany[/size]
They must have seen this post. But wait o, their phone numbers are still switched off, I wonder why. What are they hiding for?
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by ifecx4real: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
apart from epay which other exchanger is good for selling lr?
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2013
ifecx4real: apart from epay which other exchanger is good for selling lr?
you can sell to my company standardgoldng we buy lr.thanks
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by ifecx4real: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Has epay stolen my money or what, since yesterday day are yet to fund my account and none of their no is going.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
ifecx4real: apart from epay which other exchanger is good for selling lr?

I sell LR also(in retail), I only sell in bulk to epay when I have huge amout available and in need of urgent cash. You can contact me anytime you need LR. I always have.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by ifecx4real: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls you guys any news on epay, this isnt getting funny for me any longer, its being 3days now and i havent been credited, i created a thread asking if epay has turn scam and it was deleted. am just confused and lost and their no's aint going
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by naira4ever(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifecx4real: pls you guys any news on epay, this isnt getting funny for me any longer, its being 3days now and i havent been credited, i created a thread asking if epay has turn scam and it was deleted. am just confused and lost and their no's aint going

I don't think they have turned scam, you may send them mail on their Website contact page if their number is not going or swotched off. I also use instantiva .com as an alternative exchanger, instantiva credit my Bank account when i sell LR and fund my LR account almost instantly or same day.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Those peeps in lag should go and check them up at their office, at least their website isnt down yet, the address is still there.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by ifecx4real: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Took 5 days for them to credit my account, such a poor service.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by goldng: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2013
ifecx4real: Took 5 days for them to credit my account, such a poor service.
Did you ask the reason why it took that long? sometimes it might be issues from the bank. You could try standardgoldng. We currently buy @ N160 and you receive your payment same day.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by methodman(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2013
Very sorry for the delays. They actually went on break. Just resumed on the 14th of January. They are now back and better. You can try them out. Instant funding masters. You will love them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by daroz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
methodman: Very sorry for the delays. They actually went on break. Just resumed on the 14th of January. They are now back and better. You can try them out. Instant funding masters. You will love them.
Why will they be on break and wouldnt notify their customers through their website(s) or whatever means? Why wont they keep one of their phones on in other to talk to clients, when they know pple will still be making orders and paying to their accounts? Rubbish.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by GNEXCHANGE(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
we can buy ur liberty reserve from you,no matter the amount.www.goldnairaexchange.com or oyeleketoye@gmail.com
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by raynold17(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2013
please is epay now fully functioning?
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by methodman(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2013
daroz:
Why will they be on break and wouldnt notify their customers through their website(s) or whatever means? Why wont they keep one of their phones on in other to talk to clients, when they know people will still be making orders and paying to their accounts? Rubbish.
Sir if you truely followed the procedures on their website you will know that the order form was locked on their website but because some of you clients already have their bank account details, u guyz keep paying into their bank accounts. Anyway i have been with them for over 6 years and i can vouch for them come rain come sun. They are still the best exchanger in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by methodman(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
raynold17 :
please is epay now fully functioning?
Yes they are
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by raynold17(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2013
methodman: Yes they are
thanks.
Re: What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? by goldng: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2013
goldng: Did you ask the reason why it took that long? sometimes it might be issues from the bank. You could try standardgoldng. We currently buy @ N160 and you receive your payment same day.

We currently buy LIBERTY RESERVE @ N160 standardgoldng

(1) (Reply)

Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc DonaldĀ“s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria / I Think I Need Some Business Partners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.