Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? (11308 Views)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? / Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? / Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by sharwn: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lafta wan kpef me for here Oooooo!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
ochukoccna:
With grammatical bullets like the above,how will you 'heared' about her?
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by snthesis(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eva pls marry me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by vizboy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Weird hair style and weird comment from you guys grin

especially this wan havnt heared about her before
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by TableLeg(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
slyfoxxjoe: aaaargh!!! damn im too late (cant be first to comment) *runs to next thread*
hey how old are you?!
Fuc.king mor.on!

Topic
I like ....
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by Ignatio(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
She's jacking Nicki Minaj. She better focus on her career and drop an album.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by logica(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
chachawabs:
Nigerian Rapper Eva Alordiah has always been inventive/original with her dress sense and has now extended it to her hairdo..
Inventive/original?

Well, compare her name and hairdo with those of Eva Simons.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by blackbeau1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hmmmmmmm.everybody wants to b a lady Gaga.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
She has nice facial features, but the dead racoon on her head is not cute.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Trash....she looks like a bird died on her head.[/size]
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by royallord1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=16pt]NA SO CRAZE DE START>>>>>>>>>>>
SHE DONE THEY BOMBOLO<>> DON DE RARALARA
[/size]
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by kandiikane(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pretty girl.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by topmostg: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
cigar icon: Who is she pls, never ''heared'' about her undecided
OMG!! GBAGAUN TOH ßADT.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
She's beautiful quite alright but dis hairdo stretches creativity 2 d limits,its probably cos of tins lyk dis hairdo dat d word RIDICULOUS was created.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by topmostg: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ignatio: She's jacking Nicki Minaj. She better focus on her career and ''drop and album''.
OMG! Dis ur Gbagaun badt died. U're the biggiest and best english prof on nl. Lol
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by ashmanpolo: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
chachawabs: http://chachacorner.com/rapper-eva-alordiah-goes-wild-with-hairdo-photos/

Nigerian Rapper Eva Alordiah has always been inventive/original with her dress sense and has now extended it to her hairdo.. I don’t quite seem to make sense of it though..Or what do you think?

She looks like Cruela Devile in 101 dalmatians
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by ashmanpolo: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
People should stop spending money on hairdos. i wake up every ‎​​♍ơяñΐϞǥ with different hairdos my pillow must be the best stylist ever. Lol
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by logica(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by etalker: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2013
logica: [img]http://media.share.pho.to/WiLb/c9db6dd9_ss.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://media.share.pho.to/WiLQ/c3b3da87_ss.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://media.share.pho.to/WiLV/b614215d_ss.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://media.share.pho.to/WiLP/fd98afd3_ss.jpeg[/img]

If she's this good with hair - I suggest she dump rap for a hairdresser, I swear she'll make it big in the saloon
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2015
"Hair"va Longo"hair".
ur signature is disturbing... Nice...
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? by jhaward1: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
she's cute and all dt bt ds hair is jxt off key

like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankara Bags And Shoes / Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings / How Much Could You Spend On A Pair Of Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.